Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » admin
admin
angrylucasrogerDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 1:44 PM | Message # 16
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote FirNesS ()
lol come on it's obvious I wasn't talking about swapping friends but about swapping people we don't know
right

13eastynlDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 2:34 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Its not "swap" like "swap"

And what if you dont want to be swapped becous you are in a team with friends that dont have admin?
Swapping is bullshit, just join a game and try and get together. If not join next and try again like anyone else.
Same like reserve, its good that its deleted for hpmm members the game if way more fair.

kietriversDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 3:30 PM | Message # 18
Rifleman
lol, since you guys gets so upset about me swapping Gigasus91 (my right-hand-man) to my team. And trying to dig into the rule book to get my admin removed. Here is something you noobs need to read up:

#Swapping without asking permission: 1 Attack
Example: you swapped Cou to pink(away from your team) cause he is a noob or swap Web-Ghost in your team cuz he pro without asking:1 Attack (unless if someone in different team wants to be with you(like a friend/fan) than you can swap :)  )

here is the link to the rule. Read it up B3EASTY-, angrylucasroger - you guys can now suck it up and accept the fact that you guys are just haters since you lost so many games vs us.   :taunt:

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-4146-1#70377

Message edited by kietrivers - Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 3:31 PM

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 9:44 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote kietrivers ()
And trying to dig into the rule book to get my admin removed. Here is something you noobs need to read up:
Dude that thing is old like 1 year old
Here's something new you should read up
"4. In order to swap another player in a game lobby you need that player’s permission. However, if the player is completely unresponsive when you ask for their permission you may proceed with the swap. If following swapping a player, the swapped player says he/she did not want to be swapped or to move them back… you must do so."
Also you should read the whole thing

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

angrylucasrogerDate: Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 10:43 PM | Message # 20
Grunt
Quote kietrivers ()
lol, since you guys gets so upset about me swapping Gigasus91 (my right-hand-man) to my team. And trying to dig into the rule book to get my admin removed. Here is something you noobs need to read up:#Swapping without asking permission: 1 AttackExample: you swapped Cou to pink(away from your team) cause he is a noob or swap Web-Ghost in your team cuz he pro without asking:1 Attack (unless if someone in different team wants to be with you(like a friend/fan) than you can swap smile )here is the link to the rule. Read it up B3EASTY-, angrylucasroger - you guys can now suck it up and accept the fact that you guys are just haters since you lost so many games vs us. :taunt:http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-4146-1#70377 i
i dont care who lost who no, just creat thread about your abuse,  i will creat threads if i see abuse of all admins. gl / hf . and i dont know why you have unban ? You r say  ask for admin for swap lol omg. Why others creat topics on forum about his admins, you r have privelgies? this is not good. yet, all can ask about admin and head admin give it? kiet say me why ISUK have ban, coz he is abuser, swap players , friends in his team. You r must have ban too. all who do it must get ban. You r say me i have two-faces but this is not. last game hustle make good lobby all players who have swap they talk about this, you r dont know? if i see when hustl or etc admins will swap without permission i creat thread on forum too, you dont right here.

Message edited by angrylucasroger - Monday, 08-Feb-2016, 11:00 PM

kietriversDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 11:28 AM | Message # 21
Rifleman
wow........you sir, just butchered the English language........ shok
Quote lotrrotk ()
4. In order to swap another player in a game lobby you need that player’s permission. However, if the player is completely unresponsive when you ask for their permission you may proceed with the swap. If following swapping a player, the swapped player says he/she did not want to be swapped or to move them back… you must do so."Also you should read the whole thing

I agree with the rule, the thing is, the one who got swapped in place of Gigasus91 didn't even say anything or complained - they were simply happy with where they were.

The only people who were complaining were 13EASTY- and angrylucasroger since they know that they'll lose that game. Its simple logic of the pubs dude, you know it and I know it  wink

angrylucasrogerDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 11:47 AM | Message # 22
Grunt
Quote kietrivers ()
The only people who were complaining were 13EASTY- and angrylucasroger since they know that they'll lose that game. Its simple logic of the pubs dude, you know it and I know it
admin wants to ban him again, although he broke the rules and don't need more excuses that someone's friend / brother . why do we need rules we don't follow them. Are you saying I'm afraid or know that I will lose , I do parallel as I see your skill and say obviously what's lost is silly. If the ban is not for what he broke , then shut the top and not build a cheap flood. That's all.

13eastynlDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 12:16 PM | Message # 23
Grunt
Quote kietrivers ()
I agree with the rule, the thing is, the one who got swapped in place of Gigasus91 didn't even say anything or complained - they were simply happy with where they were.The only people who were complaining were 13EASTY- and angrylucasroger since they know that they'll lose that game. Its simple logic of the pubs dude, you know it and I know it

First you say you dont swap, and calling me a liar and now you admit. Dude the reason i report you is that its called abuse. When i play with any admin and they would even want to swap they would just ask.
It would be way more respectfull to admit you where wrong instead of calling me a trashtalker becous i lost max 4 games vs you? Im not pro so losing aint bad. 
And from what i seen angrylucas plays any game with any team, never leaves ore anything so he would be the last one to trashtalk about.

gigasus91Date: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 2:02 PM | Message # 24
Grunt
ehem , you lost more like 20 games , here on the forums you act like an angel , while in game u talk sh!t like ur the ultimate pro
even tho ur a worthless pi3c3 of $h!t

l3etuceDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 2:21 PM | Message # 25
Grunt
Group: Game Mod
Last warning for the foul language . Again please make this conversion as clean and nice

I love green leetuce

AllstarJonesDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 3:38 PM | Message # 26
Grunt
for a admin your pretty rude, even ive changed. no need for this its not even just ''your team' you swap its everyone that either has -elo is pub game or best players you know wont rat you out. secondly you have admin but refer to old rules

Often imitated Never Duplicated

l3lackownageDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 3:43 PM | Message # 27
Grunt
Agree with jones

Web-GhostDate: Tuesday, 09-Feb-2016, 9:55 PM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote l3etuce ()
I summon Bio and web-fan about this matter
not enough mana, need more gold!!, build more farms, your ally is under attack, we humans must stick together

[img][/img]

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Wednesday, 10-Feb-2016, 8:52 AM

13eastynlDate: Wednesday, 10-Feb-2016, 10:34 AM | Message # 29
Grunt
Quote AllstarJones ()
for a admin your pretty rude

+1

Added (10-Feb-2016, 10:34 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Web-Ghost ()
not enough mana, need more gold!!, build more farms, your ally is under attack, we humans must stick together
+3

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 10-Feb-2016, 11:55 AM | Message # 30
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
DISREGARD

Post removed.

Follow up on admin abuse thread.

Message edited by Bio-AssAUlt - Wednesday, 10-Feb-2016, 12:00 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » admin
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «