Saturday, 27-Apr-2024, 8:35 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ELO/ALTS ABUSE - Page 13 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » ELO/ALTS ABUSE
ELO/ALTS ABUSE
SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 12:28 PM | Message # 181
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Random260 ()
Once a noob gets past 1300. He will get redirected on tier 1

I am pretty sure tier1 will take a month to fill just for a one game.
you should lower it to 1000~1001. instead add another requirement which is number of games. I think 20~30 might be good.

Added (20-Jan-2014, 12:28 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Random260 ()
Why this method is goodIn tier 1 pros vs pros. This will mean a pro has more chance of losing thus making noobs easier to catch up. It will also give a pro a sense of challenge that if he losses he may go down back to tier 1.

This sounds very stupid. You still didn't understand why some people are abusing alts for elo and why current elo have been issued now.
your method is very bad unless tier1 players get additional elo than tier2.

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 12:28 PM

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 2:33 PM | Message # 182
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Something that I add to hehehe   

May be one bot for all 0-100% game win,and one bot only for players who have from 30-100% game win

Player with win the status less than 30% can not be the join pro bot-host ,and pipl see why no :

name of the bot-host:

CHF Professional:min.30/100% win to join!

CHF for life :) ^^

mehrquackDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 2:51 PM | Message # 183
Grunt
Dont forgot to speak about my idea , which is for me much better than cyrays idea , just because u dont like me
Here is a easy solution
1. If you want to be ranked with elo , you need to be registed on "chf ucoz elo recording"
=> They command !ae [activate elo ] will be added to ur main acc.
2. If u want to challange/fight against someone for elo ,u need to type "!ae". Then ur opponent can decide if he want to accept ur challange . If he accept ur challange , he will tpye
also !ae.
3. After !ae was activated each registered player is able to use !srt [switch registered teammembers]. This command can be used only once in looby.
Changing : 1vs1. One of ur opponents team member will be swaped to ur team while when your own teammember will be swaped to your opponent team
: 2vs1. If it is 2vs1 [ their elo needs to be activated +one of them need to type !srt ] One of the stacked teamember will be swaped in to another team which hasnt
any registered player. He will be swaped with base owner spots ==> 1vs1vs1
:3vs1 . If it is 3vs1 [their elo needs to be activated+ one of them need to type !srt ] the game will be change form 3v1 into a 2v2 . The 2vs2 is based on the arithmetic average elo.

Benefit: Each player is able to decide if he want to versus someone or if want to enjoy an game
The teams are randomly => fair
100% against elo abusers because
1. only reregistered players have elo [chf ucoz]=>Main acc . Therefore they wont loose on purprose
2. The only way your able to earn elo is it to activate ur elo and to win against activated elo
3. There will be about 1000 reregistered players => easy to check if there is an abuse

Added (20-Jan-2014, 12:02 PM)
No need for two bots . Cheapest as well as fairest way to improve elo

Added (20-Jan-2014, 12:06 PM)
mehr : After !ae was activated each registered player is able to use !srt [switch registered teammembers]. This command can be used only once in looby.
When player activate his elo after !srt was used , your able to use !srt again

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 3:02 PM | Message # 184
Robotic Ninja
Quote mehrquack ()
Dont forgot to speak about my idea , which is for me much better than cyrays idea , just because u dont like me
Here is a easy solution
1. If you want to be ranked with elo , you need to be registed on "chf ucoz elo recording"
=> They command !ae [activate elo ] will be added to ur main acc.
2. If u want to challange/fight against someone for elo ,u need to type "!ae". Then ur opponent can decide if he want to accept ur challange . If he accept ur challange , he will tpye
also !ae.
3. After !ae was activated each registered player is able to use !srt [switch registered teammembers]. This command can be used only once in looby.
Changing : 1vs1. One of ur opponents team member will be swaped to ur team while when your own teammember will be swaped to your opponent team
: 2vs1. If it is 2vs1 [ their elo needs to be activated +one of them need to type !srt ] One of the stacked teamember will be swaped in to another team which hasnt
any registered player. He will be swaped with base owner spots ==> 1vs1vs1
:3vs1 . If it is 3vs1 [their elo needs to be activated+ one of them need to type !srt ] the game will be change form 3v1 into a 2v2 . The 2vs2 is based on the arithmetic average elo.

Benefit: Each player is able to decide if he want to versus someone or if want to enjoy an game
The teams are randomly => fair
100% against elo abusers because
1. only reregistered players have elo [chf ucoz]=>Main acc . Therefore they wont loose on purprose
2. The only way your able to earn elo is it to activate ur elo and to win against activated elo
3. There will be about 1000 reregistered players => easy to check if there is an abus

too much work and not every1 speaks english. the only thing good about your idea is the having users register in order to activate elo tracking. i've mentioned it before and only soundwaves kind of agreed with it. everyone else was too focused on arguing with one another. . .

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Bond009Date: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 3:10 PM | Message # 185
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
Awards: 3
some of what mehrquack said is good but over complicated for most players i think. most ppl are just getting use to typing !cs name to see stats it would take forever for this challenge thing to get used and for ppl to learn about it etc..
ELO should be defult but maybe something u can type in lobby to turn your elo off, kinda like some site forums let u turn off your rep if u choose to do so, like the Hive.

Ok so what i get from Random's post is this:
Have 1 Ladder Board that shows all ELO like how it is right now. But once they get over 1200~1300 elo or whatever we make the max bar for the pro bot, then those players with higher elo will get transferred over to the Pro bot with auto redirection. So within the same ladder elo ranking board it will all be in 1 place but ppl 1300 or greater will be in a different pro bot and ppl less than 1300 will stay in the Pub bot.

This would work and be completely fine IF we were starting fresh with no elo OR we reset the ELO but in its current state that wont work becuz the big issue here is no one see's the current elo ladder site as worth a damn. So if u wanted to do it this way you would have to reset all elo stats.

Otherwise it will have to be 2 different elo leader board rankings. like how its described in the posts on page 12.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 3:54 PM | Message # 186
Hero
Quote Bond009 ()

This would work and be completely fine IF we were starting fresh with no elo OR we reset the ELO but in its current state that wont work becuz the big issue here is no one see's the current elo ladder site as worth a damn. So if u wanted to do it this way you would have to reset all elo stats.

This is what i'm saying from start of this thread but at start your guys didn't understood. Reset stats (= will take time for players to reach ELO cap limit), SO 2 LEADERBOARDS.

Added (20-Jan-2014, 3:54 PM)
Also icd3 and mehrquack I already answered why registered mode couldn't worK in previews post (don't remember the page).

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

MrDark_DevilDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 4:15 PM | Message # 187
Hero
Group: Users
Quote Bond009 ()
- they are playing alone and dont want to be focused
I want to play alone and not to be focused,,,like Adam_CZ he always follow me all games  ..

and players say u stack and he swap .. and people angry :P 70% chf hate Adam_CZ me one of them X)

i play alt not to beat pro nah i play fun X) today i pick creeps and tp it was fun :P bajshoran and syleleblle_fr this 2 player are real chf players they play fun not like Adam he just talk shits to other players ....Adam_CZ quite chf X)

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 4:35 PM | Message # 188
Robotic Ninja
I follow you? You are spamming me on garena (just like this 5 minutes ago)

"MřÐàrk ŠḿiľěĐëv'ïł  (MrDark_devil000 ) said (Today 22:29):
go see what i post X)
hahahaha
mutch hate"

you really think somebody will focus you? players are focusing good players like Roystom, Cou, JST4X or Soundwaves... but nobody will focus average/weaker than average player than you

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 4:52 PM | Message # 189
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I follow you? You are spamming me on garena (just like this 5 minutes ago)
Well Adam....you kinda stalk me too on battlenet :/

Anyways, lets stop talking about this post. And Random, could you please listen to the whole CHF? Thanks and please, some of the players like Cyray here genuinely want to make the ELO system better and have better ideas than you (no offense).

Personally, I would rather have 1 ELO system leaderboard because it's confusing but again, this might not bring balance.
Also, the ELO in tier 1 should be like 750 with at LEAST 15 wins. Thanks and bye~~!

ic3dt3aDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 4:54 PM | Message # 190
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
you really think somebody will focus you? players are focusing good players like Roystom, Cou, JST4X or Soundwaves... but nobody will focus average/weaker than average player than you

you guys are idiots. . . why would you focus them? it makes the game harder on you. the real strategy is to just silence them while you feed off of new players to level up and then go stomp them.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 4:56 PM | Message # 191
Robotic Ninja
Because i am your biggest fan... you dont see my signature on ucoz forum? Also why do you think i make alts "tdt_rosa" or "rosa_cz"? We all know you are best player and you never lose game (only if you were playing bad on purpose)

Random260Date: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 8:47 PM | Message # 192
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Thank you now you get it. But we can use the leaderboard to our advantage. Listen, so if we use current leaderboard it will average the players out so everyone doesn't need to get to 1300 and play on noob bot thus making pro bot faster to fill

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 10:45 PM

Cyray@USEASTDate: Monday, 20-Jan-2014, 10:24 PM | Message # 193
Hero
No offense random but is English not your first language? I can't understand half the stuff you write in this thread because your writing skills suck so hard

name: james mcgovern

mehrquackDate: Tuesday, 21-Jan-2014, 8:55 AM | Message # 194
Grunt
footy : Also icd3 and mehrquack I already answered why registered mode couldn't worK in previews post (don't remember the page).
I disagree with you

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

Random260Date: Saturday, 25-Jan-2014, 3:21 AM | Message # 195
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Get what I am saying bond. Resetting all the stats will mean that everyone needs to start again and play on the noob bot which means the first few people to join the pro bot will leave since it will not fill. That is why we cannot reset the stats. have not been replying. The reason why is that I had to think about things relating to wc3 and hostbot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Saturday, 25-Jan-2014, 3:24 AM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Balancing Current Game Content » ELO/ALTS ABUSE
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<