Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Main Thread of ClanHPMM
Main Thread of ClanHPMM
ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 1:01 PM | Message # 391
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote ZiZi-____-ZiZi for Random260 ()
Do you can add a little help garena players know where to join, because my clan is a community CHF garena, it is not just a clan.Have you seen my request for notifications for garena players ? looking-for-add-notifications-for-garena-players
Can you help ?

looking-for-add-notifications-for-garena-players

CHF for life :) ^^

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 1:22 PM | Message # 392
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
lol... i swapped AccCreate in my team just 1 game in my life... it was that game where AccCreate was in team with Katriel... but after this i left because i didnt want play with thim........

last time i played with AccCreate maybe 5 days ago... it was 2 games... AccCreate joined bot and he was in team with me and Makary... in other teams were free slots so i told him he can move other team if he want... but AccCReate stayed.

Added (15-Feb-2014, 1:22 PM)
---------------------------------------------
makary whispered me "want play?" and i told him "ok"... so we were going play together but AccCreate had chance move other team... but he didnt ajaja

http://playchf.tk/game/108140/

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Saturday, 15-Feb-2014, 10:49 PM | Message # 393
Pirate
ehm funny week :-)

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 8:31 AM | Message # 394
Hero
Random260 your bot-host  invisible in 99% of the rooms garena.
People not see your bot-host, I do not see the same and I want to play ...
Join in empty room with PASSWORD I gave you, so that we can play in that room.
Ucw bot can also join room :)Ucw =best ping for europe players biggrin
Ucw bot-host currently I see very good in Garena rooms biggrin

Message edited by ZiZi-____-ZiZi - Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 8:39 AM

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 8:59 AM | Message # 395
Robotic Ninja
Quote Random260 ()
It isn't because his hostbot is in every room. It is just a new map. All new maps fill fast. By time it will slow down. And this is what happens we you got 100 garena hostbots. Our players lost interest. But his hostbot fills in peak time. Now it is not filling.

its not true really... HPMM Bot is not hosting in Garena rooms i really cant see it... that why HPMM bot fill slow in day... because people cant see it right now (i mean europe players) compare UCW bot and HPMM bot and you will see UCW bot is now full in 10 seconds because its hosting in every europe garena room

HPMM Bot now fill slow because europe garena players cant see it and mexicanos (players from Peru or Argentina...) are sleeping now because in their countries is now night

Added (16-Feb-2014, 8:59 AM)
UCW bot is pretty good its full by russians and by other europe players in 5-10 seconds... but there is problem mexicanos or players from USA, Korea etc have big lags there

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 11:28 AM | Message # 396
Pirate
hehe i think problem isnt location as i play good with my malaysian friend (Malaysia is southest Asian country not far australia) australia is same location like south america and they have not bad ping or delays. Just depends from user internet connection.

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 2:02 PM | Message # 397
Robotic Ninja
I just banned AccCreate. Ban for same reason like I am banned right now.

In this game: http://playchf.tk/game/108524/ i picked hero and left. SOUNDWAVES banned me "(02:46 / Allied) SOUNDWAVES: !ban loseonpurpose pick hero and then leave to ruin game" and after this Cyray created this thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3369-1

Its really funny how AccCreate is insulting me "Adam pick hero and leave game and ruin game" but i just found replay where AccCreate was doing same sh*ts yesterday. Please check this: http://playchf.tk/game/109243/ AccCreate picked hero and then left game (he was no dropped or anything).

I just wanna justice in CHF i hope AccCreate will be banned (i already banned him) and i hope nobody will unban him.

Added (16-Feb-2014, 2:02 PM)
EDIT: just found other game where AccCreate yesterday left on purpose (in that game he even didnt pick hero for 2 hero mass team 1) its again official bot rules: http://playchf.tk/game/109487/

AL_GIDate: Sunday, 16-Feb-2014, 7:30 PM | Message # 398
Zombie Pirate
Adam is the fucking bigest idiot, searching games history to ban people PLEASE REMOVE HIS FKING ADAM, THIS IS WHAT I CALL A TRASH ADMIN THAT RUIN THE POPULARITY OF CHF BY BANNING PEOPLE (searching games history)

-no life

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 17-Feb-2014, 4:05 AM | Message # 399
Robotic Ninja
Quote Adam_CZ ()
EDIT: just found other game where AccCreate yesterday left on purpose (in that game he even didnt pick hero for 2 hero mass team 1) its again official bot rules: http://playchf.tk/game/109487/
I left in literally the 0th minute.
Uhmm..okay, ya..okay, ya...okay, uh huh. Oh yess.... yess
Excuse here: I tried to leave chf before countdown to play Arthur Party (ya :l) but somehow ehh, didn't work out. Instead, because I pressed esc late from chf game, I had a delay leave 
(u know like you still like DL the map but you somehow go directly to replay screen...ya ^^)
I think this one is literally unjustifiable. If i'm banned for this, I might actually complain
I think everyone knows sometimes, if you press esc from bot too late during countdown, they still load game but then kicked right when it starts  (to the stats screen)

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Its really funny how AccCreate is insulting me "Adam pick hero and leave game and ruin game" but i just found replay where AccCreate was doing same sh*ts yesterday. Please check this: http://playchf.tk/game/109243/ AccCreate picked hero and then left game (he was no dropped or anything).
Ehh this game. ya, I did leave after chosing hero.
I absolutely hated my hero and I had no passion playing with it.
I'm not sure of the rules (Cause I'm not admin) but ehh, seems fair enough
I'll take the ban in this one. Although I do wonder, how many days is this ban?
And oh ya, can u guys inform me of all the admin ban rules for further info?

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 17-Feb-2014, 10:25 AM | Message # 400
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote Adam_CZ ()
In this game: http://playchf.tk/game/108524/ i picked hero and left. SOUNDWAVES banned me "(02:46 / Allied) SOUNDWAVES: !ban loseonpurpose pick hero and then leave to ruin game" and after this Cyray created this thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3369-1

yo adam. I didn't know it was you when I banned loseonpurpose acc.
But you whispered me that it was you and I've seen that "your brother" loseonpurpose acc leaving game more than 3 times. Also bajshoran is witness.  that acc names meaning gave me attention so I could remember it.
1st game you picked stupid build and left hero in skill zone. 2nd game bajshoran was there so I asked for attention. build was howl of terror and divine shield with other useless spells and than you left.
last game was that game. before I banning that acc I checked play records and replays. those evidences convinced me that you're ruining games to boost elo with that alt. So I had to ban. But you unbanned yourself with your admin acc.

Anyway I believe that "the action" where pick hero and leaving isn't reason for ban but it's "purpose" is.
especially when you repeat more than 30 times in a row. I had to take action as admin.
but now, idc.

Added (17-Feb-2014, 10:25 AM)
btw cou,
I believe that some ppl abusing power or violating rules for elo.
So I think giving -elo penalty can be good idea. lol

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Monday, 17-Feb-2014, 10:22 AM

mehrquackDate: Monday, 17-Feb-2014, 11:47 AM | Message # 401
Grunt
XD
cyray banned for mh until cou will enforce the punishment 17/02/2014, 00:00 mehrquack
cyray banned for mh until cou will enforce the punishment 17/02/2014, 00:00 mehrquack

Being proud to be not an average"chf ucozer"

SOUNDWAVESDate: Monday, 17-Feb-2014, 5:55 PM | Message # 402
Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
what is the point of banning admins when they can just unban themselves?

Rest in Peace Rookies

Message edited by SOUNDWAVES - Monday, 17-Feb-2014, 5:56 PM

AL_GIDate: Monday, 17-Feb-2014, 10:17 PM | Message # 403
Zombie Pirate
Why people voted "no“ to remove adam admin?

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

b3pDate: Saturday, 22-Feb-2014, 5:47 PM | Message # 404
Hero
A lot bot sleep in The void in Northrend from some mouth ..
U know, the bot for more refresh.
Do something ?

Added (22-Feb-2014, 5:47 PM)
In northrend u never see custom hero footies in the games list

b3p

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Monday, 24-Feb-2014, 11:29 AM | Message # 405
Hero
[Random260 and HPMM bot] i see that you said who does not see bot-host switch other room. biggrin
-No time none of the players look 500 rooms to Garena.
-One room must be specific, that I have already written.
-Players need to know at any time where they can always join.
Basically your bot-host players do not see, the only thing that can help is to create a large community to Garena,
I started with this job, but it is not easy because I do not get what I need, and then go slow.
I do not like hiding and not working,if no advances I am going    so that you know ^^

Probably this is my last message in this thread because I do not get any good and smart answers....

Message edited by ZiZi-____-ZiZi - Monday, 24-Feb-2014, 11:38 AM

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » Main Thread of ClanHPMM
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map