Wednesday, 01-May-2024, 12:07 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

B3P admin abuser! - Page 6 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
B3P admin abuser!
Do you want b3p to lose admin?
1. Yes, please. [ 9 ] [42.86%]
2. I dont care [ 6 ] [28.57%]
3. No [ 6 ] [28.57%]
Poll has expired - Wednesday, 31-Dec-2014, 9:45 AM
Answers total: 21
Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 8:28 AM | Message # 76
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Open this please: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3747-1 (first link isnt working)

I dont have evidence about this elo abuse because i dont have power check IP adress. But Bond009 and Random260 (both of them) have power check IP and alias all players. And they can see that Daliwin is MrDarkDevil aka I[R0D]I-Mr.Dark and he is playing 90% games with R0D players and B3P.

Anyway the fact you said "b3p was lying about swap abuse..." is victory for me. You said b3p was lying, it mean he is liar. And liars are not trustworthy people, do you agree? If he was lying about this swap abuse, he was probably lying also about other things like drop hacking and spamming.

Well, i am not much better than B3P. I was map hacking too, i was losing games on purpose for make low elo accounts, i spoofed Ultrax95 and banned maybe 200 people in EFB-Bot etc. But i was banned for long time and i lost my admin (and i agree i deserved it) but i just dond understand why b3P is still admin?

If Cou will purge all admins its really good idea and i believe it will help to CHF (atleast purge admins = less abuse)

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 8:28 AM | Message # 77
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Adam_CZ, hi adam smile

btw i have stopped reading this part of the forums cuz its going to be never ending like pie or 22/7

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 8:28 AM

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 8:45 AM | Message # 78
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Sight, I didn't remember I had said that lol. This was also because roy is a fcker, so I had to contradict him, but anyway.
What you're saying is quite right, but you didn't answer to my whole message, you just selected the parts that were suitting you, and I don't like that.

Yep b3p lyed about that, but you also lyed about your playchf.tk argument, as almost everyone in this thread did lie about something (except Web and me I guess lol), so all of you aint trustworthy? It's a bit exagerating.

But for the 1000th time, maybe I'm wrong. You got my PM Adam, you know what I think. I'm just trying to be fair. Thing is you are all accusing b3p but you don't have any recent and overwhelming proof against him, that's why I'm defending him. But give me some proofs, and I'll be the one shitting on him, at least twice more than all of you guys gathered. wink

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 8:59 AM | Message # 79
Robotic Ninja
Agree 100% and i understand. And as you said Cou will purge admins soon and he will solve a problem in this way.

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 9:16 AM | Message # 80
Robotic Ninja
Thanks for reading my arguments for real. You're the only person accusing b3p who thinks and who's open-minded. I mean AL GI has been contradicting me the whole thread without even reading my comments, or at least without thinking about them. He was just refusing to change his mind because of his ego lol.
Ty Adam, I promise that in any case my only goal will be to make it fair. All of you guys, try to bring proofs of what you're saying.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
And as you said Cou will purge admins soon and he will solve a problem in this way.
Yeah, but if b3p is not an abuser he could get his admin back after the purge, whereas if he is he shouldn't, so we actually still need to solve this.

[APF]-WalterDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 10:35 AM | Message # 81
Archer
Quote FirNesS ()
. I mean AL GI has been contradicting me the whole thread without even reading my comments, or at least without thinking about them. He was just refusing to change his mind because of his ego lol.

LOL, are you seriously trying to influence people so they will hate al_gi? You are such a dumbass, stop being on his dick you little fucker

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 11:01 AM | Message # 82
Robotic Ninja
It's not of your business. I'm not trying to influence anyone, I'm just talking to Adam. Now I did never talk to you, and I did never insult you or attack you personally, so if you could please get the fuck out of here. You're way too agressive and you have way too much ego to make your opinion be listened. Calm down and then we'll see if you can even take part of a discussion.

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 11:09 AM | Message # 83
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Adam come play biggrin

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 11:20 AM | Message # 84
Robotic Ninja
This guy is not the real APF Walter. Somebody just spoofed him. Real Walter dont use CHF forum. Check this thread http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/50-3399-1#59859 and my first post where i posted screenshot from Facebook where i am talking with real APF Walter and where he said that he dont use CHF forum....

Quote AL_GI ()
Adam come play

I played 2 games and too much lags... i was not even able drop wards during mass. I need find where is problem and later i will play.

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 11:23 AM | Message # 85
Robotic Ninja
But I admit I shouldn't have talked about Al there, sorry. Still walter, your behaviour still shows how much you're just an asshole. You see though my message was rude to Al, he didn't answer to it, which is mature from him.
I know it's not the real Walter Adam lol, his English is too good, and he's way more retarded. biggrin

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 1:26 PM | Message # 86
Robotic Ninja
I was talking with Walter again few minutes ago and he is angry because some noob spoofed him and insult people under his identity. He created account "GT-Walter" and he want post but he cant. Cou or Bond can you update his account and let him post on forum please? Thank you.

Legal_lifeDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 3:50 PM | Message # 87
Zombie Pirate
Leave b3p alone he or she is the homie and I taught her/him the ways over Skype a long time ago

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 4:02 PM | Message # 88
Ninja
the ways too abuse? smile

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 4:10 PM | Message # 89
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
BajsHoran, lol

[img][/img]

Bio-AssAUltDate: Friday, 26-Dec-2014, 5:02 PM | Message # 90
Head Administrator
Quote b3p ()
Sorry bio for drop hacked u. Ur team still won anyway so dont care^^

Not that I really care at this point... But people are still requesting proof of b3p drop hacking/abusing....

What more proof do you need lol? She openly admits it above.

You guys need to learn how to read and stop acting like idiots....

Have a great day! And Merry belated Christmas to you all! Happy holidays! Have a happy New Year!

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<