• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 4.1 Suggestions/Fixes
4.1 Suggestions/Fixes
VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 2:36 PM | Message # 1
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Awards: 1
New basic spell missile sorta like swarm but I was thinking higher range and lower damage and it could use this projectile

New Upgrade for the priest so that he can't be transmuted could have increased mana and life and maybe use this model

New Summon Ult Frost Fury would summon like inferno but doesn't have immolation instead could have chaotic frost and slowing aura and attacks slow units with frost damage

For a new hero was thinking a female since we have hardly any female custom models in chf here is a pretty good one I found

A new race would be cool maybe animals or pokemon or something crazy maybe dinosaurs just something new and cool

A new mode king of the hill, heroes must stay in middle to gain points for there team, wind walk invisibility and divine shield would probably not allowed for this mode, first team to reach a given amount of points wins.

A new item might be cool, was thinking of like a item that makes a summon when used and maybe unlimited uses would be expensive tho.

Suggested Fixes
when you type -afk if then you go afk and come back all your gold will be gone.
increase hp of the basic towers, currently 2 well placed death towers can take them all out like nothing
I think very hard in ftd without ssd needs changed because if you have a noob team you die on the first wave almost always because no pool for a tower
The infernal tower in ftd could use a buff maybe make the immolation do more damage.
Light Speed boots seem a bit overpriced since you can get slipper for 2800 without having to do any combination and it does stun and attack speed
In ftd I think bases should be buffed until after the first wave, because a good team can kill there waves and then send all there units and bk a whole team on the first and 2nd waves leaving 1 team left..

you can click the image to go to the corresponding downloads

Priest-Of-SinDate: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 3:43 PM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
cool

IM NOT TOTALLY USELESS.....I CAN BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 17-Oct-2012, 4:08 PM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Frost fury sounds nice. The first one i dont really know about we have spells like that already. I was thinking however that to mix it up its hero oriented so based on the direction of the hero the projectile shoots it does good damage but its harder to cast. just cause we already have multiple aoes.

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Friday, 19-Oct-2012, 8:59 AM | Message # 4
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Great! :-D

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

PsychopathDate: Friday, 19-Oct-2012, 10:00 AM | Message # 5
Rifleman
Group: Users
gj

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » 4.1 Suggestions/Fixes