Would you like that feature added?
I like the idea

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

CouDate: Wednesday, 06-Aug-2014, 9:18 AM | Message # 422
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Can you balance the elos? There are just some noobs that play only 100 games and already in top 10, compared to the real ones that played 800 + games -.- They exploit elos no matter what we do.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 06-Aug-2014, 9:48 AM | Message # 423
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Why do pubs hog over elos?
I never understood it.

Wait..
I don't think i ever will cause..
every game I play..

I see some gay admin
swap himself and team up with his allies and gimme shit allies (okay....this is common :l so ehh... been going on for years now)
get uim spells and when they losing, turn on uim
OR
if they ever get separated or more allies...6v6 lol

it's quite funny how I still beat them 40% of the time. hahahah, pubs these days ^^

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 06-Aug-2014, 12:35 PM | Message # 424
Zombie Pirate
Quote Random260 ()
Would you like that feature added?

Great idea!

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Random260Date: Wednesday, 06-Aug-2014, 7:04 PM | Message # 425
Head Administrator
But the last thing I want with that gfeature is people leaving when they see it so it will show on the countdown or in game (might be better).

Another idea: This could be a great idea. 2nd game the swap command will be removed. However, it will be avaiable the next game and so on. This will give a chance for pubs to play a balanced game without swapping. So every alternating game the swap command will be removed. (People will be informed about this aswell.)

What do you guys think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AL_GIDate: Wednesday, 06-Aug-2014, 9:58 PM | Message # 426
Zombie Pirate
Thats great, but remove the !swap and !sp command when its the 2nd game

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Wednesday, 06-Aug-2014, 11:17 PM | Message # 427
Head Administrator
Random, I need to bring up something important with you.

Nexsus, he is a bot owner and he wants the bots to be apart of our team and he's given us access to his bot. It fills fast as the same rate as ours and he will be changing it to autohosting chf and re-directing it there. He's got access to some realms we don't have and also, he's got 2 garena rooms etc.

I've already donated to keep nexsus bot up and going, basically what I'm at is, perhaps we could use this as our experiment to gain. A trial per'se. You can make nexsus bot "swap free" to see how it goes with pubs as well as to see if another bot will work for the better. More exposure and publicity since he's connected to more garena rooms and other realms. I will ask Nexsus to post publicly on here to let him know it's ok and I will talk more to nexsus as well about it. If it doesn't work out well, then I'll pull the funds from it ^^

What is your opinion of this random? If nexsus is ok with it, he will give you access to the panel as well. etc. ^^

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 07-Aug-2014, 2:06 AM | Message # 428
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Nexsus is also a gay

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Random260Date: Thursday, 07-Aug-2014, 4:11 AM | Message # 429
Head Administrator
Right now nexsus bot is filling fast because he is hosting dota. The problem with this is that it will be difficult to combine elo databases. My original intentions was to minimize the number of hostbot. Right know we are struggling to get players to play on one hostbot and what I can see is 95 percent of our players play from battle.net not really garena.

I have thought of making a swap free hostbot myself but It would not work since it will fill. The idea I have just thought of: So every alternating game the swap command will be removed; is really a good idea since it will not really split the players.

As for the idea I don't think it will work well. If I really wanted to test this I could have used bondbot to test this but I didn't. At this point I don't think we need 2 hostbots since clanHPMM doesn't really fill that fast anymore and a second hostbot will just slow it down even more.

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 07-Aug-2014, 5:58 AM | Message # 430
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Quote Random260 ()
second hostbot will just slow it down even more.
Assassin's bot fills up very fast

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

CouDate: Thursday, 07-Aug-2014, 10:04 PM | Message # 431
Head Administrator
@random: then we should be doing something about it if we're struggling. Assasin has more bots then anyone I know = (very successful) +with fast filling bots = where my logic comes from.

Even if nexsus hosts dota under hpmm name. We need to step up on part on our bot. I feel like we can do more but Im just average when it comes to botnography.

Random260Date: Friday, 08-Aug-2014, 0:59 AM | Message # 432
Head Administrator
There is nothing mor we can do at this stage. I have got all the garena rooms. Our hostbot clanhpmm has been around a while
that's why it is not gaiuning any new plays since a most garena players already tested chf.
Assassin bots are popular is because he is hosting maps which are popular (dota). How do we step up?
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do as I said I have got all the garena rooms and will be adding a
a few more pvpgn but that will not make the hostbot any quicker.

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Friday, 08-Aug-2014, 9:45 AM | Message # 433
Hero
Problem of your slow filling bot-host is because players do not see your bot host, who play on Garena.
Please join Garena, start your game Warcraft 3 and check, your bot-host is invisible in 99% of the rooms.
I do not see him anywhere, and you can pay for 100 rooms, but if the players do not see  anywhere ...
I see that you say you're busy with clan hpmm, but when did you last time check garena rooms?
If you want full bot-host very quickly, you need every day check garena rooms, and fix to see your bot-host,
if necessary, change the name, try to be in the first position and visible in the rooms.
You can join in other regions, for example garena region: Vietnam, there are around 18,000 players, and I see, active players.

Take Bond-bot host and Test with him, how do you see yourself in all rooms
Test to join other regions Garena

I hope I have helped with information about the current state of not visibility bot-host Garena and new ideas to join other realm Garena.

biggrin

CHF for life :) ^^

CouDate: Friday, 08-Aug-2014, 9:47 AM | Message # 434
Head Administrator
Random plwase take a read into ZIZI's post. He's been saying the same thing for the last 3 months and knows it can be fixed. Change name or find a bot with no mods! Zizi knoiws which rooms. Can we do something like that? please? It feels like there's more potential and I'd hate to see it wasted after all this time ^^

Also random, incase you missed! Garena isn't shutting down lan!It's only shutting lan down for small select countries that do not fill.

Random260Date: Friday, 08-Aug-2014, 10:11 AM | Message # 435
Head Administrator
We are connected to all the garena rooms but some rooms we are banned (russian rooms). There's nothing else we can do like I said we are already connect to all the garena rooms. Go to a garena room and search up random260_host. You will see are hostbot there. It is invisible because either we are banned or there is already 15 hostbot up there. We are connect to vietnam room as far as I checked. Btw I am not able to check through garena plus anymore they blocked Australia so it will be difficult. I can only trust my hostbot saying we are already connect which I believe.

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Main Thread of ClanHPMM
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501