Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 11:24 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

@Bond009 Blizzard is recruiting. You might see here a chance - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » @Bond009 Blizzard is recruiting. You might see here a chance (Chf)
@Bond009 Blizzard is recruiting. You might see here a chance
andrewwhatucallitDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 3:38 AM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
ur so delusional its funny really even this post screams me me me all about me what  idea I never presented any ideas u buffon u were so focused on urself u didn't realize I'm assassinating ur character which is long over due....you may have a superiority complex? no no u do have one ...take a look in the mirrior dry u even used  a picture from the matrix to LOL ur arrogant cock is showing qqcreate yes

Message edited by andrewwhatucallit - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 3:50 AM

BajsHoranDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 3:45 AM | Message # 17
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
so whats the deal? 100 000 usd 1 vs1 angry birds game?

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 5:27 AM | Message # 18
Hero
Group: Users
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I don't want to be rude but this is a pretty bad idea.First, Bond has a stable well-paying career with his computer hardware engineering side.
Second, for those who are actually rather experienced with the computer world, they should know right off that gaming industries are infamous for paying low to their programmers relative to other types of companies.
Switching to a gaming industry like Blizzard would mean almost one-fourth of the current salary Bond makes. And as gaming industries are less stable (long-term) than hardware industries (and also more stressful), Bond gets almost no benefits working for Blizzard.

As of the "new concept of CHF" idea, no.
Once that happens, CHF would no longer be Bond's game and since "Blizzard" made it, Bond would get almost no bonus to his new salary after the first two years.
lol man you seems to know everything.its just an ideea its not like it will 100% happen.its more like give it a try.and just so you know if you work for blizz you will make a lots of money more than bond makes right now (dont think that he will have a salary  of 2000/3000$ only),and yea blizz will have chf and bond gets nothing and that is because chf is a war3 map and if you think about blizz can do what ever they want with this map, only the concept belongs to bond and if you get a realy good job for that i think its a win situation for bond(10% chance).but than again its just a thought so pls dont take it to the next lvl.peace out

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 5:34 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote Priest-Of-Sin ()
nd just so you know if you work for blizz you will make a lots of money more than bond makes right now (dont think that he will have a salary  of 2000/3000$ only)
Do you know about how much Bond makes currently?
I remember asking the question 2 years ago to him and it was a comfortable six figures.
Add in his wife (who has a job in a non-blizzard working place currently) and I doubt Blizzard pays majority of its game developers anywhere near that much.

Blizzard in average pays around $100,000 to its software developers.
Bond currently makes more than that.
Not only that, factor in the fact that Bond's wife has to suddenly move and it's more of a net loss.

Blizzard does not pay enough in Bond's case.
And blizzard's better campus in Irvine is in a costly location. More costly than being almost anywhere in Michigan. His per dollar earning is stronger than per dollar there.

Gaming industries are NOT the best places to work for. If you are good enough in software development to work at Blizzard and care about pay, go to a non-gaming company. You will almost always earn more.
Like I have said (again and again), the computer gaming industry is saturated. Unless you "really love making games", don't bother.
It's not fun to see your peers earn more than you with less stress simply cause you decided to "follow your own dreams".
Of course, nothing wrong with that. I still aspire to be a professor. Professors earn like :/ compared to most of my friends who have jobs already >.<

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 5:42 AM

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 06-Jul-2016, 6:51 AM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote andrewwhatucallit ()
I'm assassinating ur character which is long over due..

I'm sorry but I kind of lost it here....whut
Quote andrewwhatucallit ()
ur arrogant flock is showing ttcreate

3rd time telling you to censor your cool way of expressing your feelings

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » CHF News & Debates » @Bond009 Blizzard is recruiting. You might see here a chance (Chf)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501