Thursday, 02-May-2024, 11:39 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

pythonskynet aka mr.dark - Forum

Forum moderator: Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » pythonskynet aka mr.dark (Admin Abuse)
pythonskynet aka mr.dark
Fiery__WADate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 4:41 AM | Message # 1
Archer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
USEast
pythonskynet was the name he was using but aka Mr.Dark
Joined CHf #34 from memory
The game was full so it started very quickly, however saw the game locked, then pythonskynet, stacked his team #2, shuffled around people in order to stack his team.
Time approx 8.45pm Australian EST,
Once game  had started many had just left the game.
I didnt save the game, but captured a screenshot at the end of a very quick game.

It is sort of thing that not only ruins what could be a good game but I think falls as admin abuse

https://db.tt/rzQfWGlf

Message edited by Fiery__WA - Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 4:42 AM

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 5:06 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members

How old is the game? Wasn't there admin purge recently cause of this issue? o.O

13eastynlDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 5:49 AM | Message # 3
Grunt
Im sure this is an old screenshot, ore is he admiin atm?

Fiery__WADate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 6:35 AM | Message # 4
Archer
Was tonight Australian Eastern Standard Time 8.45pm

Added (13-Jan-2015, 6:21 AM)
---------------------------------------------
I am not the habit of lying and I resent being called one.

Added (13-Jan-2015, 6:29 AM)
As I have said many times before I play for fun, but this was blatant abuse of admin, I just wished I could have captured the pregame lock and swap.  I will admit some admin may have given pythonskynet ownership that I did not see, as stated when I joined the game it was full, all I saw was the game being locked down then the team stacking begin for team 2, by pythonskynet.

Added (13-Jan-2015, 6:35 AM)
I am aware I did a double post, one in the "ban request" and then one in here,

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 6:48 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Ironically, playchf.tk is down.
And if this unknown alt is admin

I really wonder....
what really is going on right now? lol

Fiery__WADate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 9:00 PM | Message # 6
Archer
Okay I know it isn't a lot of proof that the screen dump isn't old, but without an email address I cannot send the dump, so here are the properties using a screen dump.

https://db.tt/8qRZd1td

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 9:12 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Ironically, playchf.tk is down. And if this unknown alt is admin

I really wonder....
what really is going on right now? lol
APOCALYPSE biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 9:57 PM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Hmmm... Odd. There is no user under that name with admin. My only guess would be someone gave him game owner. Only person I've seen active tonight is ISUK. .

Maybe him?

pythonskynetDate: Tuesday, 13-Jan-2015, 11:14 PM | Message # 9
Noob
It's me pythonskynet and I am not Mr.Dark. Someone gave me adminship for that game and I have only swapped my friends and they are not pros. Locking and swapping friends are the part of the game. Why do you worry so much? Because you lost the game????

I have played over 850 games so far and I don't think I have done any bad here. 

And, if you guys over-act for everything, then no players will stay in CHF anymore.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 0:14 AM | Message # 10
Head Administrator
Who gave you game owner?

CouDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 1:51 AM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Whoever removed too_selfish admin made a good call. I checked out Python who is from India who is also good friends with too_selfish who is from India as well and until he explains why he gave him owner of the match, then he won't get his admin back.

Also guys, isn't it cool to have Indian players as #1 best chf players who we all know!?

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

attackers2012Date: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 2:38 AM | Message # 12
Grunt
indians are GG

Fiery__WADate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 2:59 AM | Message # 13
Archer
Quote pythonskynet ()
It's me pythonskynet and I am not Mr.Dark.

There were a few aka's attached to your nick when I did !alias pythonskynet, but the one I remember was mr dark, and I have played games with him,  that is the reason I remembered that one in particular. 
Quote pythonskynet ()
Why do you worry so much? Because you lost the game????
No I have never worried about winning or losing, I am more concerned with fair play, and you know damn well that by the time the game actually started, a few had left before the game even began.

I knew I had no chance of winning, I just wanted to see how many people dropped out of the game against your stacked team, and they dropped like flies!

pythonskynetDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 6:46 AM | Message # 14
Noob
Quote Cou ()
Whoever removed too_selfish admin made a good call. I checked out Python who is from India who is also good friends with too_selfish who is from India as well and until he explains why he gave him owner of the match, then he won't get his admin back. Also guys, isn't it cool to have Indian players as #1 best chf players who we all know!?
Cou, I took him adminship by donating to Bond009 because tooo_selfish is a student and he don't have credit card nor a bank account. I gave donated to Bond to get adminship for KINGBLADEMASTER too (he is also a student). 

Coming to the match, I asked him to give me adminship and we all play in my cyber cafe (sarfraaz, MR.Darkpower, CM_the_King, No_more_stack, reborn_horde, abhi_rockzz, RDX_Rockzz, tyson_kid, kingblademaster, challengetwin, lord_of_hobbit, esy_to_win, ghost_rider, i_rizzvi, i_am_the_black etc)

So, when any players do !alias the game shows the same IP, hence shows these users as aliases.

If giving ownership is against the rules, then why you keep this feature in the game. And, as far as I remmber, Bond009 said me in an email that stacking with friends is allowed. 
I request you to give back adminship of tooo_selfish - I don't want to ruin that kid's donation for my mistake.

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 7:05 AM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
We are sorry that donations are improperly managed.
In fact, if I could have my way, personally I would respect the donators that came before the purge and give them all admins (with only ban/unban/mute/announce and a few other commands)

However, I am not the bot owner.
I really hope though your money and others' money would be partially refunded but then again, it seems that that too will likely not happen

Anyways, we are deeply sorry about this.
This community has been making lots of mistakes since new years and it seems none of them can be successfully solved any time soon.

Adminship is a privelege. Yes we understand and we also understand that once upon a time, players were encouraged to donate money because "guarantee admin."
Unfortunately, all that seemed to be a bit a lie.
But yes, donators should have SOME benefits. They donated for promised admin. Please give them the power to have some basic commands (very basic ones and abilities to ban/unban)
*With ban/unban removable for those who unban banners or bans for no reasons. These donators should be given only reserve and maybe super basic commands.
Again I will say: Donators should at least have reserves. And a small refund like 30%. Thank you and bye.
Bye~~

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 14-Jan-2015, 7:20 AM

Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » pythonskynet aka mr.dark (Admin Abuse)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<