Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 10:22 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

B3P admin abuser! - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
B3P admin abuser!
Do you want b3p to lose admin?
1. Yes, please. [ 9 ] [42.86%]
2. I dont care [ 6 ] [28.57%]
3. No [ 6 ] [28.57%]
Poll has expired - Wednesday, 31-Dec-2014, 9:45 AM
Answers total: 21
FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 1:56 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote Web-Ghost ()
the hell man its too much for him 1sec dam bro, I always wanted to try an unused brain so I plan on having a brain transplant with him my brain is stuffed with too much information tongue
ahah, please more seriously what he said was completely dumb and it had no link with what I was saying lol

AL_GIDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 2:47 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote FirNesS ()
Did you even read my post? It's not him. It's definitely not him. It's not because there's written in the account name "b3p" that the user is the real one. It's not hard to understand, is it?
I am talking about the real b3p on east, dont tell me its not him

Added (22-Dec-2014, 2:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote FirNesS ()
ahah, please more seriously what he said was completely dumb
You are the one who is saying dumb things, because you dont even ply and know anything about CHF these days so please shut up.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 2:51 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
You are the one who is saying dumb things, because you dont even ply and know anything about CHF these days so please shut up.
You want to 1v1 and to play against inhouse when I'll be back in the beginning of January?
You don't even know me, how can you even say I don't know anything about chf? I know like 10x more than you, you have no idea of how I play lol.
Quote AL_GI ()
I am talking about the real b3p on east, dont tell me its not him
If he loses his admin for what he's done, then we should remove 90% of current admins. Plus, have you any proof of what you're saying? I mean, who tells us it's not just bullshit, just like the rest of what you're saying?

[APF]-WalterDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 2:55 PM | Message # 19
Archer
Group: Users
Lol Firness protect his friend, gay.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 2:58 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
I talked with him today and yesterday, otherwise I had never talked with him and I have never met him ingame. Now what?
The problem with you guys is that you're talking about things you don't know. You should seriously try to get informed before saying anything about anyone.

AL_GIDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 3:01 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
You are saying bullshit, everyone is saying that he abuse and you are the only one defending him so get a life dude, I don't need to challenge assholes like you to prove that i am a god.
You don't even know what is happening in chf these days like I said, please if you don't play do not even give your opinion

Added (22-Dec-2014, 3:01 PM)

Quote FirNesS ()
I talked with him today and yesterday, otherwise I had never talked with him and I have never met him ingame. Now what? The problem with you guys is that you're talking about things you don't know. You should seriously try to get informed before saying anything about anyone.
You don't know more than us stfu, you just listen to b3p and approve what ever he said, because he is your friend

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[APF]-WalterDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 3:08 PM | Message # 22
Archer
AL_GI, dont listen to this idiot, he don't even know what he is talking about

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 3:14 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
You are saying bullshit, everyone is saying that he abuse and you are the only one defending him so get a life dude, I don't need to challenge assholes like you to prove that i am a god.
The only one? It's a poll, and there are 6 votes against 5. Learn to count plz.
Quote AL_GI ()
You don't even know what is happening in chf these days like I said, please if you don't play do not even give your opinion
I read the forum. I was still playing like 2 months ago and after that I played a few games sometimes under alt. Once again, don't talk when you don't know what you're talking about, it's simple dude. As you don't know me, you cannot talk about me. Just stop it.

Quote AL_GI ()
You don't know more than us stfu, you just listen to b3p and approve what ever he said, because he is your friend
Yes, I did listen to him and I trusted him, because he sounded truly sinceer. Now there's a chance that he lied to me, in which case I would recognize it. But up until you don't have any fucking proof against him, I don't allow you to say your bullshit accusations.
He is my friend? Look, I voted "I don't care" at the poll because yesterday morning I didn't even know him. Then I did PM him so that he could explain me his point, and as he did it in French, it was clearer than when he tries to explain it to you guys.

Once again, I can be wrong, but I'm convinced I'm not. I even told him in my first PM to tell me if he had really abused or not, and I precised that if it was the case I wouldn't do anything against him, and he just told me the truth, that's it.
All of what you guys are blaming b3p for is coming from this Bio-Assault guy, who has abused like hundreads of times (Web Ghost has several proofs about it, I can show them to you). So you prefer believing the worst abuser ever rather than a guy who is accused but against who you have 0 proof? How pathetic. I'm not attacking any of you personally. It's just that you wanna remove his admin without having any real argument. I don't have any either, I know, but why would your opinion be better than mine?

Anyway, I'm bored of your shit talking. Please answer to this message in a mature way, not with your damn fucking ego of man with an excess of testosterone.

AL_GIDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 3:23 PM | Message # 24
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
Anyway, I'm bored of your shit talking. Please answer to this message in a mature way, not with your damn fucking ego of man with an excess of testosterone.
you are the one answering with ego PROOF:
Quote FirNesS ()
You want to 1v1 and to play against inhouse when I'll be back in the beginning of January?
If you were in channel you would have learned that everyone is against b3p, forum mean nothing, put this in your mind.
Quote FirNesS ()
I read the forum. I was still playing like 2 months ago and after that I played a few games sometimes under alt. Once again, don't talk when you don't know what you're talking about, it's simple dude. As you don't know me, you cannot talk about me. Just stop it.
I am talking about you, because you are talking about me, but its ok i'll stop talking about you.
Quote FirNesS ()
Once again, I can be wrong, but I'm convinced I'm not. I even told him in my first PM to tell me if he had really abused or not, and I precised that if it was the case I wouldn't do anything against him, and he just told me the truth, that's it. All of what you guys are blaming b3p for is coming from this Bio-Assault guy, who has abused like hundreads of times (Web Ghost has several proofs about it, I can show them to you). So you prefer believing the worst abuser ever rather than a guy who is accused but against who you have 0 proof? How pathetic. I'm not attacking any of you personally. It's just that you wanna remove his admin without having any real argument. I don't have any either, I know, but why would your opinion be better than mine?
I am blaming b3p, because he spammend me with HIS REAL ACCOUNT.
Quote FirNesS ()
Yes, I did listen to him and I trusted him, because he sounded truly sinceer. Now there's a chance that he lied to me, in which case I would recognize it. But up until you don't have any fucking proof against him, I don't allow you to say your bullshit accusations.
Trusting him is not enought, I have witnesses that have been spammed by b3p

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 3:34 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
you are the one answering with ego PROOF:
The only way not to look like a douche to a man with too much ego is to act in his way. If I hadn't answered this, you would have said or at least thought I was a douche.

Quote AL_GI ()
If you were in channel you would have learned that everyone is against b3p, forum mean nothing, put this in your mind.
Can't you understand that people are against him because of all the spam and admin abuse that was done with an account that is not his account? Are you blind or doing it on purpose?
Quote AL_GI ()
I am talking about you, because you are talking about me, but its ok i'll stop talking about you.
Did I ever start talking about you personally? I did only answer to your provocations.

Quote AL_GI ()
I am blaming b3p, because he spammend me with HIS REAL ACCOUNT.
If you keep acting like you are currently, I believe that you just deserved it. But anyway, are you even sure it was him? What realm are you playing on? What realm is he playing on? If you're actually wrong and if you're just wasting my time, I might starting getting mad.

Quote AL_GI ()
Trusting him is not enought, I have witnesses that have been spammed by b3p
I think you're blind, that might be the reason. HAVE YOU ANY PROOF, ARE YOU EVEN SURE THAT IT WAS NOT SOMEONE ELSE SPOOFING HIM ON AN OTHER REALM? If you don't get it that time I'll just stop answering, I'm bored of repeating the same stuff.

Once again, I'm not 100% sure about the fact he's innocent (or almost), and if I were wrong, I would admit it. But please try to read what I'm saying, it's like you guys are answering to me without even taking in consideration my messages.

AL_GIDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 3:47 PM | Message # 26
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
The only way not to look like a douche to a man with too much ego is to act in his way. If I hadn't answered this, you would have said or at least thought I was a douche.
This is the most stupid thing I have read
Quote FirNesS ()
Can't you understand that people are against him because of all the spam and admin abuse that was done with an account that is not his account? Are you blind or doing it on purpose?
Are you really stupid, seriously. Don't you understand that it is his real account with the real icon, same level, and same realm.
Quote FirNesS ()
Did I ever start talking about you personally? I did only answer to your provocations.
nope dude you said that what I was saying was dumb and I didn't provoque you.
Quote FirNesS ()
If you keep acting like you are currently, I believe that you just deserved it. But anyway, are you even sure it was him? What realm are you playing on? What realm is he playing on? If you're actually wrong and if you're just wasting my time, I might starting getting mad.
Hmm, I think that I am wasting my thime with you explaining you the same thing again and again. I don't care if you get mad lol
Quote FirNesS ()
I think you're blind, that might be the reason. HAVE YOU ANY PROOF, ARE YOU EVEN SURE THAT IT WAS NOT SOMEONE ELSE SPOOFING HIM ON AN OTHER REALM? If you don't get it that time I'll just stop answering, I'm bored of repeating the same stuff.
I already said that I have witnesses. Are you blind or what? please read then reply.
Quote FirNesS ()
Once again, I'm not 100% sure about the fact he's innocent (or almost), and if I were wrong, I would admit it. But please try to read what I'm saying, it's like you guys are answering to me without even taking in consideration my messages.
I am reading your messages and I don't understand what are you trying to convince me, with which argument? You are saying that he is innocent only because he looks like. There is no sense her...

Please just stop replying, I am wasting my time with you and I really don't care about you, so if you reply again without arguments, I wont answer.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

serfeanberfanDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 4:06 PM | Message # 27
Noob
Quote FirNesS ()
(Web Ghost has several proofs about it, I can show them to you)
You should show these proofs as fast as possible to maintain your credibility. Honestly i never heared something about this bio-assult guy untill you mentioned him. So why should he be mad at me? Maybe he is responsible for the spamm, maybe not lets see what you can show us.

Yes of course anybody could have made the spamm but isn t it strange that all people are getting these spamm after they have been in contact with b3p? Also i remember b3p lieing to avoid consequences when he was involved in the last admin abuse case. He told us that he hasn t used the !synclimit command to drop players for months. But the truth is he did it like 3 days before (i checked it on playchf.tk myself). furthermore its 100% him when he uses maphack with his adminaccount b3p. Faker on other realms would not have his elo or his admin rights. And i can tell you his ingame behavior isn t any better than the spamm i get. Maybe you should keep that in mind when you try to defend him here. Like you i m not really involved to it. Seriously why is this guy still stalking me? Because i did not send him 500 gold? lol. Or because i told people the truth? I dont even say b3p has to be banned or something like that i just want him to stop ruin the game with hacks and abuse. Is that too much to ask for? You tell us to leave b3p alone but more reasonable would it be to tell b3p to leave us alone. I don t want anything from him except to be a honest person. Which means stop spamming, hacking and abusing. At the end of the day Elo is just a meaningless number but other players whose gameplay he destroyed are real persons made of flesh and blood. remember my words when you proudly look at your stats the next time b3p. And please keep your dignity and deliver an honest opinion yourself instead of sending uninvolved friends of yours to avoid justification.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 4:08 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
This is the most stupid thing I have read
This is so stupid that you don't even have anything to answer, ahah, such a nice excuse.

Quote AL_GI ()
Are you really stupid, seriously. Don't you understand that it is his real account with the real icon, same level, and same realm.
If you could have said it earlier, it would have been easier. If you could just say things at the beginning, we would save a lot of time.
Btw this is once again a personal attack. You just don't make sense.

Quote AL_GI ()
nope dude you said that what I was saying was dumb and I didn't provoque you.
Saying that someone said something dumb is not a personal attack, everyone can be wrong sometimes. But saying that someone is dumb is provoking. Moreover this message was for Walter, not for you, so chill lol. Read all my messages, you're getting excited alone, I did never insult you or anything. Yet you did it several times, and you still pretend that I did actually start? This is not debatable, it's verifiable.
Quote AL_GI ()
Hmm, I think that I am wasting my thime with you explaining you the same thing again and again. I don't care if you get mad lol
The human that is deeply in you could at least read carefully what I'm writing, which is not the case.
Quote AL_GI ()
I already said that I have witnesses. Are you blind or what? please read then reply.
Make them bear witness them. I'm waiting. I can be wrong, just prove me that I am if you think so.
Quote AL_GI ()
I am reading your messages and I don't understand what are you trying to convince me, with which argument? You are saying that he is innocent only because he looks like. There is no sense her...
God damn. You don't have any proof either, so how can you even say that. You're talking about witnesses and about b3p harassing you with his real acc but you've never showed me anything real.
Quote AL_GI ()
Please just stop replying, I am wasting my time with you and I really don't care about you, so if you reply again without arguments, I wont answer.
You have never had any valid argument since the beginning of this topic, which is actually what I'm reproaching you for.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 7:03 PM | Message # 29
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Anyways here is the proof of the spam from b3p atleast scrubs!

would upload replay of the drophack but it didnt save

for thr record. i am not any of the people named above. i have two accts Bio-AssAUlt and I[R0D]I-Bio so i am unsure where you get your information from. You're clearly uneducated and enjoy rumors.

Added (22-Dec-2014, 7:03 PM)
b3p just joined a game, took owner and locked it. swapped everyone around and delayed game start for 10 minutes.

Another case of his abuse. 

Bond removed his admins last night and some how he got it back.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 7:13 PM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Funny thing is this English is too "good" for being b3p's, it's actually not possible that he's the guy who wrote this. The grammar in these sentences is correct, whereas b3p does never write any correct sentence. Plus these nicknames don't belong to his real acc name. I'm not even sure he does play on US East. So this is just a fake I guess.

Quote bioblinkgaming ()
You're clearly uneducated
I do rarely talk like this, but you'd better shut the fuck up, for real. You've been abusing of your admin now so many times that you don't have your word to say for any case. You're a trash in chf community, it's like you've been here for so long, abusing admin for so long, but you still didn't make your name, you never became famous even for your abusing. I mean for example Adam was kinda hated by everyone at the beginning, but at least anyone knew his name and he was the center of all the discussions. But you're just a sad shit, people don't even look at you. Now as you're a fail you're trying to ruin someone's else reputation just cause he made you remember what you were for real? Just leave this community. I wonder if you even have a friend around here.

Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 22-Dec-2014, 7:14 PM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<