Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 4:40 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

The Reason For The Hostbot Being Down. - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » The Reason For The Hostbot Being Down.
The Reason For The Hostbot Being Down.
Random260Date: Friday, 06-May-2016, 4:01 PM | Message # 1
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
I'll explain everything. In this thread. The hostbot is down because I have cancelled the service a approx 2 months ago. I'm surprised that the hostbot isn't offline.

I was originally going to give bio-assault everything with regards to hostbot/site. But it was too hard. In terms of our personal information, cd keys, username, and other things.

Another factor that made me cancel the service was the map itself. After the new patch came out chf was down for 5 weeks and still counting. I didn't know whether bond009 was going to fix it and how long it would take.

I also decided to cancel it because I realized that once the hostbot came back up. Most of our player base would have quit. 5 weeks is alot most people would have forgotten about the map.

All in all I didn't want to host a buggy map. And the fact that I couldn't transfer the hostbot/site to bio-assault. And the fact that I don't have the motivation to run it anymore. And the fact that I'm in my most important year of my study life.

So where does that lead you guys? If anybody wants to run a chf hostbot I can tell you how to order. But the thing is everything will be brand new. The stats site will be brand new, the hostbot will be brand new. You need to go through the process of adding the modification and fixing up stats site.

So if anyone want to have a go leadering the hostbot I can tell you how. It's a really fun experience. But to get the hostbot the the state it was before (clanHPMM) it would take time and money.

To: Bond009. You have the rights to clanHPMM username and pass. Really the username itself draws lots of players So if you find somebody to host the hostbot. Just give them the username.

This was written at 5 pm. So it was rushed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Random260Date: Friday, 06-May-2016, 4:03 PM | Message # 2
Head Administrator
If khan wants to host chf officially for us. I can tell him how to. Hes on a similar service I'm on.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 06-May-2016, 4:16 PM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Random260, i will host... just get give me the user name and pw for the mysql database so i can get the stats.....  also remember to return the left over money to bond009 since u stopped hosting

[img][/img]

khan_meDate: Friday, 06-May-2016, 4:45 PM | Message # 4
Rifleman
Group: Users
Like i said i can officially host chf for you guys i already got my services for a year and i
don't want any donation from you guys just donate bond009 for his map  hes putting a lot
of his time making map and trust me its hard !!!!! so do donate to bond wink

I think I best player in the world ty np )()()()()()()()(

[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅G̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅O̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅] ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ KhAN-╤───

https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft3-2065832830309464/

smalbuck101Date: Friday, 06-May-2016, 7:21 PM | Message # 5
Grunt
pw is b0ndage6969

the o is actually a zer0

AllstarJonesDate: Sunday, 08-May-2016, 5:08 PM | Message # 6
Grunt
as much as i love khan, i believe host bot should go to web-ghost or to bio they are already in position to run the bots and have this site, along with that the admins and abuse would be easily monitored along with many other reasons

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 09-May-2016, 9:42 AM | Message # 7
Head Administrator
I'm sorry but I find it extremely hard to believe that it was really that hard for random to simply turn the ownership of the bots over to me. All he had to do was add me as an official contact with luna and tell them i am the new account owner. Give me the login info for the server. Give me the cdkeys. 

That is all it takes. Not sure what Randoms deal is here but you can't possibly tell me that in the course of the past three months you couldn't do these things.

Then you go and cancel everything without a word to anyone else? Not cool. At all. I will contact luna myself, speak with uakf and try to salvage this system. Will be back with you guys as far as what they tell me soon.

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 09-May-2016, 2:01 PM | Message # 8
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote Random260 ()
And the fact that I'm in my most important year of my study life.
You're graduating from middle-school? 

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Not cool. At all.
Sounds like you :p

Quote Web-Ghost ()
Random260, i will host... just get give me the user name and pw for the mysql database so i can get the stats

Quote Random260 ()
The stats site will be brand new
I don't think he'll give it to you web

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

khan_meDate: Monday, 09-May-2016, 4:43 PM | Message # 9
Rifleman
my host bot is already set on auto host and here you can monitor http://footman.lunaghost.com/running/  biggrin I am very experienced with hosting tongue

I think I best player in the world ty np )()()()()()()()(

[̲̲̅̅D̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅n̲̲̅̅G̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅r̲̲̅̅O̲̲̅̅u̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅] ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ KhAN-╤───

https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft3-2065832830309464/

MrDark_DevilDate: Wednesday, 11-May-2016, 11:27 PM | Message # 10
Hero
Quote khan_me ()
my host bot is already set on auto host and here you can monitor http://footman.lunaghost.com/running/ biggrin I am very experienced with hosting tongue
Thank you bro

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

katriel7Date: Tuesday, 17-May-2016, 10:49 AM | Message # 11
Ghoul
Is this bot working now khan? And if it's wich servers is it on? Original and alternative servers cuz we have a community of Facebook wich is playing in one bot but this bot already has admin with a lot of abuse reports and I just try to figure out if it's the same!

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » The Reason For The Hostbot Being Down.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats