Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 8:56 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

ELO and rank ruined the game and the relation between people - Forum

• Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » ELO and rank ruined the game and the relation between people
ELO and rank ruined the game and the relation between people
AL_GIDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 1:10 AM | Message # 1
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Sorry everyone for this message but i think it really important, i think that ELO and rank ruined the relation between gamers, because admins stack players that have a high (most of the time at the last seconds). Why people dont have the same relation like before in the old CHF i play this game from the beginning and i always had good relations with players, peoplw became so competitive and dont play for fun but only to win so admins abuse THIS IS YOUR FAULT because they dont want to lose there rank.

I am not the only one who think that.

It really sad for me and for other people.

THIS IS THE REASON OF ADAM ABUSE!!!

Added (09-Jan-2014, 1:05 AM)
---------------------------------------------
It really sad

Added (09-Jan-2014, 1:10 AM)
Now we cant even have friends in the bot because we all know that one day he will find that he became better than you and will want to play with top players. This is what happened between me and adam.

I am really surprised about how people became selfish , SAD,SAD AN SAD

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 1:10 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Yep. I already asked if it could be removed (at the time when I was 1st of the rank so I was really sinceer) but Random didn't want to.

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 1:14 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
I am sure that my old friends : MASTA_K1LLA, TheFallenOne, dont_truat_me and Noir. Will say the same thing

Added (09-Jan-2014, 1:14 AM)
Yes but now this game is not even cool and this is why a lot of people stopped playing CHF

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 1:29 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Hahahhaa

There are few genuine players like me that really never cared about ELO.
You could play with me on east

Im on account "AccCreate"
Just PM me when I'm online. If I have time, we might play together ^^ (maybe with leppy)
I recently started falling in love with chosing normal hero build of mountain king's or warden's xD

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 7:14 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Well unfornately rosa they're not many people who don't care.
Almost all players at top elo only stack, except maybe stooge (he's a dumb a** but he's not a coward) and a few others, which is really sad. This Elo thing just ruinned chf even more that it was already ^^

MrDark_DevilDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 7:31 AM | Message # 6
Hero
Group: Users
Quote AL_GI ()
I am not the only one who think that.It really sad for me and for other people.

THIS IS THE REASON OF ADAM ABUSE!!!
I love u men for posting this ,,, me agree 1000% i use alts to play fun ......

before elo system  CHF best map now give hates between players .....   remove elo system smile

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

ZiZi-____-ZiZiDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 9:12 AM | Message # 7
Hero
For Elo top 10. need stack, it's true. biggrin
I decided that now currently playing just for fun.So that I will not play more permanent stack.
When it comes 4.1 ,I'll probably start up again Elo Top 10

CHF for life :) ^^

Random260Date: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 9:42 AM | Message # 8
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Wait so chf had no stacking and no hate before rolleyes ? Umm. As of now assasin bot doesnt have elo so yeah. Enjoy his elo free hostbot while it last or try to plead to him not to add. But I doubt he would do it. So let me get this right. Im pretty sure adding elo really didn't make a difference to my hostbot database of players except the additional hostbots. I'm pretty sure most of you would have complained about adding garena lol.

But these complaints do have a negative but also a positive so think about the light side where god lives not the dark side where dark vadar lives lol. But if it is people not playing you are people ditching you then don't be friends with them or whatever. But if it is people taking elo to seriously just play for fun it is not that hard to shut down you urge to have good elo. Trust me rosa has ok elo (haven't checked) and he doesnt care. And if people complain open a link to the game you beat that person in and shove in there face xD.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by Random260 - Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 9:44 AM

[-FTL-]RoyStoMDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 12:37 PM | Message # 9
Pirate
FIX ELO SISTEM ,   really impossible to win if not up trap  .  i win 1 game  no win 1 point i win  0000.00.1% WTF!    reset stats and fix elo sytem

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 2:58 PM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Random the thing is before there was already some stacking, but now it's ONLY about stacking. There is no single game without a stacked team.
Like 3 days ago I played one game for fun with an alt, I fell against 3 "pubs" but who know game (Strat Ghost, Nelson and an other guy I dunno who is admin). They had 1 ww, one techer/dono and one flamestrike/impale. I went ww nova/chain/druids cause I knew my only way not to lose quickly was to play pussy, and it worked very well. I ended game with 37 hks, but well I lost cause t1 was pooling + dono and even t4 that was losing was focusing me.

My point is that if you don't have at least a good mate, in most games, you just can't win, whatever your skill is. My skill was 999999x better than this guys', and I kinda raped them, but you can't win. And to my mind, to have fun in chf you have to play some fair games, with quite fair teams. You can say whatever you want, when I was still active, if there were 4 (very) good players (including me) in a game we were making it fair 2v2 so that game could be cool. Now it's all about elo and if people ain't stacked they just wait the next game. Where is the fun part in this?

Message edited by FirNesS - Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 2:59 PM

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 6:20 PM | Message # 11
Zombie Pirate
Lol yes i would love to play with you rosa biggrin (i play for fun i dont care if i lose)
And yes random elo changed the way how people play

Added (09-Jan-2014, 5:22 PM)
Some of you guys weren't there at the beginning so you dont know what was the relation between us( we were cool , teaching people, and we the most important: Friends had a meaning)

Added (09-Jan-2014, 5:26 PM)
@Random260 i don't think that you understand, wheni want to play with a guy or teach him and someone swap me at the last sec because he dont want to lose ,... I think it something important

Added (09-Jan-2014, 5:27 PM)
@Random260 ask any old player and he will agree with me

Added (09-Jan-2014, 6:20 PM)
Friendship relations disappeared. cry

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 8:40 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
When I cried out ELO was stupid and ruining chf, everyone glared at me and wanted to murder me.

And now a couple months pass and WALLAH! lol
Hey Random, before I start calling you names again

Let me just remind you
If ELO didn't exist, Adam would not have been banned.
Actually, Adam's act won't have continued once he was admin

Now now now, dont say ELO didn't change sh1t
It lost me INTEREST in game itself.
I thought this was common logic rofl

CouDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 9:25 PM | Message # 13
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Elo brought something to chf. Ofc there were players exploited but it strives players to become better and it encourages UNSTACKING if you want lots of elo. The ones that stack FOR ELO arent all that smart if thats the case.

Firn are you sure they just werent pubs randomly playing together? Alot of pubs improved and alot of us agree that its gettiing harder to solo, unless you consider proper games that you must have retard allies in each team? What do you want ? Chf is a team game. 80 % of my games are solo but I agree Id rather have good allies. If players need help, I always go out my way to help

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AL_GIDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 10:43 PM | Message # 14
Zombie Pirate
@Cou you dont understand, if more people play in team there isnt going to be more people that will play the game because it would be too hard and the objective is too have more players, so there is no sense ...

Added (09-Jan-2014, 10:31 PM)
And it encourage people to stack or for admins to change teams at last sec

Added (09-Jan-2014, 10:43 PM)
I didn't stopped playing warcraft 3 because I liked the CHF community, but now I can see that the community changed a lot because of the concurrence and there is no more friendship relation between players,

Now when I join a game people that I know dont even say "Hi".

When I join games and there is like full house clans, it become boring

Players are trying to be better and better but forget the fun that we have by playing, it very sad.

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 09-Jan-2014, 10:43 PM | Message # 15
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Elo system only encourages more stacking. A possible fix could be to only apply elo loss/increase to registered users on your site. This would prevent elo sniping via alts and would also increase activity on your site. I've considered posting something on there since the smaller number of users would be able to properly communicate without interruption of spammers, providing somewhat intelligent conversation and generate good ideas/possible balance.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » ELO and rank ruined the game and the relation between people
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501