Thursday, 02-May-2024, 11:17 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

should Adam lose admin? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » should Adam lose admin? (choose your ans)
should Adam lose admin?
should Adam lose admin?
1. Yes [ 12 ] [38.71%]
2. No [ 13 ] [41.94%]
3. Dont care [ 6 ] [19.35%]
Answers total: 31
PLusDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 7:43 AM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I like the drama

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 8:46 AM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Where I abuse??? You have really low IQ stooge... Its waste of time talking with you, I will not talk with you anymore (I dont want talk with stupid people) I abused in game vs F00ty when I used "drop" it was just one abuse since I am admin (few months) its not reason lose admin forever........

I remember very good when you wanted play 1v1 vs xMoNsTeRRR and you said "I will do !from and I will kick all people from Denmark and Korea" its not abuse??? You are stupid. And you are not liar if you said "Adam used !drop vs me" but there is replay evidence I didnt use drop.... you are liar. And this game where i beat you few days ago in 13 minutes its not firstime when I won.... you are weak and you need good allies for win. Too many games you stay like fag in base with donation and still lose... or sometimes you use Cous golems build (unholy, lasso, serpent wards, phoenix) but without golems because you suck and you have no micro (i heard you still dont use hotkekys) you are really sad existence

stoogeDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 9:12 AM | Message # 33
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
love the QQ lol
u pretend to be afk in channel and talk big shit here ahhaha
i dont need hotkeys and i play laying down and i still own ur sorry ass makes u mad?
and yes it was the first game u won vs me
u have not beaten me and u wil never beat me
also LOL at Cou's build AHHAHA any and all the serp build u see are from me apart from team serp builds.
now QQ more come vs me?

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 10:32 AM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 1
Quote mehrquack ()
To make things clear i am not friend or his mate cou [ are an idoit when u think so lol ] I disprize players who abusing for exsample by using mh /tk ...
1337ualive should get parmant banned for his acting!!!
Now i will show the mentally retarded person why icedate should loose his admin :d
We all support the ban of 1337ualive . But we dont should forget why icetea banned him. Did he banned him for tk/mh ?. I wachted the game replay therefore i can say that ice banned him not for tking or mh but rather for calling him a noob. This is the problem guys : 1. Ice accept abusing players in his team who are helpful for a win. [ the replay certified this ]. 2.He would ban players for calling him a noob which is not a legit reason . 1337ualive is just a exsample . Everyone could get banned by him except players who are networked in the chf community...
=>Ice isnt an idoit so he cliam he would ban him for tk . But 1337ualive get banned after he said that ice would be a noob[this happend while mass]. Hence ice has no scruple to ban someone for a not legit reason...........
Moreover there are replays where ice ban someone for a non legit reason like the ban "watch the replay "
....................................................................................................................................
Even cou has doubts about u ice ....
............................................................................................................................................ ........
Feel owned ice and cou . Hardly owned :d

owned? lmfao, nigguh plz....i dont know which game it is(with 1337ualive) but thats not his only name, he's made plenty more and has done exactly the same. he also joined my team with another name and basically fucked me over because he was mad that he was banned. MR Quack, since u said u saw the replay, why not looking at the other replays that he is playing in? such as 4337ualive, and the other ones that were removed, banned by other ppl, i think b3p and al_gi banned him for tking. if ur crying about me banning him and not putting a reason, u r retarded. it should be obvious that 1447ualive, 1337nalive,4337ualive,l337ualive, etc are all the same person.
and i accept abuse if it gives me a win? really? where is the example in that game?

and wtf is ur problem with me? seems u have a hard on for my attention? are u defending ur boyfriend adam? seems that way by u teling random to ony give him a warning, adam give u good sex god u? fuck off, this thread is about adam

now, did any of u see that game i referred to or the chat log associated with the bot in which adam fuckign swaps me to his team?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

MrDark_DevilDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 10:39 AM | Message # 35
Hero
Adam good admin smile

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

TrixxareforkidsDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 10:52 AM | Message # 36
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Puh lease. You know I don't accept them dolla billz

What about loonies?

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 11:33 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Quote MrDark_Devil ()
Adam good admin

he swap stacks with u and zizi all the time....

mehrquackDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 1:29 PM | Message # 38
Grunt
ice "if ur crying about me banning him and not putting a reason, u r retarded" =>random u should really remove his admin
"and i accept abuse if it gives me a win? really? where is the example in that game?" :
Okay i should correct this sentence into : Ice accept abusing when it satisfy him
--->for exsample in the game "watch the replay " u tried x times to get controll about ur teammates . After it failed u banned them lol

Look : you are and were conscious that 1337 is a abuser . So why u didnt ban him directly ?
"he also joined my team with another name and basically fucked me over"[ice] . So did you think when somebody calls a other person as noob he should get banned ?
Dude u are talking shit .

Ice tommysotomajor would punsh u in your face . You are an bad exsample for the black as well as gay community .
Edit : ic3dt3a I don't hate you. I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be.

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 27-Oct-2013, 1:39 PM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
--->for exsample in the game "watch the replay " u tried x times to get controll about ur teammates . After it failed u banned them lol

if thats the game with 137ualive its because he was basically feeding, i think he bked himself also
and so now im a gay black dude? wtf?

stop taking shit out of context, idiot.

mehrquackDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 3:10 AM | Message # 40
Grunt
This is a diffrent game "watch the replay ". Is has nothing to do with 137 but it shows that u accept abusing when it satisfy you

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 5:10 AM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Quote ic3dt3a ()
Quote MrDark_Devil ()Adam good admin

he swap stacks with u and zizi all the time....

We are playing in team because we were friends on Garena before we started play CHF... remember your last game vs us? You owned easy: http://random360.tk/game/69584/

swap friend in team is not abuse (its abuse if for example Roystom swap Yeferzon, SecretName or if Nihob swap SOUNDWAVES???? is normal....)

you abuse you swap good players in your team only for win (not because they are friends) like yesterday i see you were with vetealmierda (MvTvD0rPr015) here link: http://random360.tk/game/74630/ i am sure you used swap for play with him in team (but i dont have evidence)

its funny how you said "Adam love stack" but you are the biggest stacker CHF ever

Added (2013-10-28, 6:10 AM)
---------------------------------------------
EDIT: and i want also say "thanks" to all people who voted NO for remove my admin... i am really suprised 10 people voted NO, 5 people voted "dont care" and only 7 people voted YES

i think haters like stQQge, RQystom or icetea are mad now.... create this thread was really fail for "pro" stQQge

stoogeDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 5:57 AM | Message # 42
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
dodge dodge dodge hahahaha Pro Adam please vs me? stop dodging

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

CouDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 6:06 AM | Message # 43
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
oh god lol

DODGE IT LIKE THE MATRIX ADAM

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 9:41 AM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
That awkward moment when you realize all the people that are currently flaming in this forum are known "stack abusers."

And that moment when you realize our moderator is a third-rate.
And that moment when you realize flamers here always take about a "specific" 1 game. Whether or not it is 1 year old or 2 years old or ..... :l
And that moment when you realize Trixx just pops out of nowhere every post with random comment that surpasses that of a.chinese.kid's
And that moment when you realize our head moderator is also a "stack abuser"
And that moment when you realize Stooge reproofs adam for flaming ("racism") when he is the one QQing more in this post. What a FINE third-rate moderator smile

And that moment when you realize, I vote "no" just because I love the rage Adam contributes to chf.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Monday, 28-Oct-2013, 9:49 AM | Message # 45
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ ()
"pro" stQQge
haha because he is a Jedi bb2
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I vote "no" just because I love the rage Adam contributes to chf.
surprised !!

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » should Adam lose admin? (choose your ans)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<