Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:06 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Unban request: altar.of.c0cks - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009, Bio-AssAUlt, Cou, Random260  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Appeals » Unban request: altar.of.c0cks (Reason of ban: "I don't like you" - Hoodz.)
Unban request: altar.of.c0cks
alekrolstadDate: Tuesday, 24-Jan-2017, 3:55 PM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Your Actual Main username: Your Actual Main username:   altar.of.c0cks
Your battle.net username you were banned on:   altar.of.c0cks
What Realm/Server were you banned on:   Northrend
Rule you violated and give short explanation why you were banned: Hoodz did not like me - after I explained to him that his behavior was childish - but left it at that. No insults, no trolling. One viable explanation for the ban, was the previous game where he got literally destroyed. I had a hero killer and he got angry because he lost his hero a lot, which is understandable but not against the rules. I also pointed out that he MH'ed based on the fogclick detector.  According to him, my ally MH'ed - whether he does or not is non of my concern (I am not an admin afterall, just a fun player - who likes to play in my breaks in my busy every day life) . That being said, this is an issue between him and the player in question, and i request the leadership to only take into consideration the dispute between Hoodz and I into the equation in this particular dispute.
Any further thoughts:   I think it ruins the game when admins feels free to ban anyone because they lose to them or becausethey simply do not like a player. I am willing to ignore this person in the future in order to avoid any potential quarrels. I think this might be a viable solution for everyone. I would also hope that the admin gets a revision concerning his role.
Attach a replay of the game to show why you shouldn't be banned:
   http://chf.lunaghost.com/game/359636/ - mind you that i was not banned in this game, but in the lobby in the next game.

Best wishes,
Alek

Message edited by alekrolstad - Tuesday, 24-Jan-2017, 3:56 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Appeals » Unban request: altar.of.c0cks (Reason of ban: "I don't like you" - Hoodz.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats