Tuesday, 19-Mar-2024, 3:27 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Dan- Admin Removal - Forum

• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Dan- Admin Removal (Abuse, MH, & Inequality)
Dan- Admin Removal
smalbuck101Date: Sunday, 30-Oct-2016, 9:09 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Before I post my proof, there's been CONSTANT complaining about "Dan-" for the past at LEAST two months. He, (as an Admin) is always claiming, "Oh you should be banned for maphack! Blah Blah" Yet he's never banned me for maphack nor has made any attempt to or show proof + make a case against me.

Inequality: http://playchf.com/game/340960/

*In game lobby, he last second swapped mini_mouse to his team with only seconds left during countdown*

In the replay, game starts and he immediately says, "hoodz?" referring to green who doesn't get a hero. Green doesn't say anything all game, but coincidentally gets a hero moments after he has enough gold to purchase one. Dan refused a ban for this, even a little slap on the wrist day or two ban.

FWIW, there is a replay where he CLEARLY says not getting a hero is a ban, Here.

Abuse: http://playchf.com/game/340963/

I was banned for forcing modes after I tried to tell him that it's been discussed multiple times on forums that its NOT a valid reason to ban someone; as discussed Here

Maphack: http://chf.lunaghost.com/game/325789/

Replay really speaks for itself. No reveal, no having sight of T4's base and just blatantly running in and ulting, making a B-line towards the units.

As a CHF player who plays very frequently, honestly all these admins just want to keep their admin so they can swap their friends then ban people when they get mad at them. I'd say EASILY 25% of games I play someone is glitching footies, or purposely doing a 2 hero mass.

The ONLY active admin I see actually doing something is Ottoj.

Message edited by smalbuck101 - Sunday, 30-Oct-2016, 9:28 AM

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 30-Oct-2016, 2:59 PM | Message # 2
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Lol.... So thats 3 to ur 200? gtfo kid. otto banned like 3 people in history of chf u only like him cause he dont ban u when u abuse.... Later kiddo

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

smalbuck101Date: Sunday, 30-Oct-2016, 3:05 PM | Message # 3
Grunt
Bajs, please show me doing illegal things. You claim "200" but I don't do any bannable acts.
You just hate me because I'm friends with people who you don't cope well with.

E: Fast reply because we happened to be posting at the same time.
Well, I've given you examples of him abusing, regardless if you've personally seen them or not.

Also, last time I played against you we did a 2v2 and we won. You even said GG as you left. (No it wasn't any modes, just normal)

Message edited by smalbuck101 - Sunday, 30-Oct-2016, 3:23 PM

BajsHoranDate: Sunday, 30-Oct-2016, 3:10 PM | Message # 4
Ninja
as a chf player who play very frequently you should considering qutiing for being so bad smile

Added (30-Oct-2016, 3:08 PM)
---------------------------------------------
fast reply lol. I Have nothing saved last month cause I play rarely. But i know who u are and know ur style of play

Added (30-Oct-2016, 3:10 PM)
but to be honest... i playd like 200 games vs dan. He pissed me of with cheap shit etc but i never ever saw him abuse

Dan-Date: Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 3:35 AM | Message # 5
Hero
smalbuck101, only retards like uranos gagamel and u cry about me...

1) about swap..
when im swap my friend in my team u cry, when in same lobby u ask me swap u with ur friend and i do it, u dont cry about it?

2) http://playchf.com/game/340963/  u vote starting -ftd and in same sec u write -ctf mode. Uranos was banned always for that.

00:59 / All LocalBlackMan: d3m0cr4cy has left the game voluntarily.
04:27 / All LocalBlackMan: beck4d has left the game voluntarily.
06:35 / All LocalBlackMan: ChezNoir has left the game voluntarily.
07:30 / All LocalBlackMan: Drake-Frozen has left the game voluntarily.
07:35 / All LocalBlackMan: Tim_Malikoff has left the game voluntarily.
08:39 / All LocalBlackMan: nnnnnnivan has left the game voluntarily.
08:43 / All LocalBlackMan: phra has left the game voluntarily.

it normal?  scared play normal and run ctf ftd? half players leave game after ur modes.

Ghost can u ban him again and need talk  with l3etuce about hes unban twice. or off hes admin?

Message edited by Dan- - Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 7:09 AM

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 8:39 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
i agree with Dan... those stupid modes only ruin games... and Uranos biggest faggot in CHF history... who is smallbuck i dont know (for me unknown username)

Dan was stacking with Venom but he played many games alone vs FTL... i think he is fair player 90% games

RyanC010Date: Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 7:20 PM | Message # 7
Rifleman
I guess I'll pitch in my two cents. The only times I have EVER seen Dan- play chf he's always either been stacked with venom and veteal or whoever his friends are. Or he just plays with alts on his team and pretends they're noobs. I've also seen Dan- abuse admin with swapping without asking which I thought you needed to do before swapping? Then as for Dan-'s insult towards smallbuck about never vsing him in normal. We did vs you in normal and we beat you more than once so I don't understand why you continue using that as an insult.
Quote Dan- ()
00:59 / All LocalBlackMan: d3m0cr4cy has left the game voluntarily.04:27 / All LocalBlackMan: beck4d has left the game voluntarily.
06:35 / All LocalBlackMan: ChezNoir has left the game voluntarily.
07:30 / All LocalBlackMan: Drake-Frozen has left the game voluntarily.
07:35 / All LocalBlackMan: Tim_Malikoff has left the game voluntarily.
08:39 / All LocalBlackMan: nnnnnnivan has left the game voluntarily.
08:43 / All LocalBlackMan: phra has left the game voluntarily.

Do you really think people are so stupid they don't notice the time frames they left? How about they left because they died?

And the -ctf -ftd mode is stupid, sure. But if you have the time and or patience to look through this forum, it was found NOT bannable so I don't know why Dan- isn't knowledgeable about the rules of chf as an admin, but whatever.

Also, probably the only 2 people on this forum that aren't biased on this topic are Adam_CZ and RosarioVampirez. Mostly cause they rarely chf anymore. The only thing I disagree with about Adam is how he's still stuck on the old days of chf with players from FTL or whatever. They're gone, they're not coming back. This is what chf is like now.
Anyways, bye.

OttoJDate: Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 10:17 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Quote BajsHoran ()
otto banned like 3 people in history of chf u only like him cause he dont ban u when u abuse

Wow i banned lots.  I just don't ban easy, i give warnings, tell people what they are doing wrong.  I have played often with LocalBlackMan.  I have not banned him cuz he is good, not cheating.  I don't recall him forcing modes.  Maybe he does not do it when i play.

Not sure what needs to be done with all this.

OttoJ, The Old Man
I play for fun, fast wins bore me and make me feel mean.

Dan-Date: Monday, 31-Oct-2016, 10:51 PM | Message # 9
Hero
Quote RyanC010 ()
How about they left because they died?
it was easy ftd, they was not dead.

Added (31-Oct-2016, 10:51 PM)

Quote Dan- ()
We did vs you in normal and we beat you more than once so I don't understand why you continue using that as an insult.
i dont use GOD MODE, ofc i can lose 1v2 etc.. u think if i lose vs FTL i mad on them and i wanna ban them? i like fair players, like Baj, OttoJ etc.. but u 2 noobs with fake codes who always abuse..
some one tell me who they:

dunno why we talk here about top abusers spark-, and Felloships_best 

check it:  3)http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-4843-1#78882
              2) http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-4628-1#75922
              3) http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-4752-1#77746
   Now again msg to ghost, can u ban he again and off admin l3etuce for unban twice.?

smalbuck101Date: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 4:05 AM | Message # 10
Grunt
Dan, I don't abuse/glitch. The only thing moderately considerable as an abuse would be CTF/FTD mode, which was debunked as NOT bannable.

L33tuce unbanned me twice, yes. One time because you got mad one random game on an alt, then I go next game, you're in lobby, and banned me for "mh" (Which I'd still like to see a case against me for this since according to you I MH), then the most recent ban with the CTF/FTD mode.

All these claims that I, LocalBlackMan have abused/glitched/etc. are ridiculous. I promise you 100% you CANNOT find a replay of me breaking rules.

If so, and I do it so often, where are all the posts about it + replays?

Also, please dont try and gravedig for topics Dan because when I searched your name, the ONLY threads I see are "Dan- ban for XXXX" http://chf.ucoz.com/search/?q=dan-

E: So you posted something that blacksense said? So what...? Hes about as reliable as Hillary Clinton.

Message edited by smalbuck101 - Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 6:47 AM

OsetinassDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 3:58 PM | Message # 11
Hero
Group: Clan Members
LocalBlackMan = smalbuk = Felloships_best
LocalBrownMan = spark.
Both dirty players, making retarded modes, goes no heros, looring units in mass and then pauses ( to *uck mass), using wall bug with soldiers etc. etc.

RyanC010Date: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 4:04 PM | Message # 12
Rifleman
Can you find a single game where we haven't gotten a hero? Without us actually being afk. Cause I certainly can't. Also, I'm not brownman but I'll take credit for him.

l3etuceDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 4:06 PM | Message # 13
Grunt
Quote Dan- ()
Now again msg to ghost, can u ban he again and off admin l3etuce for unban twice.?
Sure requsting to remove my admin coz I unbanned Localblackman that on the first place he did not abused or glitched or whatever accusation you want to throw ( coz you are mad )
Quote smalbuck101 ()
http://chf.ucoz.com/search/?q=dan-
Finaly thank for this info smalbuk101 that this is not the first time that someone did complained about Dan .

I am pretty sure you have a lot of old good CHF friend want to defend you here .( hey thats what friends are for )

Summonjutzu Web-ghost . This thread need your attention .

BTW ,

I went trick or treat last night and that doesnt mean I am a kid . Free beers and nachos cheese what a get last night .

I love green leetuce

BajsHoranDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 8:17 PM | Message # 14
Ninja
@ lettuce U dont unban people wihout telling the one who banned and why. THis is a circus. Look at osetinas comment. He playd tons of game since forever. DO u think he would bother comment on this thread if they never playd like that.

U say something about about 1 thread about Dan making a wrong ban. THere been like 37 threads about ur buddys. I wonder why... Last time u unban somone without asking web or the admin who banned in the first place. Understand?

Added (01-Nov-2016, 8:17 PM)

Quote OttoJ ()
Wow i banned lots. I just don't ban easy, i give warnings, tell people what they are doing wrong. I have played often with LocalBlackMan. I have not banned him cuz he is good, not cheating. I don't recall him forcing modes. Maybe he does not do it when i play.Not sure what needs to be done with all this.

I like you man ur a nice guy. Im just saying I playd against u on roger acc like 30 times with ur allies abusing hardcore and I try to chat to u and u did nothing ever smile

l3etuceDate: Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 8:26 PM | Message # 15
Grunt
Quote BajsHoran ()
@ lettuce U dont unban people wihout telling the one who banned
     Bajs , thanks for letting me know. Since the guy that get banned ask me to watch the replay and which I did . I didnt see any reason why he get banned . As a fair admin what do you think I supposed to do ? And web is also aware that I unbanned him .

Aside from that did you went trick or treat ?

I love green leetuce

Message edited by l3etuce - Tuesday, 01-Nov-2016, 8:26 PM

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Dan- Admin Removal (Abuse, MH, & Inequality)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501