Thursday, 25-Apr-2024, 1:44 AM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

money money money money MOOOONAY - Forum

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » money money money money MOOOONAY
money money money money MOOOONAY
demitriDate: Wednesday, 17-Apr-2013, 1:49 AM | Message # 1
Noob
Group: Users
Awards: 0
what up peeps? so about a month or so ago, i found this website that had a funny looking currency. as i looked more into it, i discovered that this currency has been around for a year or so now. its called BIT COIN or BTC. So the purpose of a Bit coin, is to make global trading much easier, since its a world wide "online currency" now, why am i bringing this up? well, since ive been watching the value of the bit coin over the last few days, i was shocked to see that 1 BTC = $100 united states dollars (usd) as i came back to look at the value of a BTC the next day, i was shocked to see it all the way down to $50 usd. whats remarkable is that the BTC cost over $200 USD only days ago. now imagine if you bought a BTC or 2 for $50each, then watched it soar over $200 in just a couple of days? a $300 dollar return on investment (roi) minus fees is pretty good for just clicking a few buttons. Now, i just put money into my account, and am planning on buying my 1st bitcoins in the next few hours. Im not looking to resell them at this point in time, but i will be spending them on some other digital goods. if anyone currently does buy and sell BTC as a hobby, or is a day time trader, i would like to talk to you. for more information on these coins, you can visit https://mtgox.com/ right now it is 1BTC - $76 USD, im going to wait untill its under $60 USD until i buy, once again, if anyone knows anything about these, or is also looking to start up, please let me know. Thanks  smile

TASTE MY BULLETS

Message edited by demitri - Wednesday, 17-Apr-2013, 1:51 AM

TrixxareforkidsDate: Thursday, 18-Apr-2013, 4:33 PM | Message # 2
Zombie Pirate
Group: Investor
Awards: 3
If you have ever read The Economist, or even the newspaper, then you will understand that this is a terrible idea.

"being admin on a forum is NOT a super power" - lSpiderl

"CHF BECAMED SUCK S" - yan

"CHF has been my childhood. It actually defined lots of my childhood." - RosarioVampireZ

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 18-Apr-2013, 10:54 PM | Message # 3
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
its a currency trading scam

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » money money money money MOOOONAY
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats