Saturday, 04-May-2024, 10:45 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

new hero disign - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » new hero disign (my hero idea, please take into consideration bond.)
new hero disign
Rape_DungeonDate: Friday, 18-Mar-2011, 10:57 PM | Message # 1
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Name: Dr. watermelon seed.

Class: int. hero.

spells: watermelon nova, watermelon seed, watermelon patch. level 6 watermelon bomb.

WATERMELON NOVA: similar to frost nova, damaging nearby units, and also slowing the movement via watermelon roots similar to ENTANGLING ROOTS, with an AOE.

WATERMELON SEED: similar effects as ACID BOMB, but the drained hp goes back to Dr. watermelon seed. and at the end of the effected users lifespan, if still effected by the seed, the user will explode, shooting water melon seeds in all directions like FAN OF KNIVES causing minor damage to nearby units.

WATERMELON PATCH: has an AOE and style similar to earthquake, but instead of only doing reduced movement speed to units and damage to buildings, have it do minor damage to units,reducing the movement and attacking speeds of the effected units, and returning a very small portion of the effected damage back to Dr. watermelon seed's hp similar to the effects of SWARM OF LOCUSTS, and no damage to buildings.

LEVEL 6 WATERMELON BOMB: similar graphics when the INFERNAL falls down, with a momentary stunning effect. Striking an AOE damage, very high damage with a very high cool-down, similar to EXPLOSION damage and AOE also doing moderate damage to buildings, with a slight ACID BOMB like effect, excluding buildings. the effected units, if still effected by the explosion damage and ACID BOMB like effect, will explode and do very minor damage to surrounding units.

CHARACTER DESIGN: Dr Watermelon seed. Should look something like a dirty little wizard, with an ugly brown green color pattern. In addition, a big dirty flowing cape. Also have a voice sounding something like the BLADE MASTER, or a wise Asian person.

STATS: int- 25
agi- 11
str- 9

BASE HITPOINTS: 350
BASE MANA: 450.

this character is a spin off of a real life friend, as we call him Dr. watermelon seed.he thinks he knows everything, and he is going to make millions of dollars selling watermelons with his dad. we make fun of him for it. At the same time, it's hard to get this guy out of your head because of how zany he is, *infected by the water melon seed* . Eventually you end up venting to someone you know about Dr. watermelon seed, who then is effected by the seed. Thus continuing the cycle. i thought how funny it would be to get a character really made as this metaphoric funny story we made about him and how this would be a PERFECT custom hero footies secret hero.

THANK YOU -=Rape_Dungeon=-

yes it is kind of like the sheep, but a little less easy to kill. the hp steal is a nice change to all the heros and skills that normally come with chf.

I mean, it should be a hero that requires 100-250 winning stats with mabye a 40% chance to get with a repick

Message edited by Rape_Dungeon - Saturday, 19-Mar-2011, 6:43 PM

NoBrainDate: Saturday, 19-Mar-2011, 5:24 AM | Message # 2
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 1
Watermelon biggrin

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

killerrangeDate: Saturday, 19-Mar-2011, 5:41 AM | Message # 3
Zombie Pirate
Awards: 1
The spells all sound a bit overpowered...

I'm here to help :D

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 19-Mar-2011, 6:13 AM | Message # 4
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Funny stuff lol. I guess the hero is kinda like sheep with those low stats.

Inactive mod.

13riNgiToNDate: Saturday, 19-Mar-2011, 10:03 AM | Message # 5
Grunt
Custom Hero Fruits biggrin

Owls <3

Rape_DungeonDate: Saturday, 19-Mar-2011, 12:40 PM | Message # 6
Rifleman
spells won't be over powered too much with balancing. My idea was mainly to have very low hp, and attacking is based on stealing your enemy's hp. i think it would be a fine addition to the secret hero collection

LittleBDate: Wednesday, 23-Mar-2011, 12:57 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
just 1 thing to say,.... enuff said

lolbladeDate: Wednesday, 23-Mar-2011, 5:47 PM | Message # 8
Pirate
Quote (13riNgiToN)
Custom Hero Fruits

BOND plz add that mode in for chf in 3.6
could use some healthy choices tongue

sig in construction

LittleBDate: Thursday, 24-Mar-2011, 0:47 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
lol

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Idea Factory » new hero disign (my hero idea, please take into consideration bond.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats