Friday, 29-Mar-2024, 7:34 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Another intro + admin application - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » Another intro + admin application (Bunch of stuff to say)
Another intro + admin application
Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 1:10 AM | Message # 1
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Even I'm arguing against bullshitery that admins are in another thread, I thought to re-introduce myself to those who don't remember me or who simply don't know me.

Cheesy-Gordia: I'm 19 now I live in Canada. My favorite kind of dog are beagles. My range of music varies depending on where I am. I hate long walks on the beach. I'm also one who's studying many things at once such as psychology, literature, cooking and show productions, voice acting school, blah blah blah.

Me as a gamer here, I am what one would consider a very old player (since the very first version 1.7, I remember when base pet was not a thing fun times). I made everyone aknowledge why creeps and tech support can work so well in a game and was awarded for such (my golem award as you can see) Made an absolute elite team (tDT)  and made CHF a living hell for commoners. Then we all split off to chase our life dreams. The team was xmonsterrr (everyone's favorite), Cyray (Bonds personal fave babe), j.st4x (my wife), Legal life (other asian canadian) 13ring.it.on (swedish babe) and myself. We tried to make a tournament, ALMOST SUCCESSFUL but cry babies and such. 13ring plays CSGO here and there, J.st4x did his 12 labors and was invited as a king of gods from heaven, Legal is... tbh idk anymore. Cyray and monster are in school. Monster is the only dude I game with in CSGO but it's not on common occasion due to school.

But yeah, tDT is no longer I can safely say.

So why am I here and what do I plan to do. Well I am planning on coming back to game here when I can. It is going to be a little tricky and will need alot of motivation now that the community isn't what it used to be, and also because i'm rusty as F****************************************************************************.

I've been thinking just as a starting ground maybe making some youtube videos here and there or stream videos of gameplay, commentary, and other things such as tips and tricks. (hopefully I can get cyray on this baby)

THIS IS ALSO MY ADMIN APPLICATION:

Yes many rough roads I have challenged and such, however I know how spot a maphacker without a program... there's a bunch of tricks to use DURING GAME and in the replay to spot such a thing. I'm planning on making a video on that whenever I can. I know alot about a players mentality in chf, even if they're retarded players.

But yeah in the end I have bunch of shit planned out, when I have time and get off my ass Ill get to it. Hopefully it turns out fun for me of course so yeah. The reason why I want to such things is because well, it's kind of fun doing something you want to do while being able to talk about w.e you want while you do it. Kind of like a radio show with gameplay.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 4:52 AM

lotrrotkDate: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 2:17 AM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
Before any admin rejects this application, you could try and strike a deal with him, something like hey if you follow the rules on the forums (I'm sure he already follows them on chf) we could give you admin. Don't reject it because of his previous actions you never know he might be willing to change 
Also congratulation Roystom you motivated him to become an admin or at least supported him
Oh and cheesy what happened to, "Trying to read your thing my friend... I just... I can't even. I like literally can't even. You're bringing out the white american chick in me"

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 3:38 AM | Message # 3
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
I stopped reading his reply half way. Not his fault, it's google translates fault. But christ reading it on there made my head hurt and I stopped half way, so I didn't really absorb what he wrote.

Added (08-Oct-2015, 3:38 AM)
---------------------------------------------
But for once in my life now that I did, I thank my nemesis roystom.

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

FirNesSDate: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 5:16 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Awards: 0
I disaprove this application
Cheesy could have been a good admin but he's changed and he's not the one he used to be
I'm pretty sad to write this because I know that cheesy is a good person, but his behaviour often goes beyond limits and he's kinda unpredictable.

Message edited by FirNesS - Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 9:35 AM

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 10:53 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
sup nigga, i see ur back and QQing  about sensitive admins? the f*** wrong wit u?

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

Message edited by Web-Ghost - Thursday, 08-Oct-2015, 4:18 PM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Introduce Yourself » Another intro + admin application (Bunch of stuff to say)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats