Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban request Cheesy-Gordia and J.ST4X
ban request Cheesy-Gordia and J.ST4X
Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 2:59 PM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Bio-AssAUlt, i told random to do it , *never got a reply*, i told him that the add ban is not working for me *never got a reply*
i see the rules changed, i had no idea, give me some time to make a decision

Okay, Firness moderator now set on ACP > playchf.net. You will have to show them how to use it when you get time.

Addban isn't working at all again from ACP, not sure why. I will look into it.

And yeah, I believe I added those rules last year when it wasn't in the rules and you guys were already banning for it saying it was unfair. Because James said it was bannable if I recall correctly..?

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 3:08 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote Web-Ghost ()
Bio-AssAUlt, i told random to do it , *never got a reply*, i told him that the add ban is not working for me *never got a reply*i see the rules changed, i had no idea, give me some time to make a decision

Exactly my point
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Because you're a game moderator and didn't read the game rules properly.
Sigh ok here we go
A) We don't get notifications that the rules change (also we don't check that forum all the time)
B) Whenever we pm about getting the rules change we get no response
C) Random did mention about changing the 6v6 rule in that post but nowhere did he mention that no hero = ban
D) These rules were changed a month ago or something, as you can see no hero wasn't ban
E) You add donators (donors) as admins and you don't ask them to read the rules, most of them don't even bother following them
F) True we may be game moderators and it is our duty but donators are given more power than us
G) The status head admin is nothing more than an icon in these forums
H) None of the game moderators have admin in another realm (or access to the panel (except for Web-Ghost))
I) Donators are given admin in more than one realm
J) Donators abuse their admin the most, if we are to ban them they unban themselves and we can't do anything about that
K) Head admins who have full access to the panel have gone afk
L) When they do solemnly visit the forums they answer to posts in the forum "Chf Development" and "Chf Game Replays"
M) 60% of the ban requests I make (or am a part of) are ignored (1 of which was a mh)
N) Bond009 doesn't reply to my pm anymore

Ok I have to go somewhere for now
I will come back and add more to this

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 02-Nov-2015, 3:20 PM | Message # 18
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Addban isn't working at all again from ACP, not sure why. I will look into it.
i may know how fix it, but random won't reply, i told him i can help

[img][/img]

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 2:46 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Okay, Firness moderator now set on ACP > playchf.net. You will have to show them how to use it when you get time.

Ty now I have the "Administration" section but it says I need to log in to get in here whereas I'm already logged in. Do I have have to do something special?

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 3:28 AM | Message # 20
Ninja
sry guys i was in this game but i dont have rats and dont see what happen i just hear one of the alts say something in mass but its hard to shift ur focus during mass in a very hard game and make a judgement call like banning tdt in game will create a lot of rage n qq... Better to deal with it here.. However i do believe that a team that call themself legendary players shouldnt need to play like that... Even after it happened it was still a good game t3 did rly well killing heros despite being fudged over. I think i saw them try the same thing on t2 just after mass but they failed and left if im remeber correctly... But i dont see the point many good players its a nice and fun game just play for fun and competition no need for cheap stuff.

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 4:05 AM | Message # 21
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
Ty now I have the "Administration" section but it says I need to log in to get in here whereas I'm already logged in. Do I have have to do something special?
the panel is case sensitive
so for user id dont write firness, write FirNesS

[img][/img]

Dan-Date: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 4:07 AM | Message # 22
Hero
Group: Users
was nice game... dunno why t4 ruine it..

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 4:31 AM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
Guys it's a legit strategy. Come on

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Dan-Date: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 4:58 AM | Message # 24
Hero
Legit? u guys ruine good game.... ruined t3 mass.. t4 still wrost team after mass who feed etc.. 

think t4 do it for fun... but no so often u guys can play in game where much good players..

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 6:15 AM | Message # 25
Ninja
haha that reminds me of back in the days where there was admin command !drop when someone is lagging.. so me footy and someone else vs adam with kofola and keeper i think smile And adam type !drop after footy who carry our team hard is lagging for a second after like 40 minutes of game biggrin I guess that is also a legit strategy then .... goood memories hahaha

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

JST4XDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 8:42 AM | Message # 26
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
Guys it's a legit strategy. Come on
Yeah guys, come on

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 12:31 PM | Message # 27
Head Administrator
Quote lotrrotk ()
A) We don't get notifications that the rules change (also we don't check that forum all the time)

There should be a system for this. e.g. "Rule Updates" Forum section - I will set that up, given bond gives me the new password to the control panel. I don't have the new one currently.

Quote lotrrotk ()
B) Whenever we pm about getting the rules change we get no response

Something that should be done in the staff forums so all staff can deliberate and a decision may be made then implemented. PMing one head admin doesn't seem effective anymore given all of the inactivity. I have been gone for awhile, obviously. So I am just now hearing of these issues.

Quote lotrrotk ()
C) Random did mention about changing the 6v6 rule in that post but nowhere did he mention that no hero = ban

I went back and looked.

From this post: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-4055-1

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Rules edited. Last rule "intentionally not buying a hero and refusing to use gold to aid your ally, just keeping it" removed.

New rule added: INTENTIONALLY not buying a hero to give your team an unfair advantage or to disable your team: 2 days

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I already made it bannable and put it in the rules....

Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
So why are people still telling me to make it bannable? lol

This was decided back in January of this year. (2015)

Quote lotrrotk ()
D) These rules were changed a month ago or something, as you can see no hero wasn't ban

Not true, reference my above comments. I still do agree that a better system of notifying Admins as well as the Community needs to be found for decisions like this when they are made. I'm not sure what change was made to the rules a month ago, but it was not that one.

Quote lotrrotk ()
E) You add donators (donors) as admins and you don't ask them to read the rules, most of them don't even bother following them

As most of you know, I have always disagreed with donors ability to buy admin. I stopped it at one point, but it has since been allowed again. This decision is not mine to make. One decision that I would make is their review and acknowledgement of all rules prior to having admin added. As I have shown with my response in regards to rival... donors should be held to the same standards and rules as any other admin as far as I am concerned.

Quote lotrrotk ()
F) True we may be game moderators and it is our duty but donators are given more power than us

This should not be the case, official game moderators should hold more authority. Donors did not earn bot admin, they bought it. Loyal, long-time members of the community have worked very hard for their position of bot admin which they earned. I do not and never will feel comfortable with money buying authority. If anyone was able to buy into being a police officer, this world would be severely screwed.

Also in my opinion this banning admins thing needs to stop, as I stressed a year ago. Admins should not be being banned, they should either be suspended or have their admin removed permanently for rule violations. And then.. if it is serious enough, receive a ban as well. All bot admins (donation or earned) should lead by and set an example for the community, not do the opposite. This was a lot of the reason for our admin purge a year ago.

Quote lotrrotk ()
G) The status head admin is nothing more than an icon in these forums

It is sad to see people think this way but I certainly do understand how people have gained that impression.

First off, I want to apologize on my own behalf for going inactive. At the time, Random and Bond were both active. (still not an excuse) Coming back now... I see that all responsibility of the head administration has been put, as it seems, solely on Cou's shoulders. This should not be the case. As I told a few people in channel yesterday I do feel horrible for that and it is unfair. Hence my sudden activity now, in an attempt to change that. A lot of my frustration stemmed from that gagamel guy. It's been a long time now and I will go ahead and say it again. I never even knew the guy. He was a total troll and made all of the crap he said up. It was severely demeaning to me that so many people believed the stuff he said, especially seeing as he never even knew me, and I completely lost interest at that point when prominent members of the community backed him on it all. I will remind you all, he never once did prove any of the stuff he said, he was a good story teller... with no proof. Simply because it legit never happened.

Secondly, It's no secret that back when I became Head Admin most of the community fought me tooth and nail on everything I did. Personally I was never used to running a community this tight nit. Those who know me know that I used to run the Blink Gaming Network, which was a several thousand active member community spread across multiple major games. I did not realize that I should have adjusted the way I made decisions here, from the way I made them there. Back then, it was near impossible to request community involvement in decision making as the community was simply too vast and there were far too much diversity in opinion. So myself, and my team of Lead Administrators made all decisions behind the scenes and posted the final result as notification of our decision(s). That is not how it works here, and not how I should have made it work here. So again, I apologize.

Finally here I am. I am willing to work with the community as a whole to solve a lot of these issues and take a more proactive approach toward bettering it and, hopefully, growing it. In order to do so, I need all of your support. Won't go through what I went through before where everything I did was scrutinized. At the same time... I won't do what I did before and leave the community out of the primary decision making. It is up to you all, the community, whether I stay or go honestly.

Quote lotrrotk ()
H) None of the game moderators have admin in another realm (or access to the panel (except for Web-Ghost))

I am currently pressuring Random to fix the ACP (Administrative Control Panel) so banning, ban extensions, etc. work again properly. Currently, it is not working and I am unsure why. This is an issue that Random needs to fix, or random can have WG help him fix if he feels necessary. Once these issues are fixed and order is restored to the panel, I will grant all game mods their moderator access to the ACP so that you can all ban cross-realm. As accounts do get hacked as well as expire, it is simply not safe to grant admin access on ALL realms on bnet. Plus with eurobattle, etc. you can't ban on those realms simply by switching realms in bnet.

Quote lotrrotk ()
I) Donators are given admin in more than one realm

If people actively play on more than one realm, then I see no issue with them having admin on more than one realm. Feel free to PM me if you do, and I will grant you access on that realm as well. Just please ensure your account stays safe, active and protected.

Quote lotrrotk ()
J) Donators abuse their admin the most, if we are to ban them they unban themselves and we can't do anything about that

This goes back to my earlier statement,

Also in my opinion this banning admins thing needs to stop, as I stressed a year ago. Admins should not be being banned, they should either be suspended or have their admin removed permanently for rule violations. And then.. if it is serious enough, receive a ban as well. All bot admins (donation or earned) should lead by and set an example for the community, not do the opposite.

simply because, yes, anyone with admin can simply unban themselves. It is ineffective. Plus.. Admins should be held to higher standards than regular players with increased punishments for bad behavior. (like losing your admin)

Quote lotrrotk ()
K) Head admins who have full access to the panel have gone afk

I can only apologize for my own activity and vow to fix that. Will try and get with the other Head Admins to boost their activity but obviously I have no control over them, only myself, and make no promises.

Quote lotrrotk ()
L) When they do solemnly visit the forums they answer to posts in the forum "Chf Development" and "Chf Game Replays"

Again, I can not speak to this issue as I am not well informed on it as I have been gone.

Quote lotrrotk ()
M) 60% of the ban requests I make (or am a part of) are ignored (1 of which was a mh)

I am confused at why you are a game moderator and you are making ban requests anyways? Please elaborate. Is it due to being on other realms? Why aren't you banning them in-game? Maphack ban requests I understand, but most other bans are self explanatory.

Quote lotrrotk ()
N) Bond009 doesn't reply to my pm anymore

He hasn't been on. I have not spoken to him so I can not speak for him.

I hope this addresses many of the concerns listed. To sum it all up, I know it's a mess right now. But it's up to all of us to band together as a whole and clean it up. I am willing to, if you are willing to work with me in doing so.

RosarioVampireZDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 1:17 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Hey Bio. You are just a regular member in this forum.
Don't try being something you are not to get your position back.

Just saying bro, just saying.
It's kind of rude for those who are the current admins of the forum. :/

Legal_lifeDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 1:23 PM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
mi fans

Bio-AssAUltDate: Tuesday, 03-Nov-2015, 1:34 PM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Hey Bio. You are just a regular member in this forum.
Don't try being something you are not to get your position back.

Just saying bro, just saying.
It's kind of rude for those who are the current admins of the forum. :/

And people wonder why no one even bothers anymore.

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » ban request Cheesy-Gordia and J.ST4X
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats