Friday, 10-May-2024, 11:46 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Get Ready To Rumble!!!!! - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!
Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!
AllstarJonesDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 5:30 AM | Message # 1
Grunt
Group: Users
Awards: 0
From the good games, the bad games, the upsets and horrific destruction, or simply the trolling, Custom hero footies has been through it all, And its community is still standing, Lately there has been a lot of drama hitting this community tearing it to pieces, (Agreed i am one) but when it comes down to it, its really the love of the game, before bots, you couldnt !ban or swap a player, you played to have fun, now that there's bots everyone's complaining that they ''need'' admin so they can swap and just crush the other teams for ''elo'' try joining a game early with your friend, admin doesn't make you any better at the game, the admin purge has happened for a reason, there was way to many admin, and way to much abuse, the leaders of this community, made the best Choice, to remove these peoples admin, and we should stick by them 100% and not bring so much hate, you have no clue the work they put in for all the players to get enjoyment out of this game, there's only a few of them and without them we wouldn't even be this far into the making of custom hero footies, they put there own money and time into the game they dont get nothing in return from, except a donation to help with the bot, the donation should be from your heart and ''love'' of the game, not because you want to be king all mighty, with that admin, and all of this drama that has been going on is just effecting the community even more and delaying the new versions of the maps, because why would bond put in time to create or fix up a game everyone is dising? doesn't make much sense, hes taking his time to help fix up the drama mess with the 10000000 pms they get a second, if u wanna get admin (not saying this works i have no power here) try dropping the whole drama shit, show maturity the worst thing is a immature admin you'll never get it, Deal with the change, give it a chance there's been a lot of it in the past years, look at the maps from 1.0 until now, look at the players, when i came back to chf i was expected to see 13ikinianpunani tangerinesky, soundwaves, isuk, videogamefreak, shadowpanther, but i was greeted with a whole to legacy of players, new players that are learning the game, or new ''pros' that haven't seen more than 2 versions, but all im saying is lay off the Staff, you got your input they will try and resolve it, its the job, if u have anything bad say it in the trash talking thread, but give them a chance -sincerely a fellow chf player

Often imitated Never Duplicated

RosarioVampireZDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 5:45 AM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
You still got me :3
I might have changed accounts a few times but ^^

Im still here bro xD

Web-GhostDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 6:18 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
RosarioVampireZ, biggrin

[img][/img]

lotrrotkDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 6:58 AM | Message # 4
Zombie Pirate
Group: Game Mod
We might beat the all time high attendance record now because the amount of "users visited this site" is increasing daily now.
BUT WAIT
What if all of this was an act just to bring chf back and all of us were made fools of just so that we'd create a lot of fuss and EVERYONE would eventually come back cool
Nice colors huh? I know it seems nice

Go rage ban love child
-This guy that loved me

Message edited by lotrrotk - Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 7:00 AM

AL_GIDate: Friday, 09-Jan-2015, 7:29 AM | Message # 5
Zombie Pirate
Group: Clan Members
Forget about it, you can't bring back an old game

Call me "GOD”

︻芫══一 (—_—)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats