• «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Mass Song
Mass Song
a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 04-Nov-2013, 3:53 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
I'm thinking it should have rosa in there too.

I can see it now.

(clan names and player names replaceable, applicable options that could be chronologically wrong would be tdt, wtf, mexican clan names I don't know, chf, etc., as for players I don't know one that could fit in well, of course bond will only allow the story in there if he was the avatar but w/e)
Water. Earth. Fire. Air.STAR. CHFG. FN. HPMM. My grandmother Chieftain used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar Isis kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. Star Tribes, Custom Hero Footmen Gods, None Fearing Nation, Harry Potter Masters Of Magic.(didn't mean for FN to correspond with Fire Nation..) But that all changed when the Fire Nation None Fearing Nation (tdt would be more acceptable but wouldn't chronologically fit in with the "golden age") attacked. Only the AvatarIsis mastered all four elements skill sets. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders FN (idk). But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire NationFearless Nation (uhhh not that FN was anything like this nor was tdt) is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe clan journeyed to the Earth Kingdom Custom Hero Footmen Gods to help fight against the Fire Nation Fearless Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar Isis was never reborn into the Air Nomads Harry Potter Masters Of Magic, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

^ initial intro, for subsequent next ones,
Water. Earth. Fire. Air.STAR. CHFG. FN. HPMM. Long ago, the four nations clans lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation FN attacked. Only the Avatar[s] Isis, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new [s]Avatar Isis, an airbender Harry Potter Master Of Magic named Aang ZiZi. And although his airbending Custom Hero Footmen skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world.

The ZiZi part has to stay the same though btw, it's my only demand as a free to hire writer. Also I'm Katara, And Trixx is Sokka. You guys can fight amongst the other roles, but I will have to approve who Zuko is.

(I think we can ditch the first part, it makes things overly complicated, just use the second one)

Added (2013-11-04, 4:53 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Also more submissions can be accepted. Thank You

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 04-Nov-2013, 6:10 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users

This is what we really need.

O_o]-PrincipVDate: Monday, 04-Nov-2013, 7:53 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
smile the first song of ZiZi__ZiZi is good tongue tongue

Call Me Messi I was The ex Best Player

TrixxareforkidsDate: Monday, 04-Nov-2013, 8:36 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 3
I went on the Wikipedia page for Sokka and found this:

Sokka also has a tendency to produce or at times laugh at jokes shared by no other character.

Yep, that's me

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 04-Nov-2013, 9:42 PM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Quote Trixxareforkids ()
Yep, that's me

That wasn't really why, it was mostly cause i'm your hot sister

lspiderlDate: Monday, 04-Nov-2013, 10:25 PM | Message # 21
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Here Is your New MASS song  no thanks needed your adulation and hero worship are plenty enough

ROFL

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Tuesday, 05-Nov-2013, 0:45 AM | Message # 22
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
I think spidey has hit his midlife crisis. Anyone know a good counselor to get him through this?

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 05-Nov-2013, 4:41 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote lspiderl ()
ROFL

Oh spidey you're such a funny troll! When you want to be humorous oh how you humor

TangerineSkyDate: Tuesday, 05-Nov-2013, 8:16 PM | Message # 24
Pirate
Group: Friends
I feel like i posted a chf movie on here but I can't remember where?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/19-751-1

I really don't understand where it went!

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 05-Nov-2013, 8:22 PM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
AHHH how could i forget flame in the story? He just fits right in, he'll represent the earth nation

Added (2013-11-05, 9:22 PM)
Oh my that's who prince zukko will be duhhh!!! Boy trying to become man for his dad bond009, discovers new mentor aka me i'm general iro since that dudes BAMF and then he hides himself in the earth kingdom trying to act like he's not fire nation. All blah blah blah blah blah.. YESSS!!

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 05-Nov-2013, 10:38 PM | Message # 26
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Quote a_chinese_kid
Oh spidey you're such a funny troll! When you want to be humorous oh how you humor

lol at least someone got it :P

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 06-Nov-2013, 5:34 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
no idea how this turned into what it is with all those random posts...

imperial march?

what about the mortal kombat theme song(cou did want to fatally do something to somebody)

bodies?(or body count rob zombie version is also good)

remember the name?

lose yourself

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 06-Nov-2013, 8:45 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Quote Random260 ()
.... This game needs a meaning or story line.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h0SswsOsEo still the best. This song is about a war. The main focus is the mass. With that song you don't experience the "surround sound". It is such a bad song it doesn't boom the room. We need a song that gives an impact and the song that zizi suggested is the best. Remove your old song. Trust me players will like it better...

Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Lets do a lot of lore in 4.1.. that's all we want right guys!? Who is ltsover9000? How did this wc3 game maker talk to a "girl". How does he have a "girlfriend". Is s/he actually a boy????

Quote a_chinese_kid ()
Actually I think a history of chf, of all past rivalries and the pathetic trilogy of xmonster, would be hilarious. Lets talk about his past love lives bahaha. I'm actually 100% serious now.

Added (2013-11-06, 9:45 PM)

Quote ic3dt3a ()
no idea how this turned into what it is with all those random posts...

You answer is above

LuxuryDate: Sunday, 10-Nov-2013, 4:52 AM | Message # 29
Ghoul

Added (2013-11-08, 3:45 AM)

Added (2013-11-10, 5:52 AM)

~Lucifer

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Mass Song
  • Page 2 of 2