Quote AllstarJones ()
ir0d i love u guys
<3 :3

gigasus91 : Im Adam bitch .

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Friday, 19-Dec-2014, 5:04 PM | Message # 17
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Yes please define old pro. Old pros are people like Bikini or old pros are people like me that are just moderately old but not really pro?

GhozenrotDate: Friday, 19-Dec-2014, 5:25 PM | Message # 18
Archer
I play makes 1 to chf and I'm still noob: _

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Friday, 19-Dec-2014, 5:25 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Awards: 3
he's talking about tDT

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

[APF]-WalterDate: Friday, 19-Dec-2014, 8:40 PM | Message # 20
Archer
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
Yes please define old pro. Old pros are people like Bikini or old pros are people like me that are just moderately old but not really pro?

You are a pub so shut up

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 19-Dec-2014, 11:41 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Quote [APF]-Walter ()
You are a pub so shut up
Can't have agreed with you better.

Hey, don't be so direct! smile
He means decently old players like Biki, Sound, tDt before their weird trolls, AAA_Machine, Numsacks, etc.
And fyi, there are lots of old players still playing this game...

I mean just look at this following list I compiled:
1. AccCreate
2. Left
3. Left
4. Left
5. Left
6.... Left lol

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 5:57 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
If old pros stopped playing there's a reason. I would even say that there are several reasons.
Firstable, this community sucks. Even when you're being nice, you get flamed. I know it's the case in every videogame, but the thing is there aren't billion of chf players, you always see the same people, so I still don't understand why all these guys keep flaming and calling you noob when you beat them in a fair game. When I planned to come back not long ago, I really meant it. But you know, when you win a game and say "Gg wp :)" and when your enemies just answer "stfu noob thrash player", you don't want to play it anymore.
As we play against/with the same players most of time, it should be a convivial and friendly game. But it's actually full of shit talking, of people abusing any system they can to win more elo (even if they're not even top 200 and even if they suck and they will never reach the "pro" status they still do it).

Then, there is the so called 4.1! Bond said it would be released like 2 years ago or idk, and you wonder why people leave. Any game needs to be balanced regularly, cause the meta and the way to play the game is perpetually changing. So if there is no update, the game keeps running with overpowered spells and you only see the 15 same spells, so that the game becomes really boring.

Also don't forget that Wc3 is a very old game. It will soon have 12 years. The mechanics of the game are horrible, not fluid at all. I mean I'm playing LoL and it's so lovely to play compared to wc3. Plus Blizzard doesn't give a fck anymore about the game, and the servers pretty much suck. Even when I'm on Europe server, I have over 100 of ping whereas my actual ping is about 30 anywhere else.

So well, I don't see why anyone would come back. This game is full of retards. People are like crying when you play stacked, but talking shit when they're stacked 3v1. It's a constant hormone and ego fight in which people don't even listen to other and lose any notion of citizenship, becoming the most primitive and dumb humans you can meet in the world.
Don't expect the game to reborn. It will never, except if a Wc4 is released and if someone revives chf. The game has come to an end guys, open your eyes. There's no point playing a game that doesn't even procure pleasure anymore.

(Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm too lazy to read myself again)

Web-GhostDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 8:33 AM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
1. AccCreate
2. Left
3. Left
4. Left
5. Left
6.... Left lol
liesĀ  smile

[img][/img]

[APF]-WalterDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 11:00 AM | Message # 24
Archer
Quote FirNesS ()
If old pros stopped playing there's a reason. I would even say that there are several reasons.
Firstable, this community sucks. Even when you're being nice, you get flamed. I know it's the case in every videogame, but the thing is there aren't billion of chf players, you always see the same people, so I still don't understand why all these guys keep flaming and calling you noob when you beat them in a fair game. When I planned to come back not long ago, I really meant it. But you know, when you win a game and say "Gg wp :)" and when your enemies just answer "stfu noob thrash player", you don't want to play it anymore.
As we play against/with the same players most of time, it should be a convivial and friendly game. But it's actually full of shit talking, of people abusing any system they can to win more elo (even if they're not even top 200 and even if they suck and they will never reach the "pro" status they still do it).

Then, there is the so called 4.1! Bond said it would be released like 2 years ago or idk, and you wonder why people leave. Any game needs to be balanced regularly, cause the meta and the way to play the game is perpetually changing. So if there is no update, the game keeps running with overpowered spells and you only see the 15 same spells, so that the game becomes really boring.

Also don't forget that Wc3 is a very old game. It will soon have 12 years. The mechanics of the game are horrible, not fluid at all. I mean I'm playing LoL and it's so lovely to play compared to wc3. Plus Blizzard doesn't give a fck anymore about the game, and the servers pretty much suck. Even when I'm on Europe server, I have over 100 of ping whereas my actual ping is about 30 anywhere else.

So well, I don't see why anyone would come back. This game is full of retards. People are like crying when you play stacked, but talking shit when they're stacked 3v1. It's a constant hormone and ego fight in which people don't even listen to other and lose any notion of citizenship, becoming the most primitive and dumb humans you can meet in the world.
Don't expect the game to reborn. It will never, except if a Wc4 is released and if someone revives chf. The game has come to an end guys, open your eyes. There's no point playing a game that doesn't even procure pleasure anymore.

(Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm too lazy to read myself again)

This thread is for pros not for pubs

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 11:30 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote [APF]-Walter ()
This thread is for pros not for pubs
Wait a minute... I don't even remember you beating me once, even when you were 3v1, and you dare talking shit? Oh please.

[APF]-WalterDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 11:40 AM | Message # 26
Archer
You just talk but don't act, then shut up

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 11:42 AM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
And in what way did you act more than me? Cause you started flaming me? Please talk to me when you'll have acceptable come backs
Btw I'm currently QQing for the 4 of rep I just lost cry

RosarioVampireZDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 11:48 AM | Message # 28
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
I personally believe

Firness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Walter.

However, hey, just admit it.
WC3 been dead for like 8 years now lol

FirNesSDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 12:08 PM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
I personally believeFirness >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Walter.

However, hey, just admit it.
WC3 been dead for like 8 years now lol
!approved

MonsterDate: Saturday, 20-Dec-2014, 12:51 PM | Message # 30
Hero
ik u miss me fans, but this game is wack

#prayforpalestine

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » old pros please come back:(
Search:
Login Form