Saturday, 18-May-2024, 11:08 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Elijawon getting spoofed on West Server. - Page 3 - Forum

• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Elijawon getting spoofed on West Server. (I saw eli in clanhpmm bot n then I went to west to check.)
Elijawon getting spoofed on West Server.
lspiderlDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 8:39 PM | Message # 31
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
accualy if you paid attintion i asked flame to reduce size on HIS sig before i ever saw arcttys so sriously STOP trolling

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

mb53Date: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 8:54 PM | Message # 32
Community Director
Group: Users
Awards: 2
Aw stooge's post got deleted before I could do my job and mod it =P

Thanks to xXHarDCorEXx/bop240 for making my signature ^^

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 9:06 PM | Message # 33
Site Manager
lol sorry couldnt let a post with every other word the Fbomb stay around

that said the problem with sig size is making sure its not distracting

a long sig on a rare poster would be no big deal but on a frequent poster it becomes annoying as every other post is 3 times longer than it should be jsut due to scrolling past the sig

but you cant let someone have a bigger sig simply because there a rare poster thats rather unfair

so we have to set limits , now on most boards that use mybb or vbulliion they set accual pixel limits on sigs but here we dont have that option sadly sooo they only thing we cna do is put up an example and then tell everyone keep it around that size which is what we have done. while many of the larger sigs that were posted were rather humorous the problem wasnt in there content it was simply in there size and many people that had that issue simply scaled down there sigs

there is one alternative as well IF you have a large sig you realy like you can simply put a spoiler tag on it so it doesnt cause a problem as well

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

stoogeDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 10:30 PM | Message # 34
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Am I going to have to edit ALL of your posts? ~mb

Added (2011-02-11, 4:30 Am)
---------------------------------------------
There was no swearing, no use of bad language at all for that matter...from what I can see it's k to have ur opinion about any1 but staff? Is that how it works? When insulting others by general users n staff it's k but when given ur opinion abt an idiot staff it becomes an issue?
Lol masta is right mb=spiders bitch

I don't care if you didn't swear. From site rules:

7. Flaming:
Deliberately hostile or insulting messages are not allowed.

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Message edited by stooge - Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 10:31 PM

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 10:51 PM | Message # 35
Site Manager
MB is moderator of this board who moderates according to the rules

its no ones fault but your own if you cant follow them

making a joke about someone in a friendly mannor is one thing
thats why mastas thread about flame was allowed for a while but when it was no longer in fun and was simply insulting flame to make him angry it was closed down

there are RULES in place and they are far more leinent than msot ANY other forum out there

IF you dont like the rules then GO SOMEWHERE else

there will be NO further Warnings on this matter if someone insists on REPEATEDLY flouting the rules in order to stir up trouble someone WILL take a vacation end of story

oh and before someone tries to say that I made up the rules it was KOBAS and BOND that created tehm so DEAL WITH IT AND GROW UP PEOPLE

stoogeDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 10:57 PM | Message # 36
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
Hahaha I'm done with all the shit I had to say anyway so now it's cool...all I ask in return is that u don't talk outa ur ass abt chf in my case if u dont know it...simple.
U don't see me talking trash out of my ass abt ladder or Starcraft or anything that I have no clue abt...
But end of the day I WILL say shit to u n prove ur wrong if U R...I am Scorpio n a freaking really stuburn n argumentative 1 at that...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

ArcttyDate: Thursday, 10-Feb-2011, 11:41 PM | Message # 37
Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
Quote (stooge)

7. Flaming:
Deliberately hostile or insulting messages are not allowed.

I mean these are some pretty loose rules, none of them are followed 100% they are more guide lines (like the code in pirates of the Caribbean) If that rule was actually followed half of spiders posts should be deleted along with a bunch of other people's including me. Sometimes the situation calls for deliberately insulting some one.

Guys need to lighten up, we say bad words like shit and f#$%k, we have bigass signatures, some people cross the line and not everyone gets along.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 11-Feb-2011, 0:18 AM | Message # 38
Site Manager
yes lightenup try LIGHTENIN UP on the damn Fword

how hard is that ? its NOT

i dont CARE if you like the rules or not just freaking FOLLOW them thats it if you DONT like it TAKE A WALK

most simple words like shit and damn are fine but theres NO reason to be all F this F that

youHAVE been told a DOZEN plus times do it agian dilebrately and take a weeks vacation this is NOT a debate it is a RULE not one that ssubjective but one thats simple and EASY to follow

you wanna say freak or F#$% fine you wanna say the word or jsut drop the c or th k and its vacation time there wi,l be NO further discusion on this you have been told TOOO many times

ArcttyDate: Friday, 11-Feb-2011, 8:57 AM | Message # 39
Ninja
Awards: 0

I was hoping you were mature enuff to take teh high road like stooge but sadly it appears not so enjoy your 1 week vacation your out till feb 19th ~spider

Message edited by Arctty - Saturday, 12-Feb-2011, 3:24 PM

ItSoVeR9000Date: Friday, 11-Feb-2011, 10:01 PM | Message # 40
Blonde Ninja Mod
Group: Forum Moderators
Eli fyi is a male crazy

Master-HeroDate: Saturday, 12-Feb-2011, 4:23 AM | Message # 41
Legacy Staff
Awards: 2
I was confused too lol. I always thought he was he and not a she.

Inactive mod.

flamefusionDate: Saturday, 12-Feb-2011, 7:35 AM | Message # 42
Ninja
Group: Users
lol, k 9000.

I never back down from any challenge puttin front of me.
EMINEM

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » Random Chat » Elijawon getting spoofed on West Server. (I saw eli in clanhpmm bot n then I went to west to check.)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501