Hi, Well as written on the title, it's quite simple, today I did play a CHF game just sometimes I do 2-3 CHF then I go sleep. The thing is, today I did meet a god damn cheater, pretty sure he is a bot/map admin and now I'll tell you what he did:
His name was: airbus
1. Added himself thousands of gold, more than 100k for sure
2. 3/4 of the game he was afk, camping near his base and teching, buying heroes and so on
3. Teleporting his units all around the map instantly, and sometimes even out of the map
4. Insulting almost everyone once he has realized that he couldn't win the game legitely
5. Using Altar of Gods and so on to make us quit the game, because for some reasons he didn't want to finish us, probably due to his brain damage and his arrogance
6. Destroying our shop units and items by teleporting his units behind our bases
It's indeed pitiful to see an admin acting like this, right ?
airbus was admin on khan's bot only because he donated and was never chosen by any HPMM member. But still I believe someone must have spoofed him, at least I didn't think he was able to act this way. He'll have to explain himself. Anyway for now there is no admin so its pretty hard to do anything. I'm waiting for Bond to get online and do something about it
Indeed this is too much, if you guys can get in touch with the map dev, then tell him to disable the cheating commands if there are some. I saw him typing -ss by mistake on the "all" chat, so I assume this is one of the commands.