Friday, 19-Apr-2024, 9:18 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Ok New Poll for Game Mods - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009, Random260, Cou, Bio-AssAUlt  
Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Ok New Poll for Game Mods (Who would make a good Game Mod)
Ok New Poll for Game Mods
Who would make for a good mod admin?
1.F00ty_R3b0rn[ 8 ][25.00%]
2.Sylelebelle_FR[ 6 ][18.75%]
3.Adam_CZ[ 12 ][37.50%]
4.AL GI[ 3 ][9.38%]
5.Ic3dt3a[ 3 ][9.38%]
6.Gagamel[ 6 ][18.75%]
7.Cheesy-Gordia[ 4 ][12.50%]
8.Firness[ 4 ][12.50%]
9.Osetinass[ 2 ][6.25%]
10.Mr_Dark[ 1 ][3.12%]
Answers total: 32
hassanrizvi10Date: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 2:42 AM | Message # 31
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
+1 for Adam_CZ

KinG_xD

CouDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 2:46 AM | Message # 32
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
To any future admins to be added- Guys can we also get people reading this and signing this so they can't pull the "I donated for admin card". One thing that spiralled out of control before the purge was I couldn't remove admin from abusers because they donated xx amount. Too many people were complaining about the fact that they can just donate and abuse, and I agree, it needed to be dealt with. For this to be eliminated, we all need to co-operate and stick to this to the best of our ability. This agreement will show the intellect of the future admin as well as the fact that they're aware they can lose admin without any hesistation should they breach and break any rules made by the Bot hosters and not limited to Bond's game rules.

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/74-4179-1

Goodluck to the potential future admins. We need the help of more admin that can help look after the community. It's a great deal of responsibilities with a great deal of reward and respect.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 10:19 AM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Will i get admin - yes or no? And when? I see many players who break rules every games almost and i would like try stop them. I dont want admin for my privileges like swap stack etc... Bond can you answer please?

FirNesSDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 10:47 AM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote ic3dt3a ()
remove my name. . . also, gagamel, cheesy, firness, and mr dark.

im inactive, so is cheesy and firness
If you're inactive, how do you know how active I am? lul

Quote i-connect ()
We should be processing all these staff application then: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/76
As Adam said, many people did post game mod applications but without any result, for example mine wasn't either denied or approved eventually.

Anyway, I believe that finally I don't wanna be game mod. This community turns out to be one of the worst ever. When it ever gets cooler and that any drama is far away from here, there's always a dumb ass coming around to ruin it all. The worst is that such dumbasses ain't even rejected. You guys find it normal to put gagamel in this list after all of what he's done? His votes ain't even legit, he just has several accs on this forum, but no one says anything. Bond, stop this, for real. I honestly don't give a fuck to your agreements, gagamel has ruinned chf for a while and you're just supporting him, I dont understand. I used to know a man who cared about his game and who would have done anything to make it reach a step forward.

Message edited by FirNesS - Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 11:33 AM

hassanrizvi10Date: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 11:14 AM | Message # 35
Grunt
Quote FirNesS ()
If you're inactive, how do you know how active I am? lul

That's point +1

Added (06-Apr-2015, 11:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Will i get admin - yes or no? And when? I see many players who break rules every games almost and i would like try stop them. I dont want admin for my privileges like swap stack etc... Bond can you answer please?

+1

KinG_xD

GagamelDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 11:23 AM | Message # 36
Hero
Quote FirNesS ()
Anyway, I believe that finally I don't wanna be game mod. This community turns out to be one of the worst ever. When it ever gets cooler and that any drama is far away from here, there's always a dumb ass coming around to ruin it all. The worst is that such dumbasses ain't even rejected. You guys find it normal to put gagamel in this list after all of what he's done? His voted ain't even legit, he just has several accs on this forum, but no one says anything. Bond, stop this, for real. I honestly don't give a fuck to your agreements, gagamel has ruinned chf for a while and you're just supporting him, I dont understand. I used to know a man who cared about his game and who would have done anything to make it reach a step forward.

Gagamel: 5 votes
Firness: 3 votes

So how can you explain me if what i did was so bad that i still get more votes than you? What have you done that nobody likes you? Oh wait... nothing people just dont like you cuz you re a *reproof*hohle.

And enough of this gagamel ruining chf bs. I like this game i dont want to ruin it. What do you think i am asking admin for. To use the debug mode? Come on boy, you re smarter than that.

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

FirNesSDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 11:33 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote FirNesS ()
His votes ain't even legit, he just has several accs on this forum
Yo you retard, read my damn messages.

Adam_CZDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 11:44 AM | Message # 38
Robotic Ninja
Gagamel why are you lying that you dont ruin games with debug mode? Two weeks ago i posted 100% evidence of you abusing debug mode and ruining game. There is screenshot with aliases and link on playchf.net website. And this game was jut 2 weeks ago. Definitely two weeks ago is not "LONG TIME AGO". How you want explain this?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/36-4212-1#71142

Added (06-Apr-2015, 11:44 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Also we all know you keep account Vexlasher on West realm so you cant say excuse like "Its Urans with German proxy" etc. And just 2 days ago you abused debug mode again + you spoofed Vetealamierda:

http://playchf.net/game/230944/

GagamelDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 11:55 AM | Message # 39
Hero
all this was long time ago

if u play a chess...like u want, u dont play the game u play a game...but not chess -Feelnoob

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Monday, 06-Apr-2015, 12:23 PM | Message # 40
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Quote FirNesS ()
Anyway, I believe that finally I don't wanna be game mod. This community turns out to be one of the worst ever. When it ever gets cooler and that any drama is far away from here, there's always a dumb ass coming around to ruin it all. The worst is that such dumbasses ain't even rejected. You guys find it normal to put gagamel in this list after all of what he's done? His votes ain't even legit, he just has several accs on this forum, but no one says anything. Bond, stop this, for real. I honestly don't give a fuck to your agreements, gagamel has ruinned chf for a while and you're just supporting him, I dont understand. I used to know a man who cared about his game and who would have done anything to make it reach a step forward

AGREEEEEEED

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

TangerineSkyDate: Tuesday, 07-Apr-2015, 9:03 AM | Message # 41
Pirate
Group: Friends
hi bondy

AL_GIDate: Tuesday, 07-Apr-2015, 3:03 PM | Message # 42
Zombie Pirate
Quote FirNesS ()
I used to know a man who cared about his game and who would have done anything to make it reach a step forward.
+1

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GhadDate: Tuesday, 07-Apr-2015, 6:21 PM | Message # 43
Noob
Told you nothing would eventuate from this poll.
Gave adam hope for nothing lmao

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 07-Apr-2015, 8:25 PM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote FirNesS ()
You guys find it normal to put gagamel in this list after all of what he's done?

lmfao

this was the case wiuth b3p

b3p was spamming and using maphack
just because he/she had the tools to detect mh and decided to "change behaviour" they gave b3p admin.(i will now refer to b3p as a he)
it was later removed because some1 reported him and he made a post in which he wanted ppl to back him. i refused to and he spammed me for a while. he then claimed it was someone else spamming us, but why would any1 else spam(select users) us randomly? QQwaves made a post about b3p spamming him when he lost to him.

YOU decided, without any fuckin knowledge of what was going on, to back b3p JUST because he was a frenchie(as bajs also pointed out)

BAM

sup tang

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

OsetinassDate: Wednesday, 08-Apr-2015, 5:15 AM | Message # 45
Hero
So current admins why adam isnt admin? Or tell when he will be cuz he got most votes. So where is decision?

Forum » Host Bots » Hosting Bots » Ok New Poll for Game Mods (Who would make a good Game Mod)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<