Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 4:35 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Uber_geek's Winning Strategy - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Uber_geek's Winning Strategy ((admin))
Uber_geek's Winning Strategy
Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 10:59 AM | Message # 31
Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
O M G

W H Y _A G A I N ?
W H Y _A S S A S I N - B O T ?
W H Y _T H E _F U C K _I _O W N E R _O F_ T H A T B O T ?

im sad... cry cry cry

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

mN-Date: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 11:28 AM | Message # 32
Grunt
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
You pick the wrong admins senile

I am biwinning

Message edited by xifelol - Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 11:40 AM

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 2:23 PM | Message # 33
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Ahahahahah xifelol, aka "mn-". You're so scared by some players that you have to go no hero build and to bk them, as you don't have any skill in this game. It's so sad. Didn't you understand that in any case, even bking at mass, you had lost? Ohhhh, you're too retarded to understand this, sorry pub.

Btw, I like to see that you donated money whereas you're a pub and no one has respect for you. Anyway, it's helping Bond

mN-Date: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 3:41 PM | Message # 34
Grunt
Wow, you should go talk to a psychiatrist about your problems man. You dont seem healthy

I am biwinning

FirNesSDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 3:47 PM | Message # 35
Robotic Ninja
Seems like you can't even troll yourself, you have to say things that 9876545678965 people used 9876589009876545678909876545678 times. Pathetic. Play this game (and lose it) and shut up, pub.

mN-Date: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 4:13 PM | Message # 36
Grunt
If that many people have told you that you should seriously consider it

I am biwinning

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 4:14 PM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
Xife you are a pathetic flamer. Here's why I'm ubers fan boy. He can keep it light and fun. He's talking smack to you sofisticated like a lawyer and verbal raping you. You however are childish useless not respected a waste of time. You keep trying to change the topic cause you can't find any flaws in ubers argument his argument is solid against you. The only thing you can respond with is random shit that means nothing

mN-Date: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 4:17 PM | Message # 38
Grunt
What else you got?

I am biwinning

xMoNsTeRRRDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 5:09 PM | Message # 39
Zombie Pirate
Group: Banned Users
your all shitty flamers, dw King Monster GOD OF GODS is here

dear monster,

-taylor

this account is currently being shared by xmonsterrr and cyray. if i say something nice, its probably cyray so please disregard it.

Message edited by xMoNsTeRRR - Monday, 18-Jun-2012, 4:46 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 5:54 PM | Message # 40
Robotic Ninja
Quote (a_chinese_kid)
Xife you are a pathetic flamer. Here's why I'm ubers fan boy. He can keep it light and fun. He's talking smack to you sofisticated like a lawyer and verbal raping you. You however are childish useless not respected a waste of time. You keep trying to change the topic cause you can't find any flaws in ubers argument his argument is solid against you. The only thing you can respond with is random shit that means nothing

Quote (xifelol)
What else you got?

lol chinese, on another person's dick, he doesnt care, type another paragraph

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 7:14 PM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Hmmm. Okay. Well. I don't agree with anybody. Frankly I think both sides are stupid because of one flaw you people don't seem to notice. You don't kick for a reason of such. Sure he was intentionally feeding but for an actual purpose which will help the feeder win the game (since it was UIM mode). Now if it wasn't a UIM mode xife would have completely lost the argument.

People here say mass feeding isn't a strategy for UIM. Okay if I may, let me ask you this. What do like oh psh I don't know, 80-90% of you people pick as spells for ssd mode hmm? Im pretty sure I don't even need to answer that since I'm confident enough that you are all smart enough to answer that for those 90%.

Now ftd mode. What does the majority of the community always pick? Stuff according to the mode most likely, hence a strategy for the mode.

Okay now when it's UIM what do you do? Feed. It's a strategy based on the current mode. You will play by the mode to take advantage and win the game. UIM mode is the gayest for that but hey what can we do?

Uber I can see that you clearly stated YOU VOTED AND PARTICIPATED in taking action for the modes taking place. Yet later on you get mad about it come on bro what do you expect for UIM. Xife used a brain because UIM can make you very wealthy for feeding. UIM isn't like a glitch it's the actual game and you kicked him for "exploiting" part of the game? Should I be kicked for exploiting banish alot recently (AHEM AMADACIUS/MANIC QQ)

I'm saying to you Uber after voting for UIM what do you expect? People walk the other route? There are always players going for gay ways to win but it's not against the rules because there are always counters to it. He did not "break the rules" he was just being gay but again, let it be.

XIFE:

As for you Xife, you lost this argument a long ass time ago. You wrote alot to get nowhere with your point, in this case you don't even have a point to your argument so why are you even here? You posted the evidence now leave we don't need you. You are terrible at arguing because you have no point. You posted the proof and your posts after that had nothing to do with what you posted. Sure it was about the same game, but you didn't back your shit up at all, making yourself look like a fucking child by constantly coming back.

If you're gonna reply to this come up with something that's actually legit and not some retarded memes,musics videos and other terrible trolling devices.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

lolbladeDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 7:16 PM | Message # 42
Pirate
Group: Users
this thread is very amusing (mostly uber)

and xifelol is trying to defend himself agaisnt a proffesional troll biggrin

sig in construction

a_chinese_kidDate: Sunday, 17-Jun-2012, 9:08 PM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
I personally don't ride dicks I prefer sucking but whatever floats your boat

FirNesSDate: Monday, 18-Jun-2012, 1:31 AM | Message # 44
Robotic Ninja
Quote (xifelol)
If that many people have told you that you should seriously consider it

You're a dumb ass, I've never said people were talking to me retard

Quote (a_chinese_kid)
You keep trying to change the topic cause you can't find any flaws in ubers argument his argument is solid against you. The only thing you can respond with is random shit that means nothing

Chinese said everything

mN-Date: Monday, 18-Jun-2012, 4:27 AM | Message # 45
Grunt
Burn!

I am biwinning

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Uber_geek's Winning Strategy ((admin))
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<