Sunday, 05-May-2024, 10:41 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

1v1 CHF - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » 1v1 CHF (Nubs asking for a 1v1 in CHF)
1v1 CHF
Master-HeroDate: Tuesday, 25-Jan-2011, 11:08 AM | Message # 16
Legacy Staff
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 2
Man I probally suck at 1v1. Never did it before tongue

Inactive mod.

NoBrainDate: Tuesday, 25-Jan-2011, 3:15 PM | Message # 17
Hero
Awards: 1
Quote (Master-Hero)
Man I probally suck at 1v1. Never did it before tongue

Same, aint chf a team game ?

je l'ai rêvé si fort... que les draps s'en souviennent..

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Tuesday, 25-Jan-2011, 7:20 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Fuzzy the reason y you play 1v1 cuz you'd get your ass kicked in the real game, stop hiding and go freaking play this for real like everyone else does.........

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

TrixxareforkidsDate: Tuesday, 25-Jan-2011, 9:05 PM | Message # 19
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
1v1 is pussy shit.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

FuzzyLogicDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 1:41 AM | Message # 20
Archer
Awards: 0
cheesy i guess if you call hiding going to clan hpmm and challenging the shamans/ the best players i can find to play vs yeah, im totally hiding. i play on us west and i create a east account.. just to hide from the real game yo. don't get me wrong, i play plenty of pubs with stacked teams and all, but it isnt really challenging most of the time (although it can be really fun). is it for you guys , doesn't it get old?

please explain to me your definition of the "real game." i never showed any disrespect towards you when we 1v1'd those few times, i actually praised you for playing with me. so why are you all a sudden coming out with this now? same goes to you trixx why u guys playa hatin on me, i thought u 2 were my hpmm homies biggrin

stooge, u actually make a good point about other esports like cs etc. all being team games as in 5v5 not 1v1. as long as you agree that the FFA format isn't competitive and balanced i actually agree with you, though i still stand by my point that 1v1 is perfectly balanced competitively.

so i guess if you still refuse to 1v1 me , a 'nub' in your own words, i'll try to spend some time in hpmm to set up a game by your standards. will just be a tad more tricky seeing how we are on different realms and all. oh and thanks to whoever mentioned masta_killa being good at 1v1, il have to hunt him down and see what he brings to the table.

and lastly i don't wish to make any enemies with anyone here, or offend anyone, i have a great deal of respect for hpmm. sorry if i come off as a over competitive douche, it just the way i am cool

Clan CHFG @ US WEST

Message edited by FuzzyLogic - Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 1:38 AM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 5:47 AM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Fuzzy, it's not that I don't like you, really haha. I never said anything about you ,
I just think that 1v1 is pussy shit. Now can we move on and still be friends and competitors?

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 9:38 AM | Message # 22
Development Director
1v1 would be fair if both teams would have the same start.

1v1 doesnt make that happen. both of you will pick different spells and depending on which ones u gonna take, the results are doing to be different.
in 3v3 each one of the heroes have different or at least a bit different job to do than the others. hk/uk/bk etc.

Master-HeroDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 10:34 AM | Message # 23
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
Is it just my computer who shows that he posted the same post 3 times in a row? Cuz then I need to fix that.

Inactive mod.

AntyoneDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 12:29 PM | Message # 24
Development Director
its not only you. i see that too.

lolbladeDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 6:34 PM | Message # 25
Pirate
LOL i f u rly think that chf is 3v3v3v3(which i do too) why are we still talking. Just close this topic smile smile smile smile

sig in construction

FuzzyLogicDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 9:18 PM | Message # 26
Archer
Quote (Antyone)
1v1 would be fair if both teams would have the same start.

1v1 doesnt make that happen. both of you will pick different spells and depending on which ones u gonna take, the results are doing to be different.
in 3v3 each one of the heroes have different or at least a bit different job to do than the others. hk/uk/bk etc.

how does it get any more fair or perfectly balanced and fair then 1v1? it isn't balanced because of hero skill choices? isn't that the actual point of chf? how does this make it any different from 3v3? i think what you're trying to say in 1v1 there is a complete lack of the teamwork element, because there are no teammates of course, so your hero can only play a single role, i think? but how this equals to 1v1 not being fair doesn't make sense. and whats stopping a player from playing multiple roles?

how about instead of requesting to close this topic, try countering the arguments i've made, or make points of your own, aside from saying 1v1 is "pussy shit" , and "nub shit" etc.? though i guess that counts as your opinions which is fine smile so far stooges point about comparing chf to cs and other esports about it being a team game has been the best one.

lolblade define chf = 3v3v3v3. are you saying in general? if so, you're right. of course thats the most popular way to play the game, how its played on all the bots. but from a competitive aspect, it is completely imbalanced and broken. a free for all format is a weak indicator of what players/teams are the most skillful at the game. for reasons why, see my earlier posts in this thread. yes i still love u trixx :P

Clan CHFG @ US WEST

Message edited by FuzzyLogic - Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 9:59 PM

Cheesy-GordiaDate: Wednesday, 26-Jan-2011, 9:26 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
1v1 doesn't take skill, 3v3 does because you don't level like every 2 seconds.

End of story, you deny it your stupid done that's I've had enough it,

THREAD IS CLOSED!!

I hate this n***a actin like jesus - SOUNDWAVES

You don't are pro - Adam_CZ

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » 1v1 CHF (Nubs asking for a 1v1 in CHF)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501