Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 5:09 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM (got banned with no good reason)
Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM
RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 11:09 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I ask for this thread to be closed from this the upper positions of this forum.
Thank you.

Oh and the reason we don't get new players is cause no one knows this forum.
This site isn't advertised on the bot. Apparently, Bond's reasoning was that when he tried that, Random would put his site on spam (at the bot) first so he grew tired of it.
Anyways, as for us not following any head admin, you should recognize you are NOT the head admin of this forum. And as of why the other head admins left. Well, this game is old. Many of the head admins naturally left the game (pretty much more or less).

That said, I ask again for the thread to be closed. The issue had been resolved ;)
and I rather not start some war over here. Do that in the random drama section por favor.

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 11:14 AM

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 1:38 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Proofs? Why would we need proofs for such evidence? 
And you talk about rival, but this guy definitely needs to lose admin too. It's not because he didn't lose it yet that farmer shouldn't. The problem is no one does anything. And you don't look like you wanna do something either. You say you do but see you protect farmer because you know him. As head admin how can you get influenced by personal feelings for kinda important issues?
About Cou not removing rival's admin, it's exactly the same case as you with farmer. He knows him, so he protects him. I like Cou but it doesn't mean that I support all of what he does. He's done "bad" things and being a icon for this game doesn't make him right for everything he does.

So you tell me that you used to play with Icon, and right now you say that you don't believe he got spoofed? I mean if it had been him he would have come on forum and he would have said hi to you. Did he? 
You look like St Thomas. But worse, because there are actually some proofs. Ofc I don't have screenshots like RIGHT NOW but there have been several threads about farmer and rival already. But you don't have access to admin seccion so you can't see all of them. The problem is right now you're almost the only one having the power to remove bans but you refuse to do your job correctly because you include your personal feelings in your work. I'm talking about protecting your friends and getting upset. All other head admins are completely afk. So we can't do anything.
You wanna let things as they are? Go ahead. But stop acting like you wanna help then. If you really do then prove it. If I have to think like you do I will, tho it doesn't really fit to me. 
I really think that you have a lack of common sense.

lotrrotkDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 1:49 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
For now, I am done helping out with anything. I can't do anything here... never have been able to, without the possy jumping down my throat. You guys go ahead and enjoy the inactivity and the inability to have things done properly because of the lack of leadership. I have no motivation at this point. For a minute there, I forgot why I left in the first place. But thank you much for reminding me. Too much of a headache.
You lack patience
Cou has been going through this for more than 3 years, he still hasn't stop donating to chf

Added (04-Nov-2015, 1:49 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
That said, I ask again for the thread to be closed. The issue had been resolved ;)
Web-Ghost won't be coming for a few days so we don't have anyone to close it for now.
We will contact you as soon as it is possible
Thank You
Quote FirNesS ()
Proofs? Why would we need proofs for such evidence? And you talk about rival, but this guy definitely needs to lose admin too. It's not because he didn't lose it yet that farmer shouldn't. The problem is no one does anything. And you don't look like you wanna do something either. You say you do but see you protect farmer because you know him. As head admin how can you get influenced by personal feelings for kinda important issues?
About Cou not removing rival's admin, it's exactly the same case as you with farmer. He knows him, so he protects him. I like Cou but it doesn't mean that I support all of what he does. He's done "bad" things and being a icon for this game doesn't make him right for everything he does.

So you tell me that you used to play with Icon, and right now you say that you don't believe he got spoofed? I mean if it had been him he would have come on forum and he would have said hi to you. Did he? 
You look like St Thomas. But worse, because there are actually some proofs. Ofc I don't have screenshots like RIGHT NOW but there have been several threads about farmer and rival already. But you don't have access to admin seccion so you can't see all of them. The problem is right now you're almost the only one having the power to remove bans but you refuse to do your job correctly because you include your personal feelings in your work. I'm talking about protecting your friends and getting upset. All other head admins are completely afk. So we can't do anything.
You wanna let things as they are? Go ahead. But stop acting like you wanna help then. If you really do then prove it. If I have to think like you do I will, tho it doesn't really fit to me. 
I really think that you have a lack of common sense.
Dude even Bond doesn't like to get Firness mad

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Bio-AssAUltDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 2:47 PM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Look I agree I lack patience in a lot of areas. I can be ignorant at times, yes of course. Most people can be.

But I don't mean to come off the wrong way. I can not see the posts in the staff forum at this time, so I can not make any decisions against farmer based off of that. As far as friends, etc go... I have no issue taking corrective action against my friends so long as I feel it's right. I employ 3 members of my family between my businesses and have no issue taking action against them when need be. (to put it in comparison)

Already talked to firness, and I did apologize as she was just trying to get me to see her point of view and I was apparently blind to that.

I didn't feel this one particular case was reason enough to remove farmer_'s admin, but I am not able to see the rest of what is being referred to in the staff forums.

So from the facts visible to me, I made my decision based off of that.

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 4:14 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
She?

devil_scorpio2003Date: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 4:25 PM | Message # 21
Archer
Group: Users
Farmer cannot be banned because hes so cool.

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 7:16 PM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
2 fuccbois in this thread: firness and bio

firness, y the fk did u even give me a -rep? do u miss me or something, punk ass french faggot boy... i thought it was a message from al_gi when i saw it in my email. fuck off plz

bio, stop being a punk bitch. accept that you're wrong and call it a day. no one cares that you left as you brought NOTHING to the gam,e besides cancer, while you were here.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Wednesday, 04-Nov-2015, 11:36 PM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Awards: 4
Ohhh such a headacheee.

The reason why I'm helping rival is because he helped me with the payment on the bots and he donated a lot to bond himself. The things rival did are not worse as banning players for abuse. If he has it's because you guys provoked him to do it the same way you guys did with bio in the start. Yes I see a pattern and ive read the chat logs that accreate said that got him muted by rival. Anyway I've removed rivals admin for you guys so you can keep silent about it and I've retained my position as the perfect admin. If he asks for a refund and reverse PayPal then be prepared to look bond in the eye and say you did it for "justice" and not because you guys framed him or anything. Bond will be delighted indeed.

It'd be good if we can all work with bio. I may appear from time to time to help but I am a bit burnt out on here + real life. Jane fox worked her ass off and didn't last more then 2 months. I've been around 5 years.

@bio: be careful not to take me out of context. We're suppose to be on the same team wink

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 2:37 AM | Message # 24
Robotic Ninja
Nice constructive and mature post icetea. You ain't out off topic at all. So strange no one misses you...

I see your point Cou but well giving money doesn't enable people to do whatever they want, there are rules and common sense to respect. We've warned rival like so many times and he was like "I don't care Cou told me I can swap" and he was keeping doing whetever he wanted to.
I think that if he really insists we can give him admin back in some time, this is not a problem to me, as long as he stops abusing. I mean I don't have any personal hate against him, sometimes I even find him funny, but gosh it drives me out of my mind when I see him swapping everyone every single game.

Then don't worry Bio and I explained ourselves, we're all good.

Added (05-Nov-2015, 2:37 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and by the way. Rival has also admin on 2 other accs: angrymaxtom and angrymaxtomwest. So he basically still has admin

Message edited by FirNesS - Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 2:37 AM

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 2:48 AM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
FirNesS, cool down 
i did not read all the post in this thread as i have been very busy 
if there is any problem about  rival pm it to me dont make a post, 
rival is a very reasonable admin, he is kinda new, it will take him
some time to adjust

[img][/img]

Dan-Date: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 3:33 AM | Message # 26
Hero
Quote FirNesS ()
I mean I don't have any personal hate against him, sometimes I even find him funny, but gosh it drives me out of my mind when I see him swapping everyone every single game.

man he pay for admin he enjoy hes power.. if he want play with hes friends for what he pay then?... 90% players who join in lobby dont answer on question "can i swap u?" and u know it...

about swap without ask.. i never seen when "pro" admin Farmer_ ask someone for swap... never seen when ghost, kung-jin ask..or someone else of admins ask someone for swap...

p.s. in all games when i play with rival.showtime i never seen what he abuse hes admin.. dunno why u mad on him..

Message edited by Dan- - Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 3:36 AM

BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 3:39 AM | Message # 27
Ninja
I dont really like the whole witchhunt talk. There is a lot of admins and only a handfull or less that keeps getting complaints. 
So critisizing people for trying to keep chf fair and fun for all is kind of a joke to me.  I havent played a lot with rival so i wont say anything about that... But COU u dont even reply to pm.

So a few questions...

Do u believe a good admin would
1. Only stack / play on team 1 even if there is 3 open teams to go to and 1 guy in red he gets moved every time.
2. Change the mode just before mass to gain advantage in every game.
3. Threathen people to leave red slot or they will kick him ( happened to me on alt )
4. Ignore every abuse done by teammates ( such as spoofing admin and banning people with that admin account)
5. Rationalise everthing unfair bs u do with the term " its just a game"

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Dan-Date: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 3:51 AM | Message # 28
Hero
i know only 2 fair admins..
#BahsHoran
#lotrrotk

kung-jin not bad too

not so much of 32 admins.. ~25 admins inactive

Message edited by Dan- - Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 3:53 AM

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 4:34 AM | Message # 29
Head Administrator
Cou, i believe bajs meant to say is go check the hidden forum

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 05-Nov-2015, 6:04 AM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
Quote Dan- ()
man he pay for admin he enjoy hes power.. if he want play with hes friends for what he pay then?... 90% players who join in lobby dont answer on question "can i swap u?" and u know it...

about swap without ask.. i never seen when "pro" admin Farmer_ ask someone for swap... never seen when ghost, kung-jin ask..or someone else of admins ask someone for swap...

p.s. in all games when i play with rival.showtime i never seen what he abuse hes admin.. dunno why u mad on him.
Dan he wrongly banned 1 or 2 people as well
Also enemy item destroying isn't a ban dan-

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Forum » Host Bots » Ban Requests » Just got banned, he has to be banned, FarmM (got banned with no good reason)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<