Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Im such a bad admin
Im such a bad admin
lotrrotkDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 7:49 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote RyanC010 ()
You're just incredibly stubborn and one of the most abusive admins I've seen, the fact you got administrative power is beyond me.

You clearly haven't met many admins

Also I'm pretty sure players that force mass modes every single game should receive a ban because that's just ruining everyone else's game
Also I'm not an admin but as a member I support bajs being a "bad admin"

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

OttoJDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 8:01 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Ty BajsHoran for keep things in line.  I agree that modes should not be force, and modes not abused.  Keep banning those things.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

AllstarJonesDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 8:29 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Group: Users
first off the first mode was voted a yes so it was FTD anyway, and i played this mode with, even  lotr, bio, web, and nothing was said about it acccreate showed us it and is not considered bug abuse, plus if the mode isnt force once in awhile itll never get used people say they like having fun long games so its the perfect oppurtunity so if ur gonna start banning for it now you should have a warning and state its a or else let it go and continue on cuz im sure bajs woulda thought of any other excuse to ban us like maphack or something

Often imitated Never Duplicated

RyanC010Date: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 8:34 PM | Message # 19
Rifleman
Quote lotrrotk ()
Also I'm pretty sure players that force mass modes every single game should receive a ban because that's just ruining everyone else's game

I know why you are saying that but just because a player feels like it should be a ban, doesn't mean it is one... I am not trying to cause an argument. I am stating my point of view and I have stated the rules that BOND (not any other player) created. And lets not forget he's the one who created those modes. Modes that were meant to be played. So if a player feels any modes such as ftd/ctf should be bannable, then they should make a poll about it and have head admins discuss it... Until then it is NOT against the rules.. So the fact that this was considered a ban is just ridiculous.   >(

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3172-6#76760
For you to look at once more... And please this time pay close attention to #10.. 
Even look at #4 closely seeing as how NONE OF THIS GAME was bugged.... thanks

Message edited by RyanC010 - Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 8:45 PM

BajsHoranDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 8:53 PM | Message # 20
Ninja
Quote AllstarJones ()
cuz im sure bajs woulda thought of any other excuse to ban us like maphack or something

Lol? wtf? Man u and ur little crew are to much... U teach them all bugs and where warned about this many times... And I banned 1 person.... And u say that? How dellusional are u? U dont think there is a reason that 99% + votes and screams no when there is ctf mode on vote. But it hasnt even anything to do with it. The 5 free lvls is what bothers me.

U talk shit about me and say I abuse.... Look yourself in the mirror and think about what U spark. silo. Farmer and some others did combined? How many games did u ruin for other people?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

AllstarJonesDate: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 9:04 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
what u should say is how much we gave them a chance to learn and actually beat us, cuz tbh when we try we end games in 10 mins? so rather drag on 50 min games where people can actually use there shit instead of just pushing there base and mass feeding, also the weapon that gives lvl 6 is good b/c rune doesnt work in that mode if u didnt notice so u kind of need it and it has decent cool down like rune bond did good job balancing in that part

Often imitated Never Duplicated

Message edited by AllstarJones - Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 9:05 PM

RyanC010Date: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 9:09 PM | Message # 22
Rifleman
Quote AllstarJones ()
the weapon that gives lvl 6

If this is really what bothers you so much, the weapon is not a bug, nor abuse, nor an item that is impossible for the average player to find. It is in the shop INSIDE your base. It is part of ctf, so if you want to you can use it to your advantage in ftd. But regardless, none of this matters seeing as how this ban was out of it's rules. Every single person here seems to be ignoring the fact that none of this was abuse. Not being rude, just stating facts. (ottoj, bajshoran, lotrrotk) you three are claiming this should be a ban because you don't like the way this game was played. That does not mean it should be a ban...

00neptunus00Date: Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 10:10 PM | Message # 23
Noob
I agree that the stim wrote .Each want to play a quick game and entertain. What is there that he made a different mode. He wants to play just something else that you know and what your proof parasite, because you do not know you Jinx. Still when I read it here as someone crying over something. It exploits this mode exploits but you looked at themselves? As does the use Adam_CZ example a nick COU? Dan- or to use their nickname r.2.da.sport the reserve and also use mods? Or revoltado_ mod FTD tower in the middle. But there are many other players who use map hack 2 Nickel only to have the advantage and then you write that you are a beggar because you can not win. Everyone can see only that other but not himself. Please think about.

It's just a game so he thought. It is not yet killed.
Have a nice day ;)

Message edited by 00neptunus00 - Saturday, 11-Jun-2016, 10:12 PM

smalbuck101Date: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 4:35 AM | Message # 24
Grunt
So bajs is upset about the strategy they used to gain 5 levels faster than everyone else and the "stupid" modes they FORCED.
Doesn't seem like a legit ban to me. I watched the replay and I think what they did was clever. Yeah, a CTF/FTD game seems lame, but it was voted on. You're saying he forced modes and made the game unfair, I think it's unfair when red tells everyone to pool gold, then turns share off, or is missing a teammate, and turns share off, but that doesn't require a vote (forced) and COMPLETELY ruins / puts the other teams at a HUGE disadvantage.

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 5:01 AM | Message # 25
Zombie Pirate
Quote RyanC010 ()
. I am stating my point of view and I have stated the rules that BOND (not any other player) created

On a side note that rules thread bond created.....yeah any admin can edit that message of his
Those rules have been edited by Bio random and web over the past 2 years so they're actually not written by bond
Quote smalbuck101 ()
I think it's unfair when red tells everyone to pool gold, then turns share off, or is missing a teammate, and turns share off, but that doesn't require a vote (forced) and COMPLETELY ruins / puts the other teams at a HUGE disadvantage.

....Asking your teammates to pool then turning pool off is a legit ban.....

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

smalbuck101Date: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 5:13 AM | Message # 26
Grunt
Duck ban me then I guess damn Boy Scouts honor system

00neptunus00Date: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 5:40 AM | Message # 27
Noob
For all but the ban.

Determine the rules according to how you pasuju.Ako it says colleague Lame mode in CTF mode and FTD Tim pad where one does not have to vote on. His skill your retardation

lotrrotkDate: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 5:44 AM | Message # 28
Zombie Pirate
Quote 00neptunus00 ()
pasuju

Quote 00neptunus00 ()
Ako

Quote 00neptunus00 ()
Tim pad

Quote 00neptunus00 ()
webnation