Thursday, 28-Mar-2024, 6:14 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Appreciate how lucky you are to lead a comfortable life - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Appreciate how lucky you are to lead a comfortable life
Appreciate how lucky you are to lead a comfortable life
Alex[STAR]Date: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 6:12 PM | Message # 1
User
Group: Users
Awards: 4
Guys, today I saw some terrible sh!t happen, in places of conflict. It really just emphasises how lucky we are to lead such privelidged lives, and we should never forget it, or take it for granted. Every time you have food on your plate when you get home, just appreciate it. All the material luxuries that we have, appreciate them also. There are people in the world who don't lead half a good life as you do. They suffer every day, and our lives just carry on regardless. I wish we could exchange lives for a day, and just experience the hardships that they do, truly understand how lucky we are.

I know it's hard to understand when you've not seen the things I did, which made me write this. I don't wish upon any of you to see them, so please, just try to understand.

ic3dt3aDate: Friday, 13-Jan-2012, 8:31 PM | Message # 2
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
i saw a deaf woman who went blind at walmart with her daughter, it was really sad, cause she had to touch her daughters hands to find out what she was saying sad

but yeah, most ppl take stuff for granted

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

CouDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 2:11 AM | Message # 3
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Agreed, that's why I'm obliged to donate from time to time that will benefit people and help others out. I'm QQing about the problems my computer is going through atm yet there are other people out there that go through much worse and manage a smile on their face. I do think about these things and don't take things for granted and I appreciate the position I'm in, even if it's not being a millionaire or getting paid good money to play chf. ( yeah stooge, feel my jealousy rage lol) but at least I know that I live the life that anyone that's going through a misfortune, wouldn't hesitate to jump in my shoes.

Legendary Team All Starz pack: http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/49-3291-1

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 10:20 AM | Message # 4
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Awards: 0
yeah my family is big on donating people say that they don't take stuff for granted cause they help charities but the only true way to appreciate what you have is visiting 3rd world countries but if you can't afford that just watch some videos learn how hard life is for others.

even though i say that visiting a poor country is the best way but i don't think people realize they can take a walk around a city and see all the bad lives of people. Some people don't realize that people in safe countries still suffer maybe not as bad but its still horrible.

but the thing i get from these things a lot is government is super sh!tty they take all the money and waste it they take all the food and waste it. government is so corrupt...... it honestly pisses me off so much its inhuman to treat people the way they do

ic3dt3aDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 11:42 AM | Message # 5
Robotic Ninja
avicii has a house for hunger tour, pretty rad if u ask me.

just thought i'd throw it in

DragonWarriorDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 1:13 PM | Message # 6
Ninja
I thought the salvation army was our military?

Added (2012-01-14, 2:13 PM)
---------------------------------------------
And yeah, I'm in a club in high school that helps out others who are going through terrible things. We raise money for charity water to help build pumps in Africa (We built 4 last year). We collect old computers and wipe clean its software to give to needy people who have lost their computers in fires or disasters that left them with no money. We also grow plants and plant them in places to put a smile on people's faces smile

"It's not how many hours you put into it, but what you put into the hours."-Micheal Jordan
"Be the change you wish to seek in the world"-Ghandi

a_chinese_kidDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 2:42 PM | Message # 7
Robotic Ninja
Quote (DragonWarrior)
our

.... who says we all live in the same place

stoogeDate: Saturday, 14-Jan-2012, 7:12 PM | Message # 8
★ Contributor ★ / Legacy Staff
Awards: 5
cou ur a fag lol, how is it that i get dragged into every single thread?

also i used to donate, but after finding out that from every $1 only 25% of it goes to the needy and the rest is used to pay for the admin staff etc....i was disgusted and stopped...
i used to also donate blood once a month....but stopped that too cuz honestly speaking i dont know who my blood is going to and what if the person my blood saves is someone who is a murder, child molester or monsteR? i mean seriously i'd not forgive myself if my blood saved one of these kind of ppl and they committed those hideous crimes again, or be monster again?

newyz that y i stopped, i do help when i see someone needing something...but if i know my money is going to support their drug addiction i refrain myself from giving them (boongs) money...

If I tell you I am good, You will probably think I am boasting.
If I tell you I am bad, You will Know I am lying.

LarsAlexxandersonDate: Sunday, 15-Jan-2012, 8:17 AM | Message # 9
Archer
Quote (stooge)
i used to also donate blood once a month....but stopped that too cuz honestly speaking i dont know who my blood is going to and what if the person my blood saves is someone who is a murder, child molester or monsteR? i mean seriously i'd not forgive myself if my blood saved one of these kind of ppl and they committed those hideous crimes again, or be monster again?

Good point stooge, but everybody deserves a second chance, sure he could've been a murderer in the past but now he's changed starting out a new life smile Although if he does murder or any crime again, on his second chance, than he doesn't deserve it.But we should always forgive people and give them a second chance, ignoring any bad things in the past smile

~Nevermind

a_chinese_kidDate: Monday, 16-Jan-2012, 9:33 AM | Message # 10
Robotic Ninja
Quote (stooge)
also i used to donate, but after finding out that from every $1 only 25% of it goes to the needy and the rest is used to pay for the admin staff etc....i was disgusted and stopped...

not trying to bring a religion battle here but usually if you donate via religions a lot more goes to the actual people in need.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 27-Nov-2012, 4:58 PM | Message # 11
Robotic Ninja
alex ur a faggot go die

a_chinese_kidDate: Tuesday, 27-Nov-2012, 9:01 PM | Message # 12
Robotic Ninja
Seconded!

FirNesSDate: Wednesday, 28-Nov-2012, 1:43 PM | Message # 13
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Dafuq is that thread? Well it's not that I disagree with you guys but seriously what's the point of that in a CHF forum? Even after thinking twice, I don't get it.

lspiderlDate: Friday, 30-Nov-2012, 7:05 PM | Message # 14
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Quote (FirNesS)
Dafuq is that thread? Well it's not that I disagree with you guys but seriously what's the point of that in a CHF forum? Even after thinking twice, I don't get it

because its in the world news and debates section

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

PeteDate: Friday, 30-Nov-2012, 7:40 PM | Message # 15
Archer
Agree 100% I help familys out when i can. So far this X-mass i have made sure 1 family has gifts for there kids plus make sure i have stuff for my kid. Its hard but life is hard. I work hard for what i got and like to help people when i can.

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Appreciate how lucky you are to lead a comfortable life
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats