Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 11:48 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

FTL Roystom black arrows build - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » FTL Roystom black arrows build
FTL Roystom black arrows build
JST4XDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 9:03 AM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (Adam_CZ)
I just picked again FTL Roystom black arrows build (5 minutes ago) and very very easy win vs APF Walter and unstoppable (they were stacked team) only 15 minutes game and me almost darks.
You had pooled 2 hero and got pooled 4k.

F00ty_R3b0rnDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 10:42 AM | Message # 17
Hero
Group: Clan Members
Adam PM "Look my replay how i today raped APF Walter and Unstoppable with same build like you raped me 3 days ago. Also you can watch replay how i raped Osetinas again with same build.... You are so stupid if you think you are pro cuz you beat somebody with this OP shit build."
Damm adam it's not like i got feeded by another team during 5 - 10 Min with ba. I rushed you right after mass. I could beat you with an aoe instead of BA. You have no excuses and you could do an canon tower + I predicted that you gonna die in 5 MIN LOL.. I didn't got pooled and got 2 averages allies. 1 was laging so much that he got disconnect.
You won't get pity here, just shame BECAUSE YOU ARE SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB.
Finally i won't waste my time to watch your replays who are totaly useless like you... Then it's useless to post replays of others players to hide the fact that you are a noob and a no life. Adam = fail real life + fail chf GJ.

Current CHF APM ! The Legend is R3b0Rn !
http://imageshack.com/a/img401/3523/vzsc.png

Message edited by F00ty_R3b0rn - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 10:57 AM

Adam_CZDate: Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 2:41 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
EDIT: I posted long message but delete it because many people will not read it anyway, i will try briefly.

You say I am noob noob because you attack my base first after mass and you dont get feed in other team and I am not able defend my own base more than 5 minutes. Look this replays which i posted. In this one replay Roystom attack ISUKĀ“s base first after mass and base kill him in 7 minutes (ISUK was defending his base 2 minutes more than me) why you dont call him noob? Because he is your chieftain in FA clan? So sad. Other replay Roystom attack like first after mass full stacked team (Tangerine + ISUK + Videogamefreak) he didnt get feed in other team and base kill Tangerine in 10 minutes. Why dont you call him noob? So sad.

Your allies not average this game few days ago. Stats say orange was playing firstime but really? Look his build - unholy aura, roots, blazzing lasso and chimeras + goleming. And purple very god player he play often. You were again lying when you say "we didnt pool" you pooled for deadly wards. You were again lying like when you say "Adam I promise i will send you password" i gave maybe 100 evidence you are biggest liar in this comunity.....

And if i am biggest noob how you say so why i get almost 500 win codes? And 99% games i play with random allies because how you know i dont have friends/team mates in this comunity. I play little more than one year this game and 500 wins not bad.

Message edited by Adam_CZ - Wednesday, 22-May-2013, 3:02 PM

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » FTL Roystom black arrows build
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501