Friday, 03-May-2024, 2:52 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

should Adam lose admin? - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » should Adam lose admin? (choose your ans)
should Adam lose admin?
should Adam lose admin?
1. Yes [ 12 ] [38.71%]
2. No [ 13 ] [41.94%]
3. Dont care [ 6 ] [19.35%]
Answers total: 31
TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 11:56 AM | Message # 46
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And that moment when you realize Trixx just pops out of nowhere every post with random comment that surpasses that of a.chinese.kid's

I resent that. My posts are good and useful

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

PLusDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 12:16 PM | Message # 47
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
And the drama keeps going on and on......

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 4:02 PM | Message # 48
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
you abuse you swap good players in your team only for win (not because they are friends) like yesterday i see you were with vetealmierda (MvTvD0rPr015) here link: http://random360.tk/game/74630/ i am sure you used swap for play with him in team (but i dont have evidence)

actually, we were talking in lobby and he just came down. i did swap steve to my team twice yesterday, we hadnt played in a while and since he was on we just played 2 or 3 games. i think the only legit person is bajs, as he likes to make the game somewhat fair by unstacking teams + he's my girlfriend(sorry ticklemonster, oh and bond u know we were never really serious, cou, it was just a 1 night stand 4 times)

Quote mehrquack ()
This is a diffrent game "watch the replay ". Is has nothing to do with 137 but it shows that u accept abusing when it satisfy you

where am i abusing? "watch the replay" is so that u can all that he is doing... he killed orange and then was feeding units to the other teams and using ressurect to feed them again. it has everything to do with that certain game. i like how u point that one game out but ignored the fact that he was banned under multiple names(similar may i add) by 3 different people.

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And that moment when you realize flamers here always take about a "specific" 1 game. Whether or not it is 1 year old or 2 years old or ..... :l

which apparently keeps changing because mr quack(as in he's a quack) cant decide which game to twist the details of

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
That awkward moment when you realize all the people that are currently flaming in this forum are known "stack abusers."

that awkward moment when u stacked with tickle and were playing bad on purpose
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
And that moment when you realize, I vote "no" just because I love the rage Adam contributes to chf.

you voted "yes", it says so at the bottom of the page(scroll to the bottom of the first page)

taht "awkward moment" when u went to check
that awkward moment when you realize u like puppies instead of kittens

Quote PLus ()
And the drama keeps going on and on......

plus, gtfo, no1 likes useless posting turtles

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 6:47 PM | Message # 49
Robotic Ninja
Quote Trixxareforkids ()
What about loonies?

Do you want us to make fun of you? Hey fun fact, i heard from my gringo history teacher that you guys all talk/brag about the war of 1812 and burning down the white house.. this true?

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 29-Oct-2013, 10:29 AM | Message # 50
Zombie Pirate
It's not true, because it was actually the Brits who burned the White House. Some Canadians likely helped, but it's not even like it was our idea. Heck, 'Canada' wasn't even a place at that point in time.

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 29-Oct-2013, 3:36 PM | Message # 51
Robotic Ninja
Quote Trixxareforkids ()
It's not true, because it was actually the Brits who burned the White House. Some Canadians likely helped, but it's not even like it was our idea. Heck, 'Canada' wasn't even a place at that point in time.

Yeah ahaha, thats what I thought. She thinks all of canada is british or something.. aren't you guys mostly french?

Canadian-History101 ha... yeah.. that's a class eh?

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 29-Oct-2013, 4:47 PM | Message # 52
Zombie Pirate
That sounds awful. Canadian history is tepid at best. 
We're actually only about 20% French, but Canada is officially bilingual. There is no obligation to learn English as a resident of Quebec, though, due to Heritage laws. In fact, at this point, the use of English is policed within Quebec.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 29-Oct-2013, 4:50 PM | Message # 53
Robotic Ninja
Quote Trixxareforkids ()
We're actually only about 20% French, but Canada is officially bilingual. There is no obligation to learn English as a resident of Quebec, though, due to Heritage laws. In fact, at this point, the use of English is policed within Quebec.

ITT I learned trix is canny

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Tuesday, 29-Oct-2013, 4:53 PM | Message # 54
Pirate
because there are both no??    feel they are fixing this  angry

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 29-Oct-2013, 6:59 PM | Message # 55
Robotic Ninja
Quote Trixxareforkids ()

We're really breaking some ignorant barriers today. Haha my history teacher is a moron but she's pretty hot (short), so it gets by

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Wednesday, 30-Oct-2013, 7:50 PM | Message # 56
Grunt
Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
because there are both no??    feel they are fixing this 

haha I think From love to hatred there's only one step yes yes

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

slayer666Date: Wednesday, 30-Oct-2013, 10:47 PM | Message # 57
Grunt
Awards: 2
I say Yes !!!

You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing :)

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » should Adam lose admin? (choose your ans)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<