• »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » UIM ban
UIM ban
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 6:17 PM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Thoise who vote for this mode just to encourage a bad habit when its like 20 minutes in game should all be banned. will post shortly

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

angrylucasrogerDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 6:28 PM | Message # 2
Grunt
Awards: 0
RAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!1111111111111 .

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 6:33 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Should be treated like any other mode

rafael_titaDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 7:02 PM | Message # 4
Archer
yes.. noob mode! 
but is a mode of game!

ssd, uim,ars, ftd, cft...

if u cant vote to choose, sucks!

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 7:02 PM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
This is true. For example you pick build for NORMAL mode and you are winning the game. But other players who are losing vote -uim and start feed each other to get income and gold. This is even worse than "-6v6 across".

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 7:29 PM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Now then: My argument is to ban all who vote UIM during/after mass.

'-' = a point or example supporting my argument

- It's okay if it's BEFORE MASS, but not during or after. Should be treated like any other mode. We're talking about during and post mass, so keep your argument to that

-In boxing. If the opponent is winning fair, let it be. No eye gouging, or hair pulling or nut punches. UIM is exactly that. Once this replay comes up I'll show you exactly why this is an exception.

-They are losing a fair game (semi inhouse) and everyone does UIM just so they can comeback in a way that they haven't earned at all. Idk why this is encouraged at all. UIM before mass fine, but not 15-20 minutes in the game just to not only get a win you don't deserve, but a reason just to make another team lose.

Added (13-Nov-2015, 7:07 PM)
---------------------------------------------
-You say it's voted. Well I can say that zeppelin start is also voted.

-UIM requires 5 participants out of 7. Zep strat requires 3 out of 12 yet it's bannable. (notice how the non majority always wins?)

-When red forces a mode, he's still non majority as well. Yet it's banned. But a UIM non majority isnt? Why is that?

Contradictions everywhere in this BS admin system. I guess a bunch of f**kboy admins will encourage f**kboy players.

Added (13-Nov-2015, 7:11 PM)
You guys say you're responsible but you can only give illogical reasons and NO EXAMPLES you the reason too. How is that responsible. Should I re-link the thread that the entire admin team are children still even though you're all older than me ffs?Isn't it funny how it's coming back full circle?

- Another point brought up was it teaches noobs or new people how to get gold for the real game? Please don't make laugh at that retarded reason. You want to teach new and noob players that FEEDING IS A GOOD THING? Isn't a bannable in real game for a reason? Lulz

- Now donation called out for being nub. Okay here's the thing. with UIM you don't have to do a single thing but send. With donation you have to try and keep those alive in the focus fest...

-

Added (13-Nov-2015, 7:29 PM)
-What even sadder is because it's TDT critiquing the broken game, nobody hears the voice. If it was a noob bringing up the exact same point people would listen. #Notreliableadmins

-Another point against my argument is that it balances out the game from those who are in the lead. This means that it knocks them off the mountain that they've climbed up to and earned to give others a comeback chance. Know what else also does the exact same thing but is bannable? ZEP STRATEGY. Yup. You go in the base of the strongest opponent and lower their chances of winning too. Exact same logic, yet only one is bannable. Talk about double standards

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 7:35 PM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 8:01 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
are you talking whole time about this: http://playchf.net/game/283598/ ???

full TDT in t3 vs Roystom and Yeferson in team 4 but "pubs" in team 1 win... i dont care if they did UIM or not... this is hilarious

rafael_titaDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 8:38 PM | Message # 8
Archer
If you 're good, will win anyway.Have a good game.

GlHF

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 8:56 PM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
question is: which way is more gay? feeding enemies in UIM (team 1) or camp in base with donation and doing nothing (TDT) ?

i am sure donation ruined more games than UIM... both is wrong and its hard which more and which less

anyway i really cant believe FTL Yeferzon (light blue in that game) voted for UIM... surprised

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 8:56 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 9:25 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Clearly you don't read you autist.

I will say again: Now donation called out for being nub. Okay here's the thing. with UIM you don't have to do a single thing but send and that's somehow a win... With donation you have to try and keep those alive in the focus fest...It's alot easier to play the UIM fest in an inhouse vs Donation. The fact that you can vote for a mode that basically instantly destroys the purpose of team strategy MIDGAME WHEN YOU ARE LOSING is rather sad.

What do you mean we did nothing? We were in the lead with gameplay more than anybody. Not only do you spout BS but you do so when the evidence is in that game. Probably why nobody really cares what you say because your responses are quite one way path.

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 10:09 PM

GondiakDate: Friday, 13-Nov-2015, 11:24 PM | Message # 11
Rifleman
Lol you want ban for the players make uim ,the admis need to ban 90% of players of chf

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 6:52 AM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
I completely agree with Cheesy. Once mass started people voting UIM on purpose should be banned. Or people encouraging to do it.
The only thing is that if we decide to do this then we'll need to wait some time before using it because people won't be warned at first.

rafael_titaDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 8:58 AM | Message # 13
Archer
Who has power , and who can change a game Rule ? is it possible?Play this version for some time , and not remember rule have changed the modes.

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 10:40 AM | Message # 14
Robotic Ninja
its not players mistake... they are just doing what they can do... its bonds009 mistake... he need remove uim mode and other retarded commands like "6v6 across" or "control color" etc...

just make it only red can write "-uim" and people will vote "YES" or "NO" and they can vote for mode only before mass (they cant make UIM in late game)

its very unfair post request for ban them... you need ban Bond009 or make new version CHF

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 14-Nov-2015, 2:51 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Adam we ban those who intentionally ruin the game. VOTING MID GAME IS THE EXACT SAME THING. The fact that there's some BS double standard for this is sad.

Added (14-Nov-2015, 2:51 PM)
Gondiak=absolute retard

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » UIM ban
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation