Saturday, 20-Apr-2024, 4:51 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Wich player do u respect in chf... - Page 7 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Wich player do u respect in chf...
Wich player do u respect in chf...
AllstarJonesDate: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2015, 1:41 PM | Message # 91
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
He's not closing it, just taking the irrelevant comments off, if people wish to argue create a thread (proper section, not pole) expressing your thought and or feelings

Added (09-Dec-2015, 1:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Or take to PM like bio said

Often imitated Never Duplicated

OsetinassDate: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2015, 2:27 PM | Message # 92
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Firness just gave - rep for me isnt that ilegal to give - rep? xD wow poor guy i hurt you or what?

you should create alt named "Arrogancess"

Message edited by Osetinass - Wednesday, 09-Dec-2015, 2:30 PM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2015, 3:24 PM | Message # 93
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Oh man I'm sorry, didn't know you were so sensitive. No, it used to be forbidden by Spider once in a while because there was too much flame, but now it's allowed. No, you don't hurt me, but you're litterally pissing me off. Now please shut it.

GondiakDate: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2015, 10:10 PM | Message # 94
Rifleman
Noobsetinas dont talk whit this pubs the noob of allstarjone give me -rep too go to play i can kick your ass again :V

Legal_lifeDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 1:58 AM | Message # 95
Zombie Pirate
i respect bikini, masta brad, ubergeek,
and me ofc
http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3351-1#58871
and i miss drama threads like http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/26-2474-8

PLusDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 1:34 PM | Message # 96
Grunt
I am the best

Adam_CZDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 1:43 PM | Message # 97
Robotic Ninja
Quote PLus ()
I am the best

team IronWoman-you-Venom was good

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 10-Dec-2015, 2:41 PM | Message # 98
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote PLus ()
I am the best
you are a web-fan! xD

[img][/img]

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 0:21 AM | Message # 99
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote dfrc30 ()
ol im actually glad u made this thread bajs.  i want everyone to know that most of my haters, maybe all were generated from the simple fact that milf is mine.  vetelamierda ironwoman mastakilla mrQQ bajs, etc. the irony is that you made this 'postive' thread of which players we respect, and you are the first to make a negative post because of  your hate towards me.  And in doing so you lost all respect because everyone knows now youve been a jealous hater of mine for over a year because of a girl... its embarassing and sad...
and yes the only opinion that matters to me is my gf's, so i created MotherF.ucker and i did prove something.  she wanted me to get top rank, and I did so in a matter of months with the best stats beating many of the 'best' players omw to the top. and no one will ever do better.

its time to get over it bro

i was waiting for something like this biggrin (im bored af right now, off till monday). anyways, its ridiculous how you;re comparing your "rise to the top" with these current players to when there was actually competition. its hilarious that you claim your stats beating out others' when stats don't mean shit. this game can be rigged any way you want and its probably how you got there.

players i respect

bajs- he will solo play u and is actaully a good player. has not given me any reason to really dislike him

rosa- really good player, knows the game, doesnt stack, and has recently matured to not become so confrontational/argumentative

talkischeap - so much fun games with him, crazy ass strats b4 ppl started to alt account and snipe ppl. unfortauntely, i had to leave a game earlier and feel kinda shitty :/

ult_steve666- fun as Duck to play with him, was probably the closest thing i had to a team mate. fun strategies, etc.

masta_k1lla - best troll player ever that was actaully good. would solo pubs and would wreck major teams

cou- lil pus nikkuh that was passive as fk but would wreck ass in the game

stooge - shit talker, good player, we played vs each other and it was actaully quite fun and it ended on a good note

j.stax- core of that one group with cheesy, really good player overall, never really talked shit.

players i lost respect for:

syle- used to run with him and/or bajs, but then he started to stack and alt, really shitty
i-connect- best at ksing, was really cool until he kissed ass a couple months(maybe a yr back) ago?
adam- was trying to learn the game, he asked me about druids, i told him, ever since he targetted me, annoying as shit and talked
cheesy - really good player, we played together for a while, but then he went gay for his buddy and began being an asshat
firness- was really cool, became an emo and is basically racist(notice how he is excited for french speakers in game)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

FirNesSDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 2:48 AM | Message # 100
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote ic3dt3a ()
firness- was really cool, became an emo and is basically racist(notice how he is excited for french speakers in game)
The real story is that we were playing together like very often, and one day I randomly said in a thread that I was top 15 of the game in a random thread, suggesting (not in a mean way) that I was a better player than you were. Then you got mad, just deal with it, I don't really give a f*** but what is pissing me off is that you act as if I had turned into some kind of retard when you actually just gone mad because of your ego man. I'm not telling you to come to hug me I'm telling you to stop acting the way you do everytime you come on this forum.

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 4:03 AM | Message # 101
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
ic3dt3a, don't swear :/

[img][/img]

attackers2012Date: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 7:41 AM | Message # 102
Grunt
What is swearing ?

dfrc30Date: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 7:58 AM | Message # 103
Rifleman

b3pDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 8:24 AM | Message # 104
Hero
Legal_life one of the best player of CHF

He also gave me hack code for get 1337 win at the start of the game lol

b3p

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 11-Dec-2015, 9:04 AM | Message # 105
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Quote FirNesS ()
The real story is that we were playing together like very often, and one day I randomly said in a thread that I was top 15 of the game in a random thread, suggesting (not in a mean way) that I was a better player than you were. Then you got mad, just deal with it, I don't really give a f*** but what is pissing me off is that you act as if I had turned into some kind of retard when you actually just gone mad because of your ego man.

not really. i dont care for score/ranking in a game. if i really cared, i would stack, etc. are you a better player than me? i dont think so, not really. you just became an asshat and began flooding my mail with negative reps, which i checked for i do communicate with some ppl on here in a friendly manner. you did turn into some kind of retard, it seems a couple ppl here dislike you for the same reasons.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Wich player do u respect in chf...
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<