Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 5:31 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Solo Builds - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Solo Builds (By F00ty_R3b0Rn)
Solo Builds
ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 03-May-2013, 6:17 PM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
unholy flame impale/cold strike/serps/beetles mind rape/death tower/donation/any random ass ulti afterwards
shammy -> newts(golems can get charmed and so can penguins -.- )

if beetles, tech range + donation

thats all i do
and i dont even have to go over 100 apm on pubs who use it

honestly, if i dont see a charm i'll go golems and just up attack damage and tech

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 12:46 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Some builds is very good (this first Flamestrike, Roots, Bears is my favourite) but i still dont understand why unholy aura in 90% builds = endurance is much better. Many people told me (i will not say their names) that TheFallenOne make this aura popular and it was him who take it almost every game, and all these people who pick unholy just copy him, they wanna be like "legendary FallenOne" for example i never saw Roystom without unholy. But seriously this aura nothing special, compare endurance (faster attack, faster movement) vs unholy (faster movement, faster HP regeneration) = result? Endurace 100x better than unholy.

Yep you can buy undead frenzy soul (for endurace aura) and you can not buy some items which give you unholy aura (so all these "pros" pick unholy and buy undead frenzy soul) but soul give you only 1 or 2 level endurace? I dont know, this item dont have description, thats need fix in 4.1

Added (2013-05-04, 1:46 PM)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Cou)
Buiilds that I've created:aoe build: Flamestrike, ww, bears and tower. Thats how flamestrike started getting popular and overused
This build is almost same like Rogerlucas build (blizzard, ,trents, windwalk and tower) or Slayer666 build (windwalk, blizzard, bears, infernal) not big different :-)

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Saturday, 04-May-2013, 12:38 PM

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 4:46 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Quote (Adam_CZ)
Many people told me (i will not say their names) that TheFallenOne make this aura popular and it was him who take it almost every game, and all these people who pick unholy just copy him, they wanna be like "legendary FallenOne" for example i never saw Roystom without unholy. But seriously this aura nothing special, compare endurance

you're obviously an idiot...

unholy aura is rape even in ladder, ask ur boyfriend cechichiehciehcue. unholy aura is movement speed AND heals.

in the older footies version, where u picked ur hero, the best combo was pally and dk, for both their auras, it raped mass.

endurance is only good if u tech(or mass pool for tech) or have bears and/or chims. i get it on ssd with a bash hero usually + druids

Adam_CZDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 6:00 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
i know what is it unholy, first read my post.... and faster attack is much better than faster hp regeneration....

if 2 players will play 1v1 and one player will have 1 hero with endurace +10 units and other player will have 1 hero with unholy + 10 units (their units will have same upgrade, for example taurens or knights its not important) player with endurance will win easy

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 6:55 PM | Message # 20
Hero
Group: Clan Members
It's hard to explain because i suck in english. First, At low lvl unholy is better because this is a good support for your units and you can buy the other auras in shop (they are lvl 2,5).
Then unholy is a good counter against aoe cause of regen hp because you have limited units in your base and you feed less.
Auras like endurance, command, trueshot are more op in ssd for example but they are good in normal too.

Post mauler, donation, Force shield build guys!

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 04-May-2013, 7:06 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Unholy is the most op aura in chf.
AND ask CECHIHIHICHIHCIHCHIHIHI, its also the most OP aura in GAME itself.

The fact that it gives u hp regeneration like CRAZY and extremely fast speed is the reason why this spell is op

Endurance may have good stats but because it can't give hp regeneration, there is no point in normal games
Think....if ur golemming or abusing shamans and they cant REGENERATE, they are going to die quick
However, if you have an aura that freaking makes them heal, those units become UNSTOPPABLE

same logic can be applied to heros, etc ^^

ic3dt3aDate: Sunday, 05-May-2013, 1:04 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Quote (RosarioVampireZ)
Unholy is the most op aura in chf.
AND ask CECHIHIHICHIHCIHCHIHIHI, its also the most OP aura in GAME itself.

The fact that it gives u hp regeneration like CRAZY and extremely fast speed is the reason why this spell is op

Endurance may have good stats but because it can't give hp regeneration, there is no point in normal games
Think....if ur golemming or abusing shamans and they cant REGENERATE, they are going to die quick
However, if you have an aura that freaking makes them heal, those units become UNSTOPPABLE

same logic can be applied to heros, etc ^^

this

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Solo Builds (By F00ty_R3b0Rn)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501