Sunday, 05-May-2024, 4:24 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

TheLiesParty - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Bond009  
Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » TheLiesParty (hes a fruity pebble)
TheLiesParty
Tichondrius[MLG]Date: Tuesday, 26-Apr-2011, 2:42 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
so around 2 days ago, i was waiting for game to start with my friends dragonshadow and younameit, trueparty then came in and wanted these 2 peeps in his team, he was red ofcourse but wasnt admin, sab05 was teal, trueparty was red, and trueparty wanted sab to go down, but sab was there first, but was afk, so trueparty was raging, the next thing he did, was leave game, then came back like 17 times, everyone in game just LOL'ed at him... he gave up eventually, then the game started, before mass, trueparty was making everyone try to vote for ftd multiple times, nearly everyone clicked no thankfully, just as mass begun, he did ssd and tried to tk teal, plz unreserve trueparty and make it that you can only call the vote ONCE, thanks, cya tongue

lspiderlDate: Tuesday, 26-Apr-2011, 3:15 AM | Message # 2
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote (Tichondrius|MLG|)
trueparty

Quote (Tichondrius|MLG|)
TheLiesParty

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Tichondrius[MLG]Date: Tuesday, 26-Apr-2011, 3:23 AM | Message # 3
Noob
Group: Users
lol ?

PinasDate: Tuesday, 26-Apr-2011, 3:29 AM | Message # 4
Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
Quote (Tichondrius|MLG|)
make it that you can only call the vote ONCE

I actually wouldnt mind this. I have been in games were red was unhappy with not having ssd or ars and do it over and over again unitll he gets it :|

Penis

DeathGuardDate: Tuesday, 26-Apr-2011, 7:09 AM | Message # 5
Archer
Group: Clan Members
I have had a lot of problems with TheTrueParty lately and we are clan members, he has basically told me to f off because he was red I wasnt, note that he has swapped me out of red on multiple occasions. He has screwed up just about everygame i've played with him, i use to think of him as one of the cooler clan members, oh well.

Forum » CHF Development and Discussion » Game Strategy » TheLiesParty (hes a fruity pebble)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats