Wednesday, 15-May-2024, 1:56 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

B3P admin abuser! - Page 5 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
B3P admin abuser!
Do you want b3p to lose admin?
1. Yes, please. [ 9 ] [42.86%]
2. I dont care [ 6 ] [28.57%]
3. No [ 6 ] [28.57%]
Poll has expired - Wednesday, 31-Dec-2014, 9:45 AM
Answers total: 21
FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 7:05 PM | Message # 61
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Still, you have nothing to say to defend yourself about your personal attacks. So you're still an asshole.
Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you have to insult him.

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 7:15 PM | Message # 62
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Quote FirNesS ()
Still, you have nothing to say to defend yourself about your personal attacks. So you're still an asshole. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you have to insult him.
You are the one who have nothing to say, because b3p can just spam his self and use it as defense... He saw that we were accusing him then its possible that he did that. 
Quote FirNesS ()
You insulted me before that I talked to  you.
Quote FirNesS ()
But keep going this way, you'll just earn more and more enemies, that's fine.
Do you think I really need you as a friend? LOL
I don't give a shit about you, you think that your stupid threats will work? hahahahahah

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 7:48 PM | Message # 63
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
Still, you have nothing to say to defend yourself about your personal attacks. So you're still an asshole.

you try to come across as if you are knowledgeable in the current situation, yet continuously fail to understand what is going on. you then attack people and get all emo when they respond back to you. you've been on al_gi's dick for a couple threads now, get off of it and mind your own business; you've never played with/against b3p so you don't know.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 7:50 PM | Message # 64
Robotic Ninja
Quote AL_GI ()
You insulted me before that I talked to you.
If you keep acting this way, yes, I'm gonna insult you. But until now I didn't insult you once. It's just that you want to flame me, so you take as an excuse the fact I did insult you, but I didn't. I just said once that what you were saying was dumb, which in itself is not an insult, as it doesn't involve the fact you're retarded. So you're just saying full bullshit.

Quote AL_GI ()
Do you think I really need you as a friend?
did I talk about being friends? I talked about enemies. There are friends, enemies, and random people. Don't play on words

Added (23-Dec-2014, 7:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote ic3dt3a ()
you then attack people
I did never attack anyone. Al did, you did.
Oh right, I answered to your provocations. That's it. Case closed.

Added (23-Dec-2014, 7:50 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Sight, I won't ever answer to you two guys again. You're not even reading my messages, so it's pointless. Plus I'm bored of receiving personal attacks when I'm just giving my opinion. Keep arguing, I just don't give a fuck.

Message edited by FirNesS - Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 7:51 PM

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 9:04 PM | Message # 65
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote Web-Ghost ()
This guy is saying full bullshit. I talked with b3p in French, and he explained me the whole story. He has difficulties to talk in English, so I'll do it for him. I'll tell you the story later, I'm bored right now, but just don't listen to this bio assault guy.
It was already done I thought? Wasn't I there with you and those r0d dudes that i forgot the names of that were talkin about it?

CouDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 10:25 PM | Message # 66
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
guys I can vouch for AL_GI and there's no way he would know how to use those bots, let alone download windows 95

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 23-Dec-2014, 11:23 PM | Message # 67
Zombie Pirate
Quote Cou ()
guys I can vouch for AL_GI and there's no way he would know how to use those bots, let alone download windows 95
why so rude with me banana cake? cry

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CouDate: Wednesday, 24-Dec-2014, 0:35 AM | Message # 68
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
lol oh chill, it's a joke. I'm basically sticking up for ya the aussie way =P

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

b3pDate: Wednesday, 24-Dec-2014, 0:56 AM | Message # 69
Hero
Firness u dont see AL_GI and ic3t3a are retarded ?
Al_Gi is Cou's fun acc ? Nice joke haha CX
Just ignore them and squelcht there gays bots
Dont miss time whis this morrons.
Sorry bio for drop hacked u. Ur team still won anyway so dont care^^
Wells all is fine here. Close of discution for me.
Cou#1 <3

b3p

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 24-Dec-2014, 1:16 AM | Message # 70
Head Administrator
Guys fighting among yourselves over this kinda stuff isn't going to solve any problems. This is exactly what the kid who is spamming everyone wants to see... a bunch of drama coming from their work.

Just squelch the bots and ignore them like we did. 

Stop arguing among yourselves... it's pointless and unnecessary. 

We're all here to have fun. So let's all just get along and play some CHF and have a good time!  tongue smile

And it's cool bep. I'm not stressing any of it. I'm honestly just over all of the drama. 

Just trying to have some fun and play some games.

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 24-Dec-2014, 5:25 AM | Message # 71
Robotic Ninja
You're totally right Bio, but you know, some people are just dumb and are looking for drama, it's like it's feeding them or something. They won't understand and remember your message, they have way too much of ego to do a such thing. It's just a waste of effort, I believe they're just lost.

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 6:40 AM | Message # 72
Robotic Ninja
Hello everybody, I just checked CHF forum firstime in last 5-6 weeks and I want give my opinion about B3P. I would like say I dont like him. He is map hacker, admin abuser, drop hacker and spammer.

First of all players check this old thread: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-3082-1#53842 there is 100% evidence of B3P being map hacker and f*cking spammer.

Long time ago I already created whole thread about B3P spamming... but admins did nothing and they were only laughing. It took time find this thread but finally i get it. Just read please: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/26-3347-1#58815

It happen in game me, B3P and Loverboy... we were playing together but B3P drop hacked me and Loverboy and then he started spamming us with bots. Me and Loverboy was not able play CHF few days... i remember it took time for us find battle net command which block all whispers from users/players who are not in your friend list. Firness you will probably remember Loverboy under names "New_Comer" or "Venum_MMA" he told me you were very good friends in EFB-Bot and you both played many games together. Maybe i am not trustworthy person for 99,999% community but you can ask New_Comer and he can testify about B3P´s drop hacking and spamming methods/techniques.

B3P is also great ELO abuser. We all know he is player weaker than average (well i am not probably much better player than him) but its not important. More important is question "How its possible that player weaker than average get rank #1 CHF?".

Few months ago i created account Daliwin (europe.battle.net) and i was losing games on purpose for make low ELO. Later i give password to MrDarkDevil aka I[R0D]I-Mr.Dark because i stopped play CHF. This Daliwin account was something like -300 ELO. Two weeks ago i checked PlayCHF.tk website and i noticed Daliwin (with Jordan flag) was playing with B3P and other I[R0D]I players many game to boost their ELO.

You will probably remember those times when Gigasus and Frungy were playing together with me under low ELO accounts and that was reason why i got rank #1 CHF and also why i lost admin (even if i donated 20 dollars).

B3P is great spammer, map hackers, drop hacker but i forgot say he is also great liar. Why?

Twoo weeks ago B3P created this thread http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3863-1 but this thread was big lie. I found Zedbazijj on Facebook (his real name is Ali Ahmadi) and we were talking about B3P. He gave me two screenshots... and these screenshots is not 100% evidence of B3P being liar and admin abuser... these screenshots is 1000000000% evidence of B3P being abuser. Just check it please.

Screenshot number 1: You can see Zedbazijj joined lobby and B3P swapped him but there was not any request for swap. B3P just saw this player have good stats (4 wins and 0 loses) and he swapped him for stack. Why B3P is lying????

Screenshot number 2: Zedbazijj posted this picture in Facebook CHF group. Now everybody can see that B3P is really big liar. I hope even Firness will admint that now.

Firness I understand you are defending B3P because you are both from same country... but you really want ignore particularly this last screenshot? There are screenshots, replay with B3P using map hack... and if i am not still enough trustworthy person for you... then you can talk with New_Comer about B3P using drop hack and spamming us.

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 7:24 AM | Message # 73
Robotic Ninja
Okay. So about mh, this is kinda old, over a year ago; maybe he used to mh but he doesn't anymore. I'm not saying that it's 100% he stopped to use it, but I don't think he does.
About your story with Comer, when did it happen? I mean was it at the same time b3p used to mh or was it recently? Cause maybe you're right but if it was a year and half ago, I'm not sure you can blame him right now.

Then about your elo story, once again maybe you're right, but firstable you have no proof, and secondly you're lying.
Quote Adam_CZ ()
Two weeks ago i checked PlayCHF.tk website
This site has been unavailable for way more than 2 weeks.

Last, your screen shows that he did lie about the swap request, but he probably still got tked by this guy, so it was legit that he had to report this guy on the forum. I guess he might have exagerated so that people could take it more seriously, but you're right to say that he shouldn't have done that.

So well, idk what to think, I'm split. If he was an abuser/spammer a year and half ago then there's no big deal, if he changed his behaviour you can't blame him. But if all these spam/abuse things are real and are recent, then I was just wrong.
But there's still something I don't understand. It's like you guys are trying so far to get his admin removed, but anyway Cou is gonna purge all admins soon, so why you doing that lol? You like to waste your time?

Message edited by FirNesS - Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 7:26 AM

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 8:08 AM | Message # 74
Robotic Ninja
Quote FirNesS ()
Last, your screen shows that he did lie about the swap request, but he probably still got tked by this guy, so it was legit that he had to report this guy on the forum. I guess he might have exagerated so that people could take it more seriously, but you're right to say that he shouldn't have done that.

B3P deserved be team killed for this swap abuse. Zedbazijj told me he wanted play against B3P and win vs him in fair game. But B3P swapped him and it was the only one reason why Zedbazijj team killed him. For better explanation i will use your old post from CHF forum...

Check this thread http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-3747-1 and now please read screenshot with your post

I will take your old post and i will switch name Zedbazijj instead Adam and name B3P instead FTL Roystom

"Remove b3p´s admin. this is just another proof of him abusing. Zedbazijj is right there, he didn't ask to be swapped, so after that he's kinda allowed to ruin b3p's game, looks fair"

same situation, same logic only two different players, do you agree?

MrBlack007Date: Thursday, 25-Dec-2014, 8:23 AM | Message # 75
Archer
Quote Adam_CZ ()
I will take your old post and i will switch name Zedbazijj instead Adam and name B3P instead FTL Roystom "Remove b3p´s admin. this is just another proof of him abusing. Zedbazijj is right there, he didn't ask to be swapped, so after that he's kinda allowed to ruin b3p's game, looks fair" same situation, same logic only two different players, do you agree?
Actually me , i agree. HE SHOULD GET BAN LONG TIME AND ADMIN REMOVE!!!!

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » B3P admin abuser!
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<