Thursday, 02-May-2024, 10:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

should Adam lose admin? - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » should Adam lose admin? (choose your ans)
should Adam lose admin?
should Adam lose admin?
1. Yes [ 12 ] [38.71%]
2. No [ 13 ] [41.94%]
3. Dont care [ 6 ] [19.35%]
Answers total: 31
CouDate: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 7:38 PM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Maybe I should just refund Adam the money and do away with his admin then if you guys really want him dead.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 7:38 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote Trixxareforkids ()
CYOA

*googles*

*nods in approval*

Random260Date: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 8:26 PM | Message # 18
Head Administrator
But why do you want adam's admin taken. Could you give me some evidence. Like which replay did he teamkill?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 8:29 PM

attackers2012Date: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 9:24 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Group: Users
Adam insulted me too much but still if we see according to the bot admin he did not do anything wrong only ban tk or and bad manner player so I am going to vote for NO. but if we vote that kick adam from this forum I will absolutely vote for 'YES' lol

TrixxareforkidsDate: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 9:32 PM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
I donated $20 but my forum mod status was revoked. I want it back

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 9:40 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote attackers2012 ()
Adam insulted me too much but still if we see according to the bot admin he did not do anything wrong only ban tk or and bad manner player so I am going to vote for NO. but if we vote that kick adam from this forum I will absolutely vote for 'YES' lol

its not about this forum, he likes to stack(last minute swap) and drops people fast if they can beat him.

if its about the forum, he should be dead, he;s a waste of oxygen

Added (2013-10-26, 10:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Trixxareforkids ()
I donated $20 but my forum mod status was revoked. I want it back

chinese.kid, have sex with this guy please

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Saturday, 26-Oct-2013, 10:11 PM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
Quote mehrquack ()
One day i checked the game when u banned 1337nalive . In the end i could conclude that u banned him for the reason "calling me a noob " In fact the most of your bans are marginal.........
Pls dont rate someone when u are doing the same shit

your GOD 1337ualive is about the worse player on bnet.

http://random360.tk/game/74244/

Here in this game he rushes to the second ulti area and blocks all heroes. He later on lets his team trhough. I couldn't get my hero through so I'm getting owned. Blue somehow got out when l337 let his team through. But blue's spells were useless. ww/critical/yamato and somehing else. no cleave or aoes or anything. So im pushing t 4's tech up and down trrying to survive. Later on t 2 and half of t 3 die and they all focus me with their tier 4 taurens and strong tech tier 3.

I almost got bk several times and runing at the last second or getting granite golem to fight off tier 4 taurens and surviving on a base of red hp. I was building tot and it almost got destroyed lol. I was silencing wizards and quakes and more. It wasn't until the last 20 minutes of the game I realized my hero was free and that's when the tide turned and I made a come back. I made it to darks and l337 claims he owns me. nice 1.

1337ualive needs to be banned and kicked from the lobby. No excuses, no nothing. He's tk over 100 games, I OFFERED to play with him but he still screws games up and obviously hasn't learned this one. I will always own l377 no matter the bs he pulls against me.

Plus he maphacks. There are no wards/reveals or anything and he follows my iinvisible peasant while im trying to steal t 2 empty base rune.

SOUNDWAVESDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 0:08 AM | Message # 23
Ninja
Awards: 1
I wonder why map hack cheater b3p is admin.
Does bot owner Horny-cow(as known as random360) desperated at dollar?
I could give him some but when I donated $100 for efb-bot adam fuked it hard so I won't donate anymore.

anyway I voted No for more drama.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 0:10 AM

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 1:36 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
chinese.kid, have sex with this guy please

Puh lease. You know I don't accept them dolla billz

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 2:16 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Quote Random260 ()
But why do you want adam's admin taken. Could you give me some evidence. Like which replay did he teamkill?

When Cou gave me admin i promised him i will not team killing.... 3 days ago when we played vs stooge (me and New_Comer/LoverBoy) i base killed myself and I base killed New_Comer because he asked me for this (he told me "Please base kill me we lost the game and i dont wanna be basekilled by stooge") i base killed him because he asked me for this, game was over (we were tier 0 and no gold... stooge was mass pooled tier 4 taurens win high attack upgrade

the reason why stooge is talking shits about me is because 5 days ago i raped stooge in 13 minutes.... he posted on forum "Adam abused admin and dropp ally" but there is evidence stooge is liar... i didnt drop my ally he lost connection.... Cou was watching replay too and he saw log chat and he saw i did not write !drop.... that why stooge talking sh*ts and lying "Adam abused drop" because he neend some excuse why i raped him

I base killed New_Comer because he asked me for this... its not against rules... but i promise i didnt try base kill our gray ally (he was base killed by my demolisher but it was new comer who control it - you can ask him if you will see him in channel HPMM clan) i promise again i didnt attack gray base = check replay you will see when new comer was base killing gray with demolisher and later used bar riders i was trying stop him and he unshared me

stooge is stupid if he say "Adam is owner this demolisher remove admin"....... for example if stooge will play game Custom Hero Footies (stooge red color, allies teal and blue) and for example teal ally will use stooges arcane for team kill blue base will you say "ban stooge because he is owner this arcane tower" ??? anser me plase - its normal allies share and i didnt see what new comer is doing i promise again

no reason lose my admin - i only ban team killers, people who destroy items... firstime i abused my admin few days ago when i used !drop against F00ty R3b0rn - but we make deal with Cou and F00ty they agreed remove win for me, Cou added lose for me and added win for F00tys team and remove lose for them.... i didnt know about !synclimit 99999 now i am not using !drop anymore and every game write !synclimit 99999

i dont abuse swap command - i swap in my team only my friends from garena like is Nlmdth, Zizi and MrDarkDevil - they want play with me in team and agree with swap - you can ask him

its normal admin swap people in his team - Roystom swap for example Yeferzon and SecretName, Nihob swap Soundwaves or for example Cou swap MrDark or F00ty (TAS team) its normal some people are mates and playing together

swap ic3dt3a 2 days ago was failure - i wanted swap player who asked me "Adam swap me please" so i swaped him but maybe 1-3 seconds ago ic3dt3a swapped himself on light blue position - i didnt swap him on purpose... and when i saw ic3dt3a in my team i wanted lose this game and picked worse build ever - blink, wap portal, ilusion, reincarnation... if ic3dt3a said i swapped him "for win game and up elo" why i picked this build?

how many times ic3dt3a banned people no reason? he just write "watch replay" so i watched and he was banning people only because they unshared him etc (he 20x write "-control color" command 500 win codes and allies unshared and he after banned them)

i remember every admin who abused firstime lose admin for few days and few days later he got admin back and you told him "its last chance" and if he abused admin again he lose admin forever - so if you think i abuse and deserve lose my admin remove it only for few days please and later give me back - i will not abuse anymore (but i relly think i didnt abuse... i knew stooge us stupid but i didnt know he is trash too much and big liar too)

Added (2013-10-27, 3:16 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Random360: Here is evidence stooge lis liar, check his post

Quote stoogei've vs adam, he is quite a retard and do any dirty to try and win. last
game i vs him he dropped his ally at the second lag on as soon as he
started lagging.

He was talking about this game: http://random360.tk/game/72798/

I didnt drop my ally - he lost connection (also Cou saw replay and he know stooge was lying) is that enough evidence for you stooge is liar? dont take seriously what stooge is talking about

RosarioVampireZDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 3:27 AM | Message # 26
Robotic Ninja
Adam writing an essay... in chf (:
Seeing that Random360 doesn't understand english and has IQ of negative 100, I highly doubt anything will happen

btw. If you want something to happen, donate 5 dollars to Random and maphack. You will totally get admin/mod powers like that b3p over there :P

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 5:06 AM | Message # 27
Grunt
To make things clear i am not friend or his mate cou [ are an idoit when u think so lol ] I disprize players who abusing for exsample by using mh /tk ...
1337ualive should get parmant banned for his acting!!!
Now i will show the mentally retarded person why icedate should loose his admin :d
We all support the ban of 1337ualive . But we dont should forget why icetea banned him. Did he banned him for tk/mh ?. I wachted the game replay therefore i can say that ice banned him not for tking or mh but rather for calling him a noob. This is the problem guys : 1. Ice accept abusing players in his team who are helpful for a win. [ the replay certified this ]. 2.He would ban players for calling him a noob which is not a legit reason . 1337ualive is just a exsample . Everyone could get banned by him except players who are networked in the chf community...
=>Ice isnt an idoit so he cliam he would ban him for tk . But 1337ualive get banned after he said that ice would be a noob[this happend while mass]. Hence ice has no scruple to ban someone for a not legit reason...........
Moreover there are replays where ice ban someone for a non legit reason like the ban "watch the replay "
....................................................................................................................................
Even cou has doubts about u ice ....
............................................................................................................................................ ........
Feel owned ice and cou . Hardly owned :d

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

CouDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 5:12 AM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Merquack I have every reason to believe that you should take my job as head moderator and more. :d

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 5:20 AM | Message # 29
Grunt
@random260 Instead of removeing adam's admin u should do this rather with ice In my opinion he deserves to loose admin even when he ""doesnt abuse his adminship""because he usually doesnt tell his reason for a ban on random360.tk webpage . Remove his admin for 3 days .
Anyways he should have a second chance to learn by his mistakes

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

stoogeDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 7:34 AM | Message # 30
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
i'll buy adams admin so he cant abuse no more.

Calling me a liar lol u dont even have the guts to join the lobby and stay in lobby when u see me.

please come for some more ass tear whenever u feel like. and dont leave since im a weak player hahah

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » should Adam lose admin? (choose your ans)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<