Saturday, 11-May-2024, 8:14 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

how to impress new regime - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » how to impress new regime (for mod status)
how to impress new regime
Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 10:52 AM | Message # 16
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
I'm very confused at when this became a government. And also, what is even totalitarian about any of this?

You want to act like idiots and break the forum rules after numerous warnings I don't see how it is so shocking that you will be temporarily removed from these forums. All of this arguing and complaining is not helping anything. My goal here is to grow this network. I am not investing my money and putting more bots on line as well as advertising this community until this overwhelming amount of crap is settled. Why? Because I am not going to allow myself to be embarrassed when I start bringing people here and they have to deal with this.

Since I entered as a Head Admin there is only a few simple things I have done. Let me describe them to you all.

1. Initiating the re-writing of the overall rules on the bots for obvious reasons. The current rules are out dated, very vague and hold meaningless punishments.

2. Began re-organizing the forums. As the forums are extremely disorganized. And I, knowing where everything is, even have a problem finding things.

3. Began correcting the forums registrations process in order to make it easier for new members to join this community.

4. Structured the team of bot admins into an actual staff. Why? Because in order for a "team" to be effective it needs to be organized and have some sort of leadership. Sure, all admins were purged... and some people claim that solves the problem. Truth is.. it simply does not. How do you think the level of abuse and amount of admins got this way in the first place? The answer is... absolutely no organization or set standards for the bot admins to act off of. You can't call something admin abuse if there is nothing in place describing to admins what abuse is. You also can't expect that someone is going to receive a one week suspension of their admin no matter how severe their abuse is, get it back and not do the same thing all over again. I've written a staff book to go into place that lays down rules and regulations for staff members themselves. These rules carry exact punishments and repercussions for such offenses.

5. Denied the ability for someone to "buy the right to abuse." Every community I have built and run, this method has proven in-effective. You can't expect to allow someone to buy admin rights on a bot and not feel like they can do anything they want. Buying rights essentially feels like extending ownership. Upheaval is expected when you take away something that someone bought. Think about it. 

6. Initiated a staff applications process. It is funny to me that so many of you go against this but at the same time complain that you don't know who an admin is or how they got it and why you, as the community, do not have a say in any of it. This solves all of those issues. By a staff application, you all get a general idea of who the person is. We allow a 48 hour grace period (stage 1 of the deliberations process) to allow community members to comment on the application to clearly express their concerns or positives for the applicant. You get to describe to us any abuse you have received in the past from the applicant. Describe to us negative behavior, etc. Overall you all get to have a direct impact and voice your opinion about someone before they receive the right to use power against you. Huh.. sounds very "totalitarian" doesn't it? Not at all.

7. Suggested announcing the website every 8 seconds in game lobbies to draw more members to the forums.

Overall... nothing I am doing here is to harm this community but to make it better.

People are now claiming I abuse to gain "ELO". Well.. anyone who actually knows me and isn't just spitting BS will be the first one to tell you I couldn't care less about my stats. And I am the last one to claim I am some pro. I play for fun.. point, blank, period. And.. If I were actually abusing to stack my teams, etc... rest assured, my stats would be far higher then they currently are. Honestly... If I that were my goal don't you all think I would simply adjust my stats myself? Think about it.

"Regime" ... you clearly need to google that one as it is not helping your case. Synonyms for regime: systemarrangementorderpatternmethodprocedureroutine,courseplanprogram
None of those words sound like a bad thing to me. The only people I see having a problem with those words is a child.

I do sincerely apologize that you can not all act like little kids, talk smack, cuss all over the forums, do whatever you want, and generally make a joke out of all the work that was put into this any longer. I apologize that I won't sit around and let people abuse players, swap to simply stack their teams when they aren't even friends with those who they are swapping, ban players for whatever they want (or for no reason in general). It is honestly sad that you all have such an objection to any sort of change around here. Especially when that change is to make this whole thing bigger and better. But, for the record.. your objections are duly noted.

I am done arguing with you all on every little thing. Yes, you are allowed to express your concerns and speak freely. But in order to do so, do it constructively and with some type of reasoning. Be mature and be reasonable. And instead of just pointing out the bad... try to consider the good. 

For the record, if this were some sort of "dictatorship" I wouldn't have taken the time to type all of this out either.

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 11:01 AM | Message # 17
Head Administrator
Thread unlocked. By all means, let them talk. I'd rather they just get it out of their system, express their concerns and have it all contained here rather then all over the forums.

I have no objection to hearing them all out so long as it is in line with the forum rules and somewhat constructive.

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 11:10 AM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Random
If you lock thread over this, players will just hate you more

I dont want to be rude but there is reason why Cou is so liked.
People are ironic creatures.
You give them freedom to call out and peace starts slowly
You prohibit freedom to call out and everyone begins ranting

It's like touching boiling water
if you tell a kid not to do it and punish, the kid will try touching
but if you never talked about it, the kid would have never cared to touch it

anyways, guys,
you guys are only making Cou and others more stressed
please, wink
You can hate on me instead ^^

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 11:22 AM | Message # 19
Head Administrator
Awards: 1
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
You can hate on me instead ^^
 RosarioVampireZ, owned by pubs 
better?

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 11:24 AM | Message # 20
Robotic Ninja
Si wink Cause no one here except maybe Cou can own me in CHF
And I know it for sure heheheheh

Hi Web ^^

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 11:39 AM | Message # 21
Head Administrator
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
If I that were my goal don't you all think I would simply adjust my stats myself? Think about it
funny i remember someone giving them self 2k rep
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
egime" ... you clearly need to google that one as it is not helping your case.
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHWA_enSA601SA602&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Regime
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
do whatever you wan
ok
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
I apologize that I won't sit around and let people abuse players
lies
 https://cdn.fbsbx.com/hphotos-xap1/v/t59.2708-21/10916921_892223424162524_437856880_n.docx/2255.docx?oh=650fbe3155e50a543cfdc8f916415046&oe=54B6F949&dl=1
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
swap to simply stack their teams when they aren't even friends with those who they are swapping
more lies
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
It is honestly sad that you all have such an objection to any sort of change around here. Especially when that change is to make this whole thing bigger and better. But, for the record.. your objections are duly noted.
it is really sad that we have a abuser as head admin

[img][/img]

RosarioVampireZDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 11:44 AM | Message # 22
Robotic Ninja
Wow those are actually nice evidences

and fyi all of you, as someone very proficient with english
'Regime' was indeed used correctly in this thread. Synonyms are not the same as the proper definition ^^
although regime is not something that can ever be impressed. (wait that means it's wrong! but well, the idea is right lol)

That being said, that channel abuse is pretty funny
hahaha well, at least it is solid evidence
wink

to be real:
It is really sad that this community hasn't been peaceful since 2015.
Random, I think your idea of change isn't all that great. Maybe you should start thinking differently. Players reflect the system and it seems right now, the system isn't all that good ^^

Message edited by RosarioVampireZ - Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 11:46 AM

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 12:15 PM | Message # 23
Head Administrator
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
the system isn't all that good

[img][/img]

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 12:29 PM | Message # 24
Head Administrator
Quote Web-Ghost ()
funny i remember someone giving them self 2k rep

Sorry I didn't realize anyone actually cared about some numbers next to their name. Initially it was a joke for bond. Regardless, pretty sure I already reset it myself and apologized. Not sure why you continuously bring up issues that were already settled to start more drama.

Quote Web-Ghost ()
https://cdn.fbsbx.com/hphotos-xap1/v/t59.2708-21/10916921_892223424162524_437856880_n.docx/2255.docx?oh=650fbe3155e50a543cfdc8f916415046&oe=54B6F949&dl=1

Lol again, stuff that happened when I wasn't head admin. Plus you are posting a word document which you could have simply typed up yourself. What is truly sad is that you take the time out of your day to dig through your chat logs and record everything I have done wrong. Regardless, you're pulling issues related to the channel bots and completely unrelated to the forums and host bots.

Quote Web-Ghost ()
more lies

As I've told everyone else who wants to spit their game... prove it. Please show me any proof of me stacking for ELO. Because none exists, I simply do not do it.

Quote Web-Ghost ()
it is really sad that we have a abuser as head admin

It is really sad that I even accepted you onto this staff. Thoroughly reconsidering that as you are in no way helping the situation here. Certainly just causing more drama which is not what we need.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 2:49 PM | Message # 25
Head Administrator
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
Lol again, stuff that happened when I wasn't head admin. Plus you are posting a word document which you could have simply typed up yourself. What is truly sad is that you take the time out of your day to dig through your chat logs and record everything I have done wrong. Regardless, you're pulling issues related to the channel bots and completely unrelated to the forums and host bots.
firstly this was an old proof cuz random wanted proof so i copied it there
you talk about justices and you dont punish your self you have a bad history and this is the proof, to verify this proof go to the ClanHPMMChannel bot, look for logs and do control+f copy past the text and see... yes i took my time to do this cuz of justice 
AL_GI was banned by random recently cuz of his old mistakes and you did not get punished some justice right?
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
you're pulling issues related to the channel bots and completely unrelated to the forums and host bots.

ohh really??? people come to the channel for help etc... and you kick them just cuz you dont like them and you want admin
the way you got admin in my bot was by kicking dont forget
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
s I've told everyone else who wants to spit their game... prove it. Please show me any proof of me stacking for ELO. Because none exists, I simply do not do it.
if i proved you stacked what will i get ? or what will you do?
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
It is really sad that I even accepted you onto this staff. Thoroughly reconsidering that as you are in no way helping the situation here. Certainly just causing more drama which is not what we need.
i am doing the ban/unban check both on forums/garena and i am speaking only the truth not lying here
unlike you talking about your past saying i owned bgn blah blah make me admin 
i have earned this title the pubs wanted me to be admin the forum was happy to see me become admin cuz they know i bring true justice and i am nice i dont fellow my ego or put my rage on them
you kept saying bgn bgn bgn 
if you make a poll and say who should lose admin web or bio the answer is bio for 90%
you want this to stop ban your self for 1 mouth and i will stop 
but if you ever lie again i will fight

[img][/img]

13eastynlDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 2:55 PM | Message # 26
Grunt
Group: Users
We did need improvement, rules and guidelines.

Respect is also very important, and i see Head staff claiming it and hardly giving any back.
People compare this to dictatorship, becous any who has something to say about staff will be reproofed and banned.
It is dictatorship when a regime takes over control. You build up YOUR staff. This does not seem like decromacy.
Reproofing and banning; is not the solution.

Head staff, could close topic and talk straight to iced and ask him what is his problem. ''This just looks arrogant.''
And if you dont want to take the time to even write an CHF player, what are you here for then?

Message edited by 13eastynl - Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 2:57 PM

Bio-AssAUltDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 3:09 PM | Message # 27
Head Administrator
Quote 13eastynl ()
i see Head staff claiming it and hardly giving any back.

It's hard to give any respect to people around here who simply start drama, troll and cause needless bs. 

Anyways I'm out. Random was right by locking this thread. There is no discussing these issues. Someone will always be unhappy and nothing will ever get settled.

Web-GhostDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 3:17 PM | Message # 28
Head Administrator
Quote Bio-AssAUlt ()
t's hard to give any respect to people around here who simply start drama, troll and cause needless bs.
  how did cou get respect ??????
did he buy it on ebay?
you think you can abuse people and run away and hope they forget it all?
you own everyone an apology

[img][/img]

i-connectDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 5:38 PM | Message # 29
Lead Administrator
Group: Users
Idk why you guys hating. Just pretend its like old forums. The staff application is just to regulate ban request making chf game more enjoyable. If you guys dont want ro be mod, rhen just ignore it. Forums were always the same on which u cant post some stuff. Staff applications just add more regulated games: nothing to do with how forums was before. more user will be here since staff application works. Open your eyes. The only thing that happened is admin purge which what many people wanted. Ppl are now complaing that they dont have their admin now and blaming new regime. Wth guys....... Even if this new "regime" wasnt added, you would still be reproofed for slander by a mod. Staff applications helps game quality after all. Its either you guys mad losingg admin or really biased and blind to think of the real reason on why your hating the forums. After all you guys wantesd admin purge. Ic3 the forum really didnt change yet and u blame stuff on regime because you want admin. If u had admin you wouldn't complain. Posting rule is still the same. zzzz and u guys conplaining on that. How stubborn. Stop crying that you guys lose admins and accept reality on how the game mod stuff will only help process ban request. How did this new regime chnage the fact that you cant post like you use to. If you dont like it, move on, nothing stopping you.

Message edited by i-connect - Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 5:53 PM

lspiderlDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 6:37 PM | Message # 30
Site Manager
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
Hmm. This accurately sums up the new forum administration in one word: Regime. Makes it sound like North Korea or the Third Reich. Basically this is now a totalitarian dictatorship posing as a benevolent dictatorship through the use of completely meaningless admin applications. God I wish spidey was still head admin. Spiderman used to make my day sometimes with Reproofs and bans. Maybe I'll start an overthrow at the first sight of the genocide of pubs. Once they hit Auschwitz they doomed man.
ROFL

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » how to impress new regime (for mod status)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501