Thursday, 18-Apr-2024, 5:43 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Watch it! You believe it? - Page 2 - Forum

• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Watch it! You believe it? (Watch)
Watch it! You believe it?
XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 12-Jan-2012, 6:57 PM | Message # 16
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Awards: 0
islam may mean peace assasin, but the things the islamic people do dont. look at the final revelations of muhammad. you guys go in chronological order in importance and near the end the revelations were getting more and more violent and you have to follow muhammad because that is what ur religion is. every1 else i advise u to read the Secret agent books by Brad Thor about terrorism: The lions of lucerne, Blowback, The Last Commandment, The Athena Project. kthxbai

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 12-Jan-2012, 7:10 PM | Message # 17
Grunt
Group: New Users
Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
islam may mean peace assasin, but the things the islamic people do dont. look at the final revelations of muhammad.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
and you have to follow muhammad

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
On the other hand, Moronism believes in John Smith who saw the Angel Moroni and King Moron

LEGIT CHARACTERS NOW STFU ABOUT RELIGION

Quote (Royie)
STFU

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
What a mormon

NOW SHUT UP ABOUT STUPID RELIGION. IM PRETTY SURE EVEN MORMONISM OR MORONISM OR FGIAS[HGASIOEGBALSEBGAEGFISM SAYS DONT MOCK OTHER'S RELIGION

Added (2012-01-12, 8:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Wonder why Moronism is called Mormonism when they saw Angel Moroni, not MORMONI
GO ASK UR RELIGION TO SPELL UR OWN RELIGION RIGHT

AND BY THE BIBLE, EVERYONE SHOULD FREAKING LOVE EACH OTHER
gosh this... ur lucky i donated my freaking laptop
This smartphone is freaking autocorrecting ever mormonism to moronism NOR DO I CARE SINCE ITS SAME SH*T

MAGICAL UNDERPANTS?? GOODJOB I BELIEVE IN PONIES
PROPHETER COMES TO US?? SO WHAT???????????
No wonder people believing Mormonism are usually FROM UTAH

Added (2012-01-12, 8:07 PM)
Wow Moron is a place and a king in MOR**M ****ISM <= smartphone autocorrect

NOW ALL SHUT UP! NO RELIGION TALKS ABOUT VIOLENCE
ITS ONLY THOSE PARANOIDS WE ARE FORED TO LOVE

Added (2012-01-12, 8:10 PM)
HEY GUYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES
IM WRITING THE BOOK CALLED ROSARIOISM

ANGEL ROSARIA AND KING ROSARIO gave me THE PROPHET
NOW IM GONNA GO TO ALASKA AND GIVE THE BOOK TO SOME DERPS

Im leaving officially forums today. See ya noobs

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 12-Jan-2012, 8:08 PM | Message # 18
Zombie Pirate
Quote (ProGlitcher)
On the other hand, Moronism believes in John Smith who saw the Angel Moroni and King Moron

this is a fake quote. post the place u got this from. we dont believe in joseph smith. there is no king moron. our religion isnt based off of joseph smith's teachings or moroni's. we get the name mormon from the ancient prophet mormon who compiled the book we use our teachings from.

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 12-Jan-2012, 8:33 PM | Message # 19
Grunt
Wiki says
KING MORON
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(Book_of_Mormon)

Added (2012-01-12, 9:17 PM)
Land of Moron

The Land of Moron is also mentioned in the Book of Ether, in chapters 7 and 14. The Land of Moron was near the Land of Desolation of the Nephites.[10]
It was here that Corihor captured the King Kib,[11] and later in the chapter, we find that Noah captured Shule here.[12]
In Chapter 14, we find that Coriantumr fought Lib in the Land of Moron,[13] and that the Brother of Shared placed himself on the throne of Coriantumr in the Land of Moron.[14]

Genealogy
Ahah

(unnamed)

Ethem

(unnamed)

Moron

He was the son of Ethem,[1] the grandson of Ahah,[2] as well as being the father of Coriantor,[3] and grandfather of Ether,[1] after whom the Book of Ether is named. He was a descendant of Jared.[4]

Added (2012-01-12, 9:31 PM)
Nice to know even the LAND is called Moron
And the ANGEL is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Moroni MORONI

And the King Moron is the bloodline of Ethem or some AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH lolz person
[SERIOUSLY CANT U DETECT TROLL IN THIS WORK OF ART? HAHAHAHHAHAHA]

HAHAH is a name? Moron is a name? Moroni is angels name? Promised Moron Land???? Magical Underwears? Multiple wives? American slang words in the book?

Added (2012-01-12, 9:33 PM)
Nvr saw a more failed religion than Mormonism
Alex, i know this is being religionist but i didnt break any rules. Cause ALL these names are true if he really is a Morgormism or some thingy liek that.

I EVEN HAVE MUDKIP LINKS BY WIKI -_+

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 12-Jan-2012, 10:02 PM | Message # 20
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
You know what, I do feel lucky that you donated your laptop...now just go the next step and give your phone to someone needier than thou

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Thursday, 12-Jan-2012, 10:32 PM | Message # 21
Zombie Pirate
these names are true. can u just send me pm's for these questions. no such thing as magical underwear :P. multiple wives is from an extremist group called FLDS the broke off in the 1800's, there is no american slang, moroni was the name, moron wasnt the promised land, america was, ahah was a name, 99% of the names in the book are ones you have probably only seen maybe once or twice in your whole life so you think they're weird, Moron was the land promised to the Jaredites but then they pretty much destroyed it by being bloodthirsty and crap(and wiki is often wrong as i have come to discover in school reports).

ProGlitcherDate: Thursday, 12-Jan-2012, 11:30 PM | Message # 22
Grunt
The whole point of this TROLL message was for one thing

STOP TALKING ABOUT RELIGIONS
CAUSE OTHERWISE, I SHALL TROLL THEM!

ÜberGeekDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 2:56 AM | Message # 23
Mr. Löwenstein
Group: Clan Members
Watch it Trixx, I wouldn't anger him if I were you. After all, he can do like 30 pushups.

And why is my name splattered all over this thread? I didn't say anything.
cry

I am Über, the craziest Über ever.

FTL forever

Onwards comrades!

stoogeDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 4:03 AM | Message # 24
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Group: Investor
Awards: 5
lol killerbeans reading fictional books does not mean you know what the religion means...i agree there are extremists in islam as well as in any other religion on earth...but to base the whole religion on their action is wrong...
to ans your other question no there were no violent revelation as u claim, (i'd love to see where you got this from...and please dont list the fictional writters)

and as far as calling muslims in general, terrorists or violent is wrong cuz i can tell u looking back in history every religion has had their share of violence through their extremists...christians had the 1400's where they massacared 600,000 musilms in spain when they conquared spain...and guess what there were no mass way of killing people by bombs or gas chambers back then, it was plain and simple beheading with swards and axes...
btw Spain used to be a muslim state...and their libraries are still filled my muslim books and scholars...

jews had the time of Jesus itself, where they choose to free the murders when romans asked them who they'd want free instead of Jesus. and also their massacare of muslims are still ongoing in GAZA and palestine, ( you can say whatever you want but the facts are there about their occupancy of GAZA and palestine)
also the zionists are the extremists of jews, just like how muslims dont like their extremists, jews dont like the zionists...

Hindu's/buddists had their share when they were fighting "evils", evils to them were an ethnic in India who they believed and still believe are a lower class human, they don't allow these particular ethnic group to even touch them or work in food industry or anything that they'd use to eat...they consider that if they had to choose from 2 plates of food, 1 from a dogs plate and other from this ethnic plate they'd rather share their food with dog...
also they massacared sikh's in india by 100's of thousands...

so no dont base ur judgment from fictional books or stories on internet lol...go learn about a religion and then you can pass on a judgement...

im saying all these things is not as a hate thing...personally i dont know much abt mormans, but i know alot about christians/catholics, jews, muslims and hindu/buddists. i went to a catholic school and my theory is, i respect your religion, you respect mine...and whoever has the "right path" or religion, only GOD can judge it and its up to Him to accept our good deeds and/or forgive our mistakes...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 4:09 AM | Message # 25
User
Awards: 4
Quote (ProGlitcher)
Moronism

Mormonism you derp

Assasin_WEST_BoDDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 12:30 PM | Message # 26
Pirate
WOW ... Oh My God... This thread isnt to tell which religion and what does it mean... Every religion is right . They make us to believe for ONE God. And xkiller you believe to much for Books Exteremists Christian ... Lets Stop talking about religion because I just wanted to show videos not to make us to hate each other. Lets live and Prepare for The End 2012 xD wink ;) wink

Added (2012-01-13, 1:30 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqWs8pAsRk&feature=related

[UCW] is your future! :D [ucw.ucoz.net]

Message edited by Assasin_WEST_BoD - Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 12:32 PM

a_chinese_kidDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:47 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote (ProGlitcher)
islam may mean peace assasin, but the things the islamic people do dont. look at the final revelations of muhammad.

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)
and you have to follow muhammad

Quote (XXkillerbeansXX)

LEGIT CHARACTERS NOW STFU ABOUT RELIGION

Quote (Royie)
STFU

Quote (Cheesy-Gordia)
What a mormon

NOW SHUT UP ABOUT STUPID RELIGION. IM PRETTY SURE EVEN MORMONISM OR MORONISM OR FGIAS[HGASIOEGBALSEBGAEGFISM SAYS DONT MOCK OTHER'S RELIGION
Added (2012-01-12, 8:05 PM)
Wonder why Moronism is called Mormonism when they saw Angel Moroni, not MORMONI
GO ASK UR RELIGION TO SPELL UR OWN RELIGION RIGHT

AND BY THE BIBLE, EVERYONE SHOULD FREAKING LOVE EACH OTHER
gosh this... ur lucky i donated my freaking laptop
This smartphone is freaking autocorrecting ever mormonism to moronism NOR DO I CARE SINCE ITS SAME SH*T

MAGICAL UNDERPANTS?? GOODJOB I BELIEVE IN PONIES
PROPHETER COMES TO US?? SO WHAT???????????
No wonder people believing Mormonism are usually FROM UTAH

Added (2012-01-12, 8:07 PM)
Wow Moron is a place and a king in MOR**M ****ISM <= smartphone autocorrect

NOW ALL SHUT UP! NO RELIGION TALKS ABOUT VIOLENCE
ITS ONLY THOSE PARANOIDS WE ARE FORED TO LOVE

Added (2012-01-12, 8:10 PM)
HEY GUYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES
IM WRITING THE BOOK CALLED ROSARIOISM

ANGEL ROSARIA AND KING ROSARIO gave me THE PROPHET
NOW IM GONNA GO TO ALASKA AND GIVE THE BOOK TO SOME DERPS

Quote (ProGlitcher)
Wiki says
KING MORON
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_ (Book_of_Mormon)
Added (2012-01-12, 9:17 PM)
Land of Moron

The Land of Moron is also mentioned in the Book of Ether, in chapters 7 and 14. The Land of Moron was near the Land of Desolation of the Nephites.[10]
It was here that Corihor captured the King Kib,[11] and later in the chapter, we find that Noah captured Shule here.[12]
In Chapter 14, we find that Coriantumr fought Lib in the Land of Moron,[13] and that the Brother of Shared placed himself on the throne of Coriantumr in the Land of Moron.[14]

Genealogy
Ahah

(unnamed)

Ethem

(unnamed)

Moron

He was the son of Ethem,[1] the grandson of Ahah,[2] as well as being the father of Coriantor,[3] and grandfather of Ether,[1] after whom the Book of Ether is named. He was a descendant of Jared.[4]

Added (2012-01-12, 9:31 PM)
Nice to know even the LAND is called Moron
And the ANGEL is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Moroni MORONI

And the King Moron is the bloodline of Ethem or some AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH lolz person
[SERIOUSLY CANT U DETECT TROLL IN THIS WORK OF ART? HAHAHAHHAHAHA]

HAHAH is a name? Moron is a name? Moroni is angels name? Promised Moron Land???? Magical Underwears? Multiple wives? American slang words in the book?

Added (2012-01-12, 9:33 PM)
Nvr saw a more failed religion than Mormonism
Alex, i know this is being religionist but i didnt break any rules. Cause ALL these names are true if he really is a Morgormism or some thingy liek that.

I EVEN HAVE MUDKIP LINKS BY WIKI -_+

Quote (ProGlitcher)
The whole point of this TROLL message was for one thing

STOP TALKING ABOUT RELIGIONS
CAUSE OTHERWISE, I SHALL TROLL THEM!

all from your phone bitch

okay seriously i don't understand why royie and assassin have there drama on this forum.... seriously ever heard of pms or your forum........ seriously

also i do agree with pro saying stfu about religion it seriously means nothing in a game

ProGlitcherDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 1:43 AM | Message # 28
Grunt
Copying and pasting wiki quotes arent that hard u know

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 10:15 AM | Message # 29
Robotic Ninja
Quote (stooge)
im saying all these things is not as a hate thing...personally i dont know much abt mormans, but i know alot about christians/catholics, jews, muslims and hindu/buddists. i went to a catholic school and my theory is, i respect your religion, you respect mine...and whoever has the "right path" or religion, only GOD can judge it and its up to Him to accept our good deeds and/or forgive our mistakes...

true that

pro how much of your whole sh*t do you think is a copy and paste dumb ass. unless on wiki every five seconds they are like HAHAHAHHA IM TROLLZ

honest to god i thought you "gave up" on this game seriously just stfu and leave honestly.... what do you think you contribute i mean seriously half the people on here don't contribute sh*t to the forum and but they are still more liked and wanted on this forum then you

also surprised a mod hasn't closed this seriously.. but w/e problems are being solved as long as you don't pay attention to pro..

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Watch it! You believe it? (Watch)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501