Saturday, 04-May-2024, 7:32 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Create a new Ultimate! - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Create a new Ultimate! (For Shadow :))
Create a new Ultimate!
HashDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 3:14 PM | Message # 16
Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
That's a good idea lil sis. Well, since big sis suggest the wisp and other suggest the wisp to have lighting ability, we can make the wisp and intelligent hero with all the lighting attributes.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 3:20 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
i think the wisp should have lying skills!!!!!! that would be suitable!!!

HashDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 3:34 PM | Message # 18
Pirate
Also the wisp will have agi: 19 str: 19 and int: 24

Added (2011-03-14, 4:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
what do you mean by LYING skills Bikini?? Please don't be rude! Your points will be reduced to ZERO in an instance!!

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 3:46 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
don't worry bout it... im not gna get into it now, she knows what i mean!

HashDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 3:48 PM | Message # 20
Pirate
.SLAP BIKINI! Don't ever call my lil sis a liar. That's it you now only have 2/10 in my eyes!!!

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 3:54 PM | Message # 21
Grunt
i wish i didnt have to call her that myself :(((

Added (2011-03-14, 4:54 PM)
Ps... i thought it would go down in 2 weeks guess i wasnt even close, it only took 20 min! lol

HashDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 3:55 PM | Message # 22
Pirate
STOP PICKING ON HER!!!! If you keep going like this, I will never talk to you again! No matter how hot or handsome you are, I don't like it at all when you pick on my little sis!!

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 4:04 PM | Message # 23
Grunt
lol i like her more than u do! and im not picking on her, she just lied to me idk why! I told her before that I dont like liars and yet again she lies... guess that how much she cared! sad

Added (2011-03-14, 5:04 PM)
like i said... i love her more than u do, thats not the point tho! i just dont know why someone would lie, after i told her that i dont like ppl who do... i rather have her tell me that she took me off the list cuz whatever the reason, as appose to lying!

HashDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 4:10 PM | Message # 24
Pirate
How do you know she took you off the list??? You once thought that I took you off my list too. But the truth was I never did that!!

BikiniandPunaniDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 4:17 PM | Message # 25
Grunt
well i dont really anna go into this on forum, but sure... if u dont know by now jade if u got someone on list when they join u see the game name! well when u dont u can probably assume that the reason u didnt is as such... and once u check west and get 2 ppl telling u she isnt, makes u wonder! ! its k, so just drop it... i came to realize that she didnt really care!! i much as i didnt want to, i ended up evening the odds by doing same :(((

not gna lie she is the sweetest thing i talked to on chf, but again this shows that i was fooled by her, sorta wish it didnt happen!!! unsure

anyways, just drop it!

HashDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 10:20 PM | Message # 26
Pirate
OK, if you say to drop it, I will. But I still strongly believe that she didn't lie to you Bikini. And she shows me the proof tat she was on the West server. So my judgment remains the same. Shadow didn't lie to you, and this is just a misunderstanding!

Added (2011-03-14, 11:20 PM)
Besides, I fail to see the reason why she would be lying to you! So stop calling her a LIAR please!

killerrangeDate: Monday, 14-Mar-2011, 11:43 PM | Message # 27
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
Well I was thinking of what you said Jade, Shadow Possession. The move could be an ultimate that possesses a unit, lets just say 100 dmg over 1 second lasts 30 seconds, once it's killed the unit it moves to the next unit, dealing 100 dmg over the period of time it has left. Just an idea!

I'm here to help :D

LittleBDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 3:13 PM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
lol bik and hash went extremily off topic there no offense, lol ive never seen such off topic lol that was rich

HashDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 3:35 PM | Message # 29
Pirate
That's a great idea killerrange, and it does works also on heroes, not just on units. I like Talk's idea as well. But Shadow will be the one choosing it smile And Bryan, you are right. I went off topic but I couldn't help it tongue Well, I will try not to from now on!

killerrangeDate: Tuesday, 15-Mar-2011, 11:20 PM | Message # 30
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
That ultimate would be kinda um, well it wouldn't have it's own, u know, it wouldn't be as unique and would be kinda Over Powered. Another hk ultimate if u ask me..

I'm here to help :D

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » Create a new Ultimate! (For Shadow :))
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<