Tuesday, 07-May-2024, 3:24 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Encourage teamwork more - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Encourage teamwork more (No wincode)
Encourage teamwork more
FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 10:55 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Quote (xifelol)
I have to say I dont know anyone who is better than you in this immature bashing Firness :>

I've to say I don't know anyone who's better than you in using pussy builds thinking they're pro and ashaming hiself. You must be proud of you.

mN-Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 12:00 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Says the guy going ww, bolt, coil, yamamoto and losing 2 bases during mass. ok pro :>

I am biwinning

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 12:00 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)
Says the guy going ww, bolt, coil, yamamoto and losing 2 bases during mass. ok pro :>

Says the man hiding behind alts and talking shit. Aahahahah idiot. Btw it was SSD game. So without aoes can't do shit

mN-Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 12:14 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Alts thats my main? I dont talk shit. I make topics and discuss things; you are the one that talks shit. Have you said anything relevant to my topic in this whole thread? You only talk shit, cause you are shit but you try to relieve the pressure on others you french fuck smile

I am biwinning

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 12:25 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
maybe 4th (chinese_kid third)

i love it how you fail to realize how no one gives a shit about you and how you are a waste of life and energy

FirNesSDate: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 12:41 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)
Alts thats my main? I dont talk shit. I make topics and discuss things; you are the one that talks shit. Have you said anything relevant to my topic in this whole thread? You only talk shit, cause you are shit but you try to relieve the pressure on others you french fuck smile

So why is your name "xifelol"?
And btw, QQ more about Bolt Coil in ssd (it was nwd so I didn't even have WW). Your lame bk was even worse, but I still won game, cause you suck so much. You were so scared by me that you decided to bk me. Even if you had killed all my mates' bases, purple would have finally won game. You're so pathetic.

mN-Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-2012, 2:58 PM | Message # 22
Grunt
Ok I gave my money to my pub teammates cause i was eating lunch and chatting with my girlfriend. I clicked the mouse twice during the whole game and killed your two bases, while you did nothing. Johnnyleg killed other bases with his mass summons. Jokes on you, you did nothing during the whole game biggrin hahahaha

I am biwinning

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Encourage teamwork more (No wincode)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501