Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 3:15 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

How to Counter Golems, Newts? - Page 3 - Forum

Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » How to Counter Golems, Newts?
How to Counter Golems, Newts?
Cyray@USEASTDate: Monday, 13-Jan-2014, 9:07 PM | Message # 31
Hero
Group: Users
Awards: 0
the best counter to golems are:
bladestorm
newts
tech or serpent wards (physical damage) with tichmehz aura
death tower, vengeance
charm + staff of saving

there are some other counters like phoenix,chimera, bears, but these are useless unless you manage to level up which you wont if the enemy is controlling mid with golems

whatever you do DONT BUY A LIZZARD theyre useless and will get nuked down so fast by any half decent golemmer. if you do buy a lizzard though make sure you buy it early when your opponent only has 1 or 2 golems and no newt support

the only way to counter newts is to out-newt the other person...so not much you can do there
bladestorm, wards, tichmehz, death tower, and vengeance can help you out newt the other person too
also banish can be decent for nuking newts but i wouldnt recommend it if you are solo because you wont be able to level up your nukes enough

first bond made golems and when he realized they were OP instead of nerfing them he made newts to counter them...and now newts are just even more OP than golems

oh silly bondy <3

name: james mcgovern

Message edited by Cyray@USEAST - Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 8:48 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 6:49 PM | Message # 32
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
None of ya'll ask the person who even formulated this shit?

Useless imbeciles!

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 8:48 PM | Message # 33
Hero
Quote Cheesy-Gordia ()
None of ya'll ask the person who even formulated this shit? Useless imbeciles!

please king austin give us your wisdom

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 8:59 PM | Message # 34
Robotic Ninja
1) If you're playing with a team. Just butt rush me and mass attack with NE. That usually fucks me over hard. Mass pooling against me also works

2) If you're soloing vs me. You can either
a) Get bladestorm and be a faggot (I dont usually carry divine net with me).
b) Mass pool a mauler and also be a faggot.
c) W,
d) A teching with tichmez aura (keep in mind you can't upgrade a golems armor hence they are very vulnerable to this). e) Newts are also very weak now vs physical attack, hence range tech would work with this alot. By this I mean neutralize the hero, no golem user will use his army of creeps without his hero, that's just suicide. Even if its tradeoff w.e. If you kill his hero with buttrush tech, then u can SURROOOOOUND (i'd go for the newts if I were you) his army and pick off a couple. PHYSICAL DAMAGE IS WHAT'S GOING TO FUCK HIM UP. Have a rat with you if u wan to prevent his hero casting shit on you. Normally teching something range works best. Vengeance doesn't necessarily work without an army or an army of serpant wards. The newts can easily counter them and give gold so I normally wouldn't risk that unless you are teaming.

3) If you're soloing vs tDT and we golem: alt f4

4) If you're teaming against tDT and we golem:
ALRIGHT HERE WHAT YOU DO.
COU: ALRIGHT STOOGE WE'RE GOING TO MASS POOL ME FOR RANGED TECH, AND BUY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF RATS AND NEWTS. I'LL BE TECHING UP. I'LL GET VENGEANCE AND TICHMEZ AURA WITH W AND PROBABLY AN AOE OF SOME SORT. YOU CAN GET SOMETHING THAT'LL NEUTRALIZE THEIR HEROES WHILE YOU'RE POOLING ME. HEX IS A GOOD ONE. IM ALSO GOING TO GET BLANK GOLEMS INCASE THEY TRY FUCK OUR BUGGERS WITH SILENCE. WE'LL FARM OFF A SHITTY TEAM MATE AND GET DEATHTOWER OUTSIDE THE BASE FOR THEM TO NOT INFILTRATE OUR BUTTHOLES.
Stoogerz: OH ALROIGHT COU.

Message edited by Cheesy-Gordia - Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:00 PM

Cyray@USEASTDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:06 PM | Message # 35
Hero
even bladestorm or mauler are difficult to counter golems with because its hard to get level 11 but ya basically what golem king cheesy said

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 15-Jan-2014, 9:14 PM | Message # 36
Robotic Ninja
Quote Cyray@USEAST ()
irst bond made golems and when he realized they were OP instead of nerfing them he made newts to counter them...and now newts are just even more OP than golems

True fact: Newts were created in the time of the primordials when maulers were actually unstoppable. Like when cleave and crit was ridic. Newts were there in hopes to counter it... However I found much use for them when I realize the golem stun was too little. The newts have been a great companion. Netting and dispelling. What have I done...

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 8:08 AM | Message # 37
Robotic Ninja
TDT_Monster (under alt TKNIKKA) golemming: http://playchf.tk/game/99916/ (i like this part where they base killed him and he said "you are noobs Adam_CZ can own you)

TDT_CheesyGordia (alt Gingerhail) golemming: http://playchf.tk/game/88640/

i am posting this because i want people can see its very easy counter golems... the fact somebody like Cheesy or Monster buy golems and newts in creep shop doesnt mean they are good players because they dont know how to use them properly (i can buy golem too, roger can buy golem too etc...)

MonsterDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 8:20 AM | Message # 38
Hero
im not tknigga, you're retarded

you are in no position to call someone good or not in this game, in fact you are so atrocious skill-wise that you should just stfu

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 8:24 AM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 8:59 AM | Message # 39
Robotic Ninja
who is TKNIKKA then? he play only with JST4X, Cheesy and Yung. And why they called him in one replay "nabeel" ???

MonsterDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 9:36 AM | Message # 40
Hero
Cross IP check him, its not me...

and link the replay where they call him nabeel

#prayforpalestine

Message edited by Monster - Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 9:37 AM

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 9:45 AM | Message # 41
Robotic Ninja
lol who is he? his average APM is 150 and every game he use newts, golems... i was in lobby and used !alias and it showed few accounts one of them was "cincodemayo" check this replay: http://playchf.tk/game/99107/ where Cyray said in chat log "they swapped Nabeel in team 1" its not enough for you?

MonsterDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 9:58 AM | Message # 42
Hero
show me replay of tknigga where they call HIM nabeel

#prayforpalestine

Adam_CZDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 10:22 AM | Message # 43
Robotic Ninja
Ok I dont have... but i write !alias tknikka (when me and him were in lobby) and it showed account cincodemayo and both (tknikka and cincodemayo) are playing with same allies but never together

MonsterDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 12:18 PM | Message # 44
Hero
well i dont remember ever being tknigga so theres your answer

#prayforpalestine

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 17-Jan-2014, 3:18 PM | Message # 45
Robotic Ninja
Lol adam you're actually retarded. Im the motherfucker thst even started this idea of how golems can be used with as a playstyle, with specific builds. But just because its a seperate playstyle that requires different gameplay approach does not mean only pros can do it... Everything in this game can be countered and for golems the best approach all game is ith physical damage. Teching ir maulers. And both replays u showed me those things were used. Players like Roy f00ty sound st4x have all lost horribly even when they golem. Does that make them players incapable of using them? Not at all.

Why should your opinion of whos good or not matter when you yourself are worse than wildjapgirl?

Added (17-Jan-2014, 3:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------
It's like a person who specializes in fucking book writing telling a chef of 15 years how he should approach being a chef... nobodies gonna listen

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » How to Counter Golems, Newts?
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<