Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 1:28 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Ban for Forced Modes? - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Ban for Forced Modes? (Make a vote)
Ban for Forced Modes?
Should Forcing modes be bannable?
1.Yes[ 11 ][50.00%]
2.No[ 11 ][50.00%]
Poll has expired - Tuesday, 28-Jun-2016, 9:44 PM
Answers total: 22
Bond009Date: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 10:05 PM | Message # 1
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
Background on this is when i first put those commands in there it was for testing and forcing modes to play inhouses to test everything working. I then ended up leaving it in there to use for ppl over 500 wins because there was few ppl with 500+ and most people didnt know the command anyway. But i can see where it could be annoying now to just have modes forced on people because there is a vote system in place for majority rule. So i ended up taking it out in 4.1 anyway but for the sake of argument until then, go ahead and vote for now.

andrewwhatucallitDate: Sunday, 12-Jun-2016, 10:15 PM | Message # 2
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
It's probably  bannable sense people with 500 win codes can force a specific mode which may favor them or their in house stack teams thus causing imbalances in play.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 0:20 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Remove admin's right to swap and remove 500 win code modes (too much bug in them anyway).

There. Problem solved.

l3lackownageDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 6:21 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
whats the point of having win codes then?  keep it.   BTW andrewhateverthef$%kyourname is,  there is no "specific mode" that benifits one team over the other,  it effects everyone equally, if a team is stacked they will most likely destroy everyone with or without modes, your point makes no sense just saying,  thats like saying lets make the race 10 feet shorter, usain bolt will win it either way,  so if a team is stacked, they will win with or without modes.  and that causes inbalences? LOL please explain noob,  its the same for everyone,  uim effects everyone, ars effects everyone, ssd is everyone so explain the inbalence? is it because they are stacked? well then we are talking about stacked teams not modes

Dan-Date: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 7:59 AM | Message # 5
Hero
ban for hack codes better...and dell all reserved.. and add admin to guy Dan- please, he fair guy.

Message edited by Dan- - Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 8:01 AM

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 10:36 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
I agree with Dan: players who have hacked codes deserve ban. Katriel7 was many times talking about that... fair players collect win codes maybe many months/years and somebody just hack it. Thats unfair.

Anyway i was testing CHF map "4.1 B5" and hacked codes is not working anymore. So i guess you already solved the problem.

andrewwhatucallitDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 11:05 AM | Message # 7
Rifleman
Don't be an idiot leetuce do you know what the word bias means? If usain bolt were given an advantage in a race like shortening its distance it would favor him further than someone not as fast aa him. Comparing stack to usain bolt is stupid sense those are two entirely different occupations and dont mirror themselves correctly to the plausibility of winning each. If i am solo i have a chance to win but if they force ssd with pool it will inevitability bias the stack team more and kill other teams winnong chances even less.This is bloody obvious teamwork is king in this game but it does not nessicarily translate into a win forced modes allow stack teams to favor teamwork and spells while killing chances for solo good players and kills resistance of the opposition. So it makes perfect sense retard....lulz i am degenerate btw.

l3lackownageDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 12:51 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
im not leetuce lol.  u try to sound smart using plausibility incorrectly lol.you made no sense with your post,  you prove my point,  If you vs a stack team WITH force modes you will get owned very hard.  if you vs stacked teams WITHOUT force modes you will still lose, but not as much possibly.  so you want to lose or lose bad? that is your arguement,

andrewwhatucallitDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 1:48 PM | Message # 9
Rifleman
LOL black ur a joke kid only you would misconstrue an argument and dumb it down to support illogical assertions  like comparing uSAIN BOLT to a VIDEO GAME LOL GTFO kid. no no noob it comes down to favoring te stacked team and minimizing any potential winning chances because of forced mode bias  look at uranos retard. I think what I'm saying is to hard for u to understand.. Let me simplify this for you if u have a stack vs one solo player he has ok chances of winning but not likely if their are forced modes he is lesser than likely of winning noob thus no point in playing...

Message edited by andrewwhatucallit - Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 1:50 PM

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 2:19 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
It's going even so far, I guess I'll put in my vote at the end

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

BajsHoranDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 3:15 PM | Message # 11
Ninja
I think the best would be to to remove the commands. When elo comes back 6vs6 will as well. Even if u force that in start to avoid ban in current rules. very few really enjoy this mode and its 90 % used to gain more elo.

Now that stats not being recorded I did not see a single vote or force on 6vs6 in like 40 games. I wonder why that is.

Quote l3lackownage ()
there is no "specific mode" that benifits one team over the other
Thats gotta be one of the more stupid things you ever said. How many times did team farmer_ change to ssd just before mass with 9 chims when everyone picked builds allrdy? If your allie desync or leaves or you have sheep at start and u do ftd hard with pool off you allready won if you have the slightest clue what your doing. If your one of those people who wait untill mass then your entire team votes uim in mass you can also gain an advantage.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

00neptunus00Date: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 4:40 PM | Message # 12
Noob
Because one comes on ELO so no one has to make this statement Bajs. I think that is really the vraciak romped to the ELO system. Who wants to play the game so well from her c the most played, and so does not add anything.

OttoJDate: Monday, 13-Jun-2016, 9:58 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
Bond, you gave away codes for money i assume.  I have no problem with this as you have created a great game and deserve some money.  The issue is that people abuse the codes they have and get an unfair advantage for themselves.  My goal is to make this game playable by all.  I try to teach and don't mind losing.  I do like some modes more than others so when i am red, i do pool off, ssd, ars about 1/2 the time.  I vote them all except the pool off since i can't vote that.  Some might call that abuse so i am not totally innocent.

Thanks for being involved, i appreciate it.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

l3lackownageDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2016, 6:25 AM | Message # 14
Grunt
Quote BajsHoran ()
Thats gotta be one of the more stupid things you ever said. How many times did team farmer_ change to ssd just before mass with 9 chims when everyone picked builds allrdy? If your allie desync or leaves or you have sheep at start and u do ftd hard with pool off you allready won if you have the slightest clue what your doing. If your one of those people who wait untill mass then your entire team votes uim in mass you can also gain an advantage.

entire team voting uim is 3 votes...LOL.  not enough.  and also if we all got chims without ssd or with ssd its gg either way.  u salty bajs?

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 14-Jun-2016, 7:59 AM | Message # 15
Zombie Pirate
Quote l3lackownage ()
and also if we all got chims without ssd or with ssd its gg either way.

Try going for chims vs a good team without ssd
You need at least lvl 13 which I must say is not easy to get vs a good team
So no chims without ssd doesn't necessarily mean gg unless of course you're playing vs nabs
Also do frogs like salt?

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Ban for Forced Modes? (Make a vote)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501