Friday, 26-Apr-2024, 12:55 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

VERY IMPORTANT CODE TOPIC/POLL - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » VERY IMPORTANT CODE TOPIC/POLL (EVERYONE NEEDS TO PARTICIPATE)
VERY IMPORTANT CODE TOPIC/POLL
With options narrowed down how should codes be handled
1. Fix the problem and everyone start over fresh start [ 31 ] [55.36%]
2. Make a place for ppl to submit their codes and at least give half their legit wins back [ 25 ] [44.64%]
Poll has expired - Saturday, 26-Mar-2011, 2:16 PM
Answers total: 56
AntyoneDate: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 3:52 PM | Message # 16
Development Director
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 3
Quote (Bond009)
Side note Fallen like i said wants all to reset and if thats what happens he wants to race everyone to the first to get back to 1000wins

u gotta be kidding me, anyone who will take it on and make a serious business out of it - just freakin lol at you.

Bond009Date: Tuesday, 08-Mar-2011, 4:03 PM | Message # 17
Overall Site Owner
Group: The Creator
yeah idk that is a bit hard challenge.. i think just cutting everyone code in half would be good but if majority wants to just start over i guess thats less work for me lol

Alex[STAR]Date: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 1:17 AM | Message # 18
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Quote (Bond009)
Side note Fallen like i said wants all to reset and if thats what happens he wants to race everyone to the first to get back to 1000wins

Then he can feel proud for getting to 1000 first because most of us don't have time to race that maphacking dood angry

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 1:58 AM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 0
lol ya, he could just hack to 2100 again

Added (2011-03-09, 2:58 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Anyway i guess it back to start

Message edited by LittleB - Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 1:58 AM

Bond009Date: Wednesday, 09-Mar-2011, 10:50 AM | Message # 20
Overall Site Owner
on the other thread there was 3 different options that represent number 2 and they all had alot yet here 1 is in the lead quite abit lol

LittleBDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 1:13 AM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
So whens gonna be the restart Bond? at 3.5?

Bond009Date: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 10:02 AM | Message # 22
Overall Site Owner
probably soon when i get back

Pyo-LizZoODate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 10:19 AM | Message # 23
Hero
#1 is only in front cuz the 3 votes of fallens team , but i dont think a maphacking/abusing/glitching team should be able to vote for it sad

pew pew - hele killer style

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 6:15 PM | Message # 24
Pirate
if u fix the glitches and all then people won't be able to hack to 2100 again.... so its not like fallen and his team can do that without actually playing
i say let them vote but maybe only one or two wink

sig in construction

Vampirism_FireDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 7:04 PM | Message # 25
Hero
Awards: 2
It is not fair that People who have worked hard for their codes are getting screwed over because some of the people don't like the occasional code glitcher. remember people, the silent majority. and even then it wouldn't be fair because most noobs have no code! I think that that if you are going to nuke peoples codes then they must get at least 70% back and They should have somebody to vouch for em. I was thinking about getting back into the game but now if there is a chance that all my potential wins would count as .5, the prospect does not seem very appealing anymore.

If anybody here ever played Runescape then know this, what is happening here is exactly the same as what happened to the wildy all those years ago. Took years and thousands of petitioners to fix the game because of a few babies that hated the bots.

Signature by: Vexslasher
There Is No Such Thing As A "Final" Version.

lolbladeDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 7:08 PM | Message # 26
Pirate
its biased becuz it only from this site

i think in the start when everybody gets the option to vote for ssd THERE SHOULD BE A OPTION WHETHER TO DELTE CODES Or WAT... this is more unbiased and will get a vote of a lot of people if u can find a way to calculate it . happy

sig in construction

Bond009Date: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 10:00 PM | Message # 27
Overall Site Owner
theres no way to calculate that from game to game, thats why i have codes in the first place to carry wins from game to game, becuz theres no way to carry info from 1 game to another..
but i think this could maybe work..
Quote (Bond009)
i think what i'll do is make a message for when pubs type -load xxxx xx thats not the code length anymore its the old, so i'll have a message pop up telling them to come here for new code information. Then ill make a place named Code conversion with a Read Me in there saying to come here and vote for a week or 2, then we'll get a more public idea of what the mass wants after all they are a big part. that way even if it still doesnt get passed alot more ppl will also visit the site anyway.
and if it does get passed i'll make a place ppl can post their name, code, a screen short of their stats in game (readable) and make them post their game # plays on bots they play on. (if they dont play on bot too bad i wont be able to believe their wins are legit..)

KinGDate: Friday, 11-Mar-2011, 0:50 AM | Message # 28
Grunt
Awards: 1
Quote (lolblade)
its biased becuz it only from this site
i think in the start when everybody gets the option to vote for ssd THERE SHOULD BE A OPTION WHETHER TO DELTE CODES Or WAT... this is more unbiased and will get a vote of a lot of people if u can find a way to calculate it .

thats about the stupidest thing i have ever heard most of these noob CANT HIT NO ARS then cry when they get all random skills and they have no fudging codes so ofc there gunna say reset cuz its like bringing then up to our 2100 codes we worked for i voted to reset tho im maxed out anyways bond why dont we do like round's every 3 months codes reset and all the hero cost less medivh at 50 who cares about kid and that ugly sucker 100 could be agi bear 150 the cap and 200 ice dragon then at the end of every 3 month we get a top ten that gets to start with 25 codes or something like that cuz 1000 wins wtf i love this game but really if a stoopid as pub get medivh before i will quit chf for good and become an elijawon and log in once every other decade still havent beaten him cuz he dont plz =P

I'm still winning ....... Like charlie sheen

LittleBDate: Friday, 11-Mar-2011, 2:01 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Ya, Bond, did u or are u gonna fix the code glitching when u get back? cuz if not, then fallens team could hack to 2100 again and everybody at 0 , also other pubs that god knows how they found out, they will also glitch, so u should fix it before u start the reset, or its gonna get messy

Message edited by LittleB - Friday, 11-Mar-2011, 2:02 AM

stoogeDate: Friday, 11-Mar-2011, 6:05 AM | Message # 30
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
resetting codes dont mean shit...and even tho i got 1020 wins now i still want it resetted as it does bring everyone back to 0 not just pubs...if u take pubs to consideration and if they have 200 wins and dont want to or cant come to forum and vote or post their wins well they lose their codes while all the HPMM's and people we know gets theirs, it isnt fair for the other 70%-80% of CHF players who dont get their codes converted.
But if it gets reset it would save all the hassel of being abused by randoms and if some noob wants to rage about it we can always justify that it wasnt just them that lost their codes.

Also i would like to say vamp if ur gonna cry about ur code and think its less apealing to u to play if it resets, then my friend simply ur a moron. Everyone knows once the codes go back to 0 most of the old players will play alot more often to try get their wins back up.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » VERY IMPORTANT CODE TOPIC/POLL (EVERYONE NEEDS TO PARTICIPATE)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<