Tuesday, 30-Apr-2024, 4:27 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Team Strategies and counters - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Team Strategies and counters (I don't think we have had a thread like this in forever)
Team Strategies and counters
TicklemonsterDate: Monday, 03-Jun-2013, 4:11 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
The game has changed a lot since i started so i thought it might be usefull now that the teams are back, APF, TDT etc to have a thread on team strats and counters to different strats. I have also been thinking of a couple new strats.

Kinda New Strat- One hero - Golem build (roots, carrion, unholy) i prefer using forked though atm, idk why, but still carrion has advantages over it.
- Other hero - Abuse aoe (whatever the freck you want that can rape units)
- Last hero - Mauler, with tichmeh, div shield, trueshot and multishot (would best be ranged, melle is s*#t for this strat, trust me i tried several times.)
With the two heroes that arent mauler get double death tower
All thats needed is to level up mauler and have him with op items and then death tower a base and protect the mauler. I guess with mauler it can be massed pooled (QQ all you mass pool haters)
Came up with this one when i saw a dude raping with mauler late game and realised it would be op if leveled up early game! eg level 13 mauler vs level 8-10 other heroes, easy feeding! Probably already been thought of though...

I need help on this one so ill post this one next
-Triple Wards
-One hero nova and carrion
-One unholy roots - this player generally techs also
-One tichmeh forked
Then triple Death Tower..
I have tried rats, like 4 of em and getting demos. Also upping towers but then they just place in middle and towers useless ecspecially when they kill arcanes that wont fire back.(reason why arcane range needs buffing)

Another Strat - Wards, tichmeh and hex with veng (Techer)
-bolt nova roots
-nova forked unholy.

Counter = Bolt Nova Hex
Bolt Banish forked
(Bolt) or flamestrike, unholy, roots and tech(optional, best be ranged with fs). (reminder this counter would require a team that can micro with a couple of rats and keep jammies alive ( Someone like RosarioVampire wink best person i seen at keeping s#$t alive when they have like 10hp for over 10 minutes xD )
And for ult, MindRape, Deathtower and xmute or explosion.
Pretty much with this counter mass anything op and abuse abuse abuse!

Just list some strats you like and some counters if you would like.
Remember we are a community and her to help a brother out

A friend in need is a friend i need (That makes no sense but it rhymes so what the heck)
P.S solo counters to strats would be good to help people vs stacked!

I forgot one more thing.. If you guys have anyways to make the above strats better and counters better please feel free to say what they could be smile also any other counters that can be used, because generally can be more than one.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Adam_CZ "wildjap is the worsest player chf ever"

[-FTL-]RoyStoM "you never win me or win team ftl jajajajaj i god for game"

Message edited by Ticklemonster - Monday, 03-Jun-2013, 4:18 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 10-Jul-2013, 9:17 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
the correct saying is "a friend in need is a friend indeed"

that build with triple wards + dtowers, cheesy and his bitches like to use that, its hella annoying really
to counter it you would need mind rape or turtle devour + arcane combo, and some newts to keep their hero trapped. theywill most likely use recall though, but u can slow em down a bit. also, u need to have a team, its fking difficult to counter a team build when ur solo

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:42 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Quote (Ticklemonster)
Kinda New Strat- One hero - Golem build (roots, carrion, unholy) i prefer using forked though atm, idk why, but still carrion has advantages over it. - Other hero - Abuse aoe (whatever the freck you want that can rape units)

That one isnt new, it was cheesy's old golem build lol. I can only give little help as CHF can be consisted of  different variables. e.g bad allies causing you to be level 3 in mass, or a good team having a bad moment etc. and you're talking about vs full stacked here too.

the best to do is counter with pyo lizzards or strong tech with newt. charmed can be a good one too and will stop massing golems the moment they figure you got charm.

Quote (Ticklemonster)
- Last hero - Mauler, with tichmeh, div shield, trueshot and multishot (would best be ranged, melle is s*#t for this strat, trust me i tried several times.)

Have a second hero with awe and slow aura. I love using this strat, it counters pengs and darks after me and stooge debated that awe or slow was better, so I  combined them both and made it my default second hero after seeing how many times it won me my games. It will negate alot of the maulers attack and slow it until divine is over.

have turtle ready to devour or harrass turtle to the mauler seeing many maulers will run around focusing not to get eaten. Or dont allow him to feed at all in a normal mode unless its ssd mode, then you should be able to create counters e.g second hero but if his allies go double noob tower, then you will need to tech with 2nd hero or if you have a team, outlevel them, outplay them and rush them etc.

Quote (Ticklemonster)
Triple Wards -One hero nova and carrion
-One unholy roots - this player generally techs also
-One tichmeh forked
Then triple Death Tower..

I've created a counter to this with my team providing that I've found their weakness is level 1 tower rush, but I have yet to vs them with this. This strat requires a good team. What's been done is, the strat was designed to make it out-level the players and no strat counterable to it when they reach a certain level, which is level 11 all the way to 16.

I will only give suggestions to help out lol.

blanks kill serpent wards in 2-4 hits.

vengance can mine off serpent wards very fast.

ww and forcefield can clean a whole area of serpents and become feed.

crypt fiends take less damage from serps pierce attack and can kill wards very fast.

Like I said, it becomes variables. You need good team, good mass, all players need to be in right state of mind etc.

Quote (Ticklemonster)
Another Strat - Wards, tichmeh and hex with veng (Techer

lol mine XP

this strat can be easy to counter. Harrass the techer since his only offense is serps and disables is hex. I've changed and discarded a few things to imppove it and combined it with my golem build to cover every area of weakness as possible.

Usually I need good support with the rush tizmech build but I use to use it as my solo build. It's a rush build. If you fail the first initial rush then it's usually gg lol.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

Message edited by Cou - Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:44 AM

TicklemonsterDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:49 AM | Message # 4
Grunt
Thanks for all that cou smile i based a lot of these builds from what you and stooge have done as well as TDT and F00ty.

#CHFbecamedsucks

FirNesSDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:51 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
If you wanna use veng, I prefer acid / lasso / unholy. Your mass is worse ofc but it's really better to make kills, and it gives you some movement speed when your speed scroll is on cooldown.
Then you're going to say "acid can generally be used on only one hero" - in games with pro players you're 'happy' to kill at least one hero, or "lasso has a higher cooldown than hex and it can be stopped" - right but it deals damage, it can't be dispelled and the hero stunned is easier to click on (if they are enemy units around the hero it's hard to click on it while he's in hex if you're in zoom 2300-2500).

Anyway, that was just a thought, because I tryed Tich Veng Wards hex and I didn't really like it (though I already lost to cou or sound using it)

Message edited by FirNesS - Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:53 AM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 4:53 AM | Message # 6
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (Ticklemonster)
Kinda New Strat- One hero - Golem build (roots, carrion, unholy) i prefer using forked though atm, idk why, but still carrion has advantages over it.

I can shit on that golem build anyday

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

stoogeDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 8:24 AM | Message # 7
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Quote (Cou)
Quote (Ticklemonster)Kinda New Strat- One hero - Golem build (roots, carrion, unholy) i prefer using forked though atm, idk why, but still carrion has advantages over it. - Other hero - Abuse aoe (whatever the freck you want that can rape units)

That one isnt new, it was cheesy's old golem build lol. I can only give little help as CHF can be consisted of different variables. e.g bad allies causing you to be level 3 in mass, or a good team having a bad moment etc. and you're talking about vs full stacked here too.

this isnt a golem build, it was/is my first tech build. also for ward build the counter is easy just need a decent ally who would listen.(unlike cou) u need mass canons, cuz canons are the only things that rape wards apart from ff.
also the second hero xmuter needs to have something to jump with that was the reason i used blink awe dev

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

TicklemonsterDate: Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 11:41 PM | Message # 8
Grunt
Quote (stooge)
this isnt a golem build, it was/is my first tech build.

I can shit on that golem build anyday

I think people are getting confused as to what i meant with this build.. The build is mainly for the mauler which i mentioned in the orignal post.. This is a team strat where one golems, one aoe or hk and the last goes a ranged mauler. Golems and herokill/aoe just level up the mauler and mauler would be a lot harder to stop.. ecspecially with div shield.

#CHFbecamedsucks

Message edited by Ticklemonster - Friday, 12-Jul-2013, 11:44 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Saturday, 13-Jul-2013, 0:05 AM | Message # 9
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Quote (Ticklemonster)
I think people are getting confused as to what i meant with this build.. The build is mainly for the mauler which i mentioned in the orignal post.. This is a team strat where one golems, one aoe or hk and the last goes a ranged mauler. Golems and herokill/aoe just level up the mauler and mauler would be a lot harder to stop.. ecspecially with div shield.

Ohhh I thoughty you were only referring to roots carrion unholy...

In that case. I just golem back. and I really want to tell how nowadays but I really don't at the same time

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Team Strategies and counters (I don't think we have had a thread like this in forever)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats