Forum moderator: Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » Sensitive admins
Sensitive admins
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:01 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
So sensitive. grow balls.

Take away admin privileges from ever moderator on the forums (besides cou, cuz he isn't an underaged cunt)

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:13 AM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
if only everyone could be as grown up and mature as cheesy writing tdt is best in 1795 messages on this forum... Maby some day... in a perfect world

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:59 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Cheesy-Gordia, is it really hard following the rules ?

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 5:00 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
I heard cheesy used to be "perfect" back then
Wonder what happened, I mean he was once a forum admin (the same thing he's criticizing now)

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 3:29 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
If nobody wants to truly be you... clearly you're doing something wrong. That's where I come in. Of course at first it was only joking when I made that comment regarding the altar, but if such a little joke would fluster you to temporarily ban one, then that clearly shows how little your qualifications for such a position are, and how how much of a joke you are as a moderator.

A leader is somebody who is supposed to be better in every aspect just from being himself. That is an admiration that you can set off in every member anywhere. One who is the top part of the spear. However you fail as such since you let something else rule above you. You aren't being yourself at all, and if this is truly who you are, you are only fit to being ones subject, NOT A LEADER! Therefore, I'm telling you to step down little children. And let those who know how to lead take that position. Earning something out of the lucky lightning strike, is never someone fit for leadership.

Added (06-Oct-2015, 3:15 PM)
---------------------------------------------
To firness who neg repped me for being right.

I love how I'm talking about you mods being children and then this comes in. How fitting. You ask "why?" firness.. Do you really need others to spoon feed you the answer?  Well only a child cannot think for himself to find a solution to his own questions.

Added (06-Oct-2015, 3:16 PM)
And this image of perfect you speak of was an absolute d*** sucker. Only a child would do such a thing

It's funny how once people start to think for themselves and see where they are in a position of worth they are instantly shamed. Grow the f*** up seriously. Only a child would do such a thing as shame if they see something they don't understand.

So I ask again to step dafuq down. You aren't fit for this shit.

Added (06-Oct-2015, 3:29 PM)
Quote BajsHoran ()
cheesy writing tdt is best in 1795 messages on this forum

Wow you counted all those posts?

Too much time on your hands???

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 3:18 PM

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 3:46 PM | Message # 6
Head Administrator
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
If nobody wants to truly be you... clearly you're doing something wrong. That's where I come in. Of course at first it was only joking when I made that comment regarding the altar, but if such a little joke would fluster you to temporarily ban one, then that clearly shows how little your qualifications for such a position are, and how how much of a joke you are as a moderator.
i banned because you were swearing 
and sensor your words!!!!

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:06 PM | Message # 7
Zombie Pirate
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
And this image of perfect you speak of was an absolute duck sucker. Only a child would do such a thing
Notice the quotation marks when I said perfect
Quote lotrrotk ()
"perfect"
Yes I was being sarcastic, you're criticizing someone for banning you because (you clearly know as well) you didn't censor a word. It wasn't because of your pun, I mean it's understandable that you can make fun of someone for his typo but swearing at him at the same time. Then you expect him not to get mad at you I mean seriously I get it he's our leader/admin but why shouldn't he ban someone for breaking the rules, you've gotten reproofed for it in the past as well. Sure you could say the only reason he banned you was because you made fun of his typo but then you can't say he's being childish when he's doing his job and banning you for breaking the rules. Maybe he was harsh and he shouldn't have banned you but, you yourself got mad at the fact that he got admin and edited your message, so you went on and re-edited it. Which you very well knew would lead to some consequences.

Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
leader is somebody who is supposed to be better in every aspect just from being himself. That is an admiration that you can set off in every member anywhere. One who is the top part of the spear.
You still haven't answered my previous question, did you suffer from the same dilemma or is that what you wanted to be when you were an admin. Did you step down yourself or were you forced to?

Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Well only a child cannot think for himself to find a solution to his own questions.
Are you trolling with us or do you suffer from pedophobia?

Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
It's funny how once people start to think for themselves and see where they are in a position of worth they are instantly shamed.
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
So I ask again to step dafuq down
Once again you expect us to follow your ideals, how do you expect us to follow them when you can't even follow rules not to mention continue to abuse after being banned and warned twice. You already know web-ghost is mad at you so you probably want him to perma ban you by continuing to not censor your words. I mean seriously are you doing this on purpose just to prove your point, that's like a child insisting on something he wants.

I get it you're mad at Web but you could just follow the rules instead of trying to tell others what to do. If it's the ban you're mad at then talk to web about it, he's admin now and making a thread about it won't make him lose it. I agree that he was harsh with you but then again you continued to abuse non-stop so you can't really expect him to agree with you
I do hope you don't abuse in your reply because I never really understood what satisfaction you achieve by it

Added (06-Oct-2015, 4:06 PM)
Lol looks like someone censored his words
Don't worry bajs he's changing already

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:00 PM

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:12 PM | Message # 8
Robotic Ninja
Cmon, don't be mad cheesy. You're actually the child always provoking all kind of mods. Writing proper English doesn't make you right, especially if you swear that way. Are you mad about neg rep? Oh I'm really sorry, didn't mean to offense you. Guess it's time for you to leave the community, you have no friends here except your tdt buds. Are they all gone? You might feel extremely alone. 
Good job. Now I'm sad. I'm gonna cry all night long. Don't ever do this again cheesy, you hurt my feelings sad

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:29 PM | Message # 9
Head Administrator
Quote lotrrotk ()
ou already know web-ghost is mad at you
not mad

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 4:35 PM | Message # 10
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
I'm gonna cry all night long

Don't you'll get a headache
Quote Web-Ghost ()
not mad

How could you miss the y in my you
Quote abuse

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 6:02 PM | Message # 11
Head Administrator
Quote lotrrotk ()
Quote abuse
sad

[img][/img]

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Tuesday, 06-Oct-2015, 10:02 PM | Message # 12
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
I am that there will be some good admin (admin I say it was named for his work on the page, not by others who had to deliver the ass for that) who can translate this message to Spanish to ingles   

Try to be as pleasant as possible without insult and offend anyone I please do not edit the message as it is in spoiler 

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 07-Oct-2015, 2:11 AM | Message # 13
Zombie Pirate
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
who can translate this message to Spanish to ingles
    I used google translate and what I understood was,
firnes is the worst idea of admin, cheesy would be a thousand times better admin, as for the child part of firnes he cried for 10 years to get admin. Then he said Bajshoran and osentias are also bad admins, if a ship were sinking they would be the first to leave. Cheesy why don't you become an admin you would be a good one you can play chf very well just become a partial admin. Then he said that Web-Ghost and lotrrotk are okay admins he doesn't mind us but the rest are poop.
This message was from the best player of chf (he said that)

[-FTL-]RoyStoM, I tried to translate this message, I apologize if I translated anything wrong
Thank you

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Wednesday, 07-Oct-2015, 2:15 AM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 07-Oct-2015, 2:39 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
I won't even answer to this guy, his problem is not the translation, his problem is the bull**** he's always saying. wink

Web-GhostDate: Wednesday, 07-Oct-2015, 3:23 AM | Message # 15
Head Administrator
lets be friends :3 ?
Quote miss.lotrrotk ()
rest are poop.
bond009 and cou = poop :O

[img][/img]

Forum » Administration » Staff Complaint Submission » Sensitive admins
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »