Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 5:44 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

I AM THE BEST - Page 4 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » I AM THE BEST (TRASHELELE NERD RAGE)
I AM THE BEST
BajsHoranDate: Thursday, 26-Feb-2015, 2:46 PM | Message # 46
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
wdap at its prime had roy and yefer crying in base at lvl 7 cant go outside biggrin

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

RosarioVampireZDate: Thursday, 26-Feb-2015, 3:18 PM | Message # 47
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
The problem with FTL's strat is that they depend almost solely on d arrows. Yes, you heard it correctly, they use d arrow.

And while d arrow is incredibly great at public games, in an actual inhouse (when players that were actually all legendary or great all played together), d arrow fails miserably.
If the game was on a setting in which all 12 players knew what they were doing, FTL would almost always go last place.
However, if the game had at least 1 pub team or a team with at least 2 pubs, the d arrow would give incredible level experience.

All things considered, FTL's skill from what I know in the past was nothing near "incredible". It's just that every pub game has feeders.
In an actual 12 player inhouse game, the "average" players in CHF would completely dominate the game.

IDK, just my two cents.
Since I am extremely knowledgeable about game strats and stuff, just telling everyone out there that maybe the only reason FTL wins is cause of feeders? (which is very true with d arrows).
Unfortunately, outside d arrow for FTL, their skill falls dramatically.

To be frank, you can't really rank top players in CHF after a certain point because each top player expertise on a specific strategy. For example, I-Connect, Lepiathos expertised better than anyone in last second hero stealing. tDt members had the best coordination overall and the most instant banish killing or golem dominating. F00ty dominates in reaction speed out of all the players here (yes, this is why I call F00ty many times the best player in raw skills. F00ty out of every CHF player to ever play has the FASTEST reaction speed). I dominate on double blink hit and run like a coward xD.  Blah blah continue.
and ofc... xD Adam dominates in defying logic.
etc. etc.

Of course that doesn't mean any of the top players in CHF can't play like other top players. In fact, any of the top players can easily just like other top pros do golem-ing, shaman-ing, banishing, teching, d arrowing, staffing at an extremely competitive level (after all, to get to this level, those players including me in general already experienced ALL viable strategies in game.)
It's just that certain builds or strats just you know... feel much more comfortable for the specific pro in CHF.

Anyways, I think Firness in his prime (if he is not rusty right now) can also compete with Roystorm. Firness, why don't you verse him too smile
I'm versing him 1v1 this weekend if I can despite my stark decrease in skills from a year and half ago (if he has CD key hopefully.....)

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Thursday, 26-Feb-2015, 3:58 PM

Priest-Of-SinDate: Thursday, 26-Feb-2015, 9:16 PM | Message # 48
Hero
Group: Users
Quote Osetinass ()
priest where you got much arrogance and rage? Adam is good guy sometimes he annoying but he is normal like you.
lol....im not normal...and i have arrogance because i'm the only one(well not only one but one among few) who can play solo(not stacked) with pubs in my team and still get a good result most of the time,and not hidding under alts like others do (including you).so there you go...and adam is noob(noob= bigginer...etc,nothing to do with  good guy/bad guy situation if you know what i mean) because i saw him playing many times and leave so many times.
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbie

Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
have b*tch   I do not ever escape you or anyone else:   because win  very easy   ---------     Now assuming that one day i decided to get together yeferzon in the cybercafe and play together    and a scourge just appears (like you for example and ask 1 vs 1) and at the time I'm with my side yeferzon planning to play on facebook chat and talk right there and not paying attention then think that I have scared? why not accept me January 1 vs 1 have if once closes the an*s that has already largely open
lies lies and more lies

Quote Adam_CZ ()
they were "pro" in EFB-Bot... i agree about this... but many players increased their skills and become good... so in total they are "only" average... and i think being average is not bad
what do you mean when you say avarage?....i mean cmon!!! you cannot call the new players pro just because they win useing cheats(i mean most of them) just like you can never call thefallen or xmon pro because they are not.think about it.

Quote Adam_CZ ()
Roystom is pro
avarage maybe and a big mouth but nothing to do with pro

Quote [-FTL-]RoyStoM ()
5-PRIEST =  still waiting for answer
i will deal with you sometime soon (not now because i have 0 free time atm)
we wont do 1vs1 because it will get too long , we play with allies ...i mean me  on t1 and you on t3 no friends allies just random pubs.NO ftd,ssd,crt or other noob modes  except ars(if you want),normal and will definitely do pool off ( but we are not allow to use - test afk command.NO dona,others glithces or cheats.let me know if you agree and i will send you a pm when i have some free time

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

Message edited by Priest-Of-Sin - Thursday, 26-Feb-2015, 9:32 PM

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 27-Feb-2015, 11:20 AM | Message # 49
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
F00ty dominates in reaction speed out of all the players here
sad he does not lags

[img][/img]

BajsHoranDate: Friday, 27-Feb-2015, 1:18 PM | Message # 50
Ninja
Group: Game Mod
ok final words smile i will sing for you ROY... feel free to translate to mexican smile

Don't cry, don't cry
Oh no, oh no

I never want to see you crying over me
You know that's not the way that it's supposed to be
Oh no, no no no no
You got to be strong
Never want to see you crying over me
Oh no, no no no no
You gotta be strong, oh my love

I know I've hurt you more than once
Treating your love like I don't response
Time in deed, caught up on me
Trapped in your tears
Please set me free I plea
Maybe I took this life for granted
Making you feel like you're not wanted
Ego got the best of me
Chasing every beautiful woman I see
In the end what's my reward
I brought unhappiness in a mi yard, oh Lord

Oh no, no no no no
No no no no no no no
Oh no, no no no no
Dry your weeping eyes, oh my love

And this may sound just like a drama
Inside me there's constant fire
Burning my soul, saying oh what a liar
You've hurt me, so much time hurt her no longer
But I am really a true believer in love
Trying my best to make it work
Show me a man who doesn't cheat
Nor flirt in this world
Boys will be attracted to girls

Oh no, no no no no
Got to be strong
Oh no, no no no no
No no no no no no no

I know that I've hurt you more than once
Treating your love like I don't response
Time in deed, caught up on me
Trapped in your tears
Please set me free I plea
Maybe I took this love for granted
Making you feel lik

Green Man - im so jeallous of ur elo

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » I AM THE BEST (TRASHELELE NERD RAGE)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<