Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 7:01 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

We need some new trust worthy honest people - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » We need some new trust worthy honest people
We need some new trust worthy honest people
FirNesSDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 9:32 AM | Message # 61
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Lol and tell me why people like King Kong, Kung jin etc are admin? I mean it's good to be looking for trustworthy people but if you desperately look for these and at the same time you make some random people admin because they donate 1 dollar or because they asked for it nicely then it's completely clueless and you mustn't complain about admins abusing their powers. 
I don't understand why there are so many admins after the purge because almost none of them have applied on forum, 75% of them are like mysterious admins

Then you do whatever you want once again, but don't complain. It's not that these people are bad, but for example I was playing under alt, someone asked to swap me and him and Kung jin swapped me without asking, and when I told him "what about if I didn't want to get swapped?", he just didn't answer for real. It's not real abuse but if he does this every game sorry but he doesn't deserve admin, and idk why but I think almost all the current admins except the few that were nominated on forum are in the same case.

Added (14-Sep-2015, 9:32 AM)
---------------------------------------------
(the game I was talking about --> http://playchf.net/game/270374/ )

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 10:03 AM | Message # 62
Zombie Pirate
Quote Dan- ()
what else do here if u ignore ban requests?
Don't you dare accuse me of ignoring your ban requests I already told you twice I can't ban on different realms, Web can he has access to the panel. You want someone who's not from us east banned ask Web-Ghost or Cou or Jane or Bond. Hack plays on garena I can't ban him, I can only ban him in game and I haven't seen him in game. Therefore I suggest you remember what people say to you instead of repeating old accusations.

---------------------------------------------
Quote FirNesS ()
Lol and tell me why people like King Kong, Kung jin etc are admin? I mean it's good to be looking for trustworthy people but if you desperately look for these and at the same time you make some random people admin because they donate 1 dollar or because they asked for it nicely then it's completely clueless and you mustn't complain about admins abusing their powers.  I don't understand why there are so many admins after the purge because almost none of them have applied on forum, 75% of them are like mysterious admins

Then you do whatever you want once again, but don't complain. It's not that these people are bad, but for example I was playing under alt, someone asked to swap me and him and Kung jin swapped me without asking, and when I told him "what about if I didn't want to get swapped?", he just didn't answer for real. It's not real abuse but if he does this every game sorry but he doesn't deserve admin, and idk why but I think almost all the current admins except the few that were nominated on forum are in the same case.
I see your point but the thing is they swap to play with their friends and he probably swapped Hustle_xx {who's teaching or helping kung jin learn how to play chf}.
Random once suggested an idea that every alternative game admins won't have command and can't swap, most people agreed to it but he never implemented on it.
Also most head admins/old admins with access to the panel became afk.
I got ISUK. banned 3weeks after his abuse, so currently Web is the only admin with access to the panel. He's the only one who can stop admins from abusing.
Also Bond comes online once a week I already pmed him about this problem and he hasn't replied yet so all we can do is wait and let these admins do what they want.
The forums don't even have a thread about admin rules or when to ban.
Most admins make up their own rules and the only admins that know the rules are the ones who visit the forums

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 10:03 AM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 10:18 AM | Message # 63
Robotic Ninja
The swap command is perfect as it is, the admins just have to stick to their rules. An admin should not swap if the 2 concerned guys didn't give their agreement. And no the swap was 8 and 12 or so, I mean a random guys asked "!swap 8 12 plz" and he did it, it was not to play with his friend.

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 10:20 AM | Message # 64
Zombie Pirate
Yeah someone should warn him, he does have an account on the forums
Anyway let's just wait for Bond to come online and give some replies and deal with the situation

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Dan-Date: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 11:04 AM | Message # 65
Hero
Group: Users
agree, firness right.. 

was u firness? u0tdirz
http://playchf.net/game/270048/

FirNesSDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 11:26 AM | Message # 66
Robotic Ninja
Na my only accs are Firness, l3l and Prosc

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 12:12 PM | Message # 67
Zombie Pirate
I know this isn't related to topic and stuff but is 11/11 possible?
Attachments: 0699437.png (21.4 Kb)

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 12:12 PM

FirNesSDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 12:20 PM | Message # 68
Robotic Ninja
Yes if an admin closes a slot and makes either !autostart 11 or !start force when there are 11 players.

lotrrotkDate: Monday, 14-Sep-2015, 12:27 PM | Message # 69
Zombie Pirate
So it's basically admin abuse in both cases

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 15-Sep-2015, 5:26 PM | Message # 70
Robotic Ninja
bond stop masturbating

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 16-Sep-2015, 6:32 AM | Message # 71
Zombie Pirate
Lol Bond only comes online on weekends we have 2 or 3 more days to go till he reads 2 pages of posts

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 17-Sep-2015, 1:13 AM | Message # 72
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
tDT most trustworthy!

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

l3lackownageDate: Thursday, 17-Sep-2015, 11:07 AM | Message # 73
Grunt
Im on everyday!  I would like a chance to do that

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 17-Sep-2015, 12:15 PM | Message # 74
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
we dont need more admins, bond009 please do not put up any admins without telling them the rules

[img][/img]

l3lackownageDate: Thursday, 17-Sep-2015, 6:18 PM | Message # 75
Grunt
I think its for Bond to decide if we need more admins or not

Forum » Host Bots » ClanHPMM - (Main Hosting Bot) » We need some new trust worthy honest people
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<