Sunday, 05-May-2024, 9:33 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Lightspeed shoes or Slippers of Agi? - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Lightspeed shoes or Slippers of Agi?
Lightspeed shoes or Slippers of Agi?
Which item is better out of the two as the first item for a mauler to buy
1. Slippers of agility [ 5 ] [29.41%]
2. Lightspeed shoes [ 12 ] [70.59%]
Answers total: 17
Rape_DungeonDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 1:20 PM | Message # 16
Rifleman
Group: Users
Awards: 0
i prefer to get the totem of might, and the boots of q. and since i usually pick multi arrows i do not buy the maul of corruption since it will negate the arrows effects.Then i go straight for the slippers. Slippers are cheaper and do make ya pwn. but i normally buy the first two items for the light-speed, then just get boots.You will have really good bonus's, added damage, plus the slippers of agility. so you get a lot of good bonus's without having to buy both of them.

^.^

i-connectDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 11:01 PM | Message # 17
Lead Administrator
well it depends how many you get because two slipper wont stack bash but if we get to boots it stack everything and makes them moves faster. getting one slipper is great but you should only get one and get maxed out light speed if you want.

BikiniandPunaniDate: Thursday, 10-Mar-2011, 11:20 PM | Message # 18
Grunt
Connect where i been???? U play on west now? Havenr seen u on since like a month ago! And prior to that u were away for 6months! Come on bro u need to get back on this!!!! Chf ia like life... Be like me, chf for me is basically all i have, got no gf, Parents hate me, fat, not evenclose to okay lookig, living on a couple sheets of bed, and no ome wants to look at me except the heros on chf! Come on man get back to it, we need to catch a game together!

Lol cheers,
Bik

KinGDate: Friday, 11-Mar-2011, 0:35 AM | Message # 19
Grunt
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 1
ill always take bash 15% bash compared to level 6 bash its like 60-80 percent bash havent played in ages and the items u get working up to light speeds murder but if i dont get bash agi slippers hands down

I'm still winning ....... Like charlie sheen

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » Lightspeed shoes or Slippers of Agi?
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501