Wednesday, 24-Apr-2024, 2:53 PM
Logged in as Guest
Group "Guests"

WC3-4Life / Custom Hero Footies!!!

Apple - Page 2 - Forum

Forum moderator: Alex[STAR]  
Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Apple (Apple)
Apple
Adam_CZDate: Sunday, 14-Sep-2014, 4:23 AM | Message # 16
Robotic Ninja
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Samsung Galaxy S3

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 16-Sep-2014, 5:46 PM | Message # 17
Robotic Ninja
Group: Investor
Awards: 1
been looking at them, i might get the 6. . . not sure whether to spend the +100 for the larger phone or not(considering the 128gb model)

http://chf.ucoz.com/forum/71-3499-61942-16-1396993348

RosarioVampireZDate: Wednesday, 17-Sep-2014, 1:33 PM | Message # 18
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
Oh cmon, I thought this was obvious.

It's a blatant fact that people who get Apples are in general less techy and more liberal artsy.
AKA
People who get Apples are usually retards who know nothing about technology but are too hipster to admit it. It's like a pub who never wins like TheTrueParty act "professional gamer" against players like Soundwaves, Cou, etc. etc.

lol
That being said, buy the IPhone 6 smile It's the greatest thing on earth. OMG HAVE YOU SEEN THE APPLE WATCH?!??!
BEST THING ON EARTH.
<idk why but i luv apple but would nvr buy them. If u would gimme one for present though, i will be happy to have one ^^>

ic3dt3aDate: Wednesday, 17-Sep-2014, 4:24 PM | Message # 19
Robotic Ninja
Quote RosarioVampireZ ()
Oh cmon, I thought this was obvious.

It's a blatant fact that people who get Apples are in general less techy and more liberal artsy.
AKA
People who get Apples are usually retards who know nothing about technology but are too hipster to admit it. It's like a pub who never wins like TheTrueParty act "professional gamer" against players like Soundwaves, Cou, etc. etc.

lol
That being said, buy the IPhone 6 It's the greatest thing on earth. OMG HAVE YOU SEEN THE APPLE WATCH?!??!
BEST THING ON EARTH.

find me something that syncs itunes flawlessly(playlists in correct order, no corrupted files, etc). i've tried tunesync, google music, and a 3rd(forgot name, but it was pretty shit)

tunesync with google play works, to a degree(corrupted files, skips songs once in a while, etc)

VexslasherDate: Wednesday, 17-Sep-2014, 5:50 PM | Message # 20
Site Manager
Group: Site Management
Quote ic3dt3a ()
corrupted files

Make sure your ejecting or safety removing the hardware. Files can be completely fine until you just unplug a USB without warning the device first, then poof a bunch of your files might become corrupted.

a_chinese_kidDate: Wednesday, 17-Sep-2014, 7:11 PM | Message # 21
Robotic Ninja
Group: Clan Members
O.O i could give a thousand reasons to buy an iphone or an android, its honestly hilarious that people think one is blatantly better than the other. 

I honestly don't understand why people think you have to undeninably hate or love apple products.  And only one company can do something better than the other..

Web-GhostDate: Thursday, 18-Sep-2014, 0:28 AM | Message # 22
Head Administrator
Group: Administrators
Quote Vexslasher ()
Make sure your ejecting or safety removing the hardware. Files can be completely fine until you just unplug a USB without warning the device first, then poof a bunch of your files might become corrupted.

[img][/img]

ic3dt3aDate: Thursday, 18-Sep-2014, 4:12 PM | Message # 23
Robotic Ninja
Quote Vexslasher ()

lol, dude, i know hot to do this fine. i guess i should have mentioned that the songs play without problems when i play through the file manager.

Quote a_chinese_kid ()
I honestly don't understand why people think you have to undeninably hate or love apple products.  And only one company can do something better than the other..

bunch of noobs

lspiderlDate: Thursday, 18-Sep-2014, 9:52 PM | Message # 24
Site Manager
Group: Administrators
Quote ic3dt3a ()
find me something that syncs itunes flawlessly(playlists in correct order, no corrupted files, etc). i've tried tunesync, google music, and a 3rd(forgot name, but it was pretty shit) tunesync with google play works, to a degree(corrupted files, skips songs once in a while, etc)
why in gods name would you want to use iTunes for anything , its the biggest shit program ever made

I suffer from a condition called dislexix disgraphia so please parden my spelling and typographical errors

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 0:32 AM | Message # 25
Robotic Ninja
Quote lspiderl ()
why in gods name would you want to use iTunes for anything , its the biggest shit program ever made

really?(sarcasm)

what the shit do you want it to do? it meets my needs, perfectly.

TangerineSkyDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 8:31 AM | Message # 26
Pirate
Group: Friends
I don't know how people hop on the band wagon of hating apple so easy. Besides the waterproofing part, I have always got the impression that apple products are made with quality materials. Everything I have from apple still works fine including my 2001 desktop.

ic3dt3aDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 4:14 PM | Message # 27
Robotic Ninja
Quote TangerineSky ()
I don't know how people hop on the band wagon of hating apple so easy. Besides the waterproofing part, I have always got the impression that apple products are made with quality materials. Everything I have from apple still works fine including my 2001 desktop.

wanna-be hipsters upset that the hipsters(apple fanboys) beat them to it first. i just want itunes to work, that is all. there was rumour about apple developing an itunes android app in order to increase media purchases, but that went out the window... the only thing i dislike is the premium prices one must pay to upgrade/increase memory.

TangerineSkyDate: Tuesday, 23-Sep-2014, 9:38 PM | Message # 28
Pirate
Group: Friends
Quote ic3dt3a ()
wanna-be hipsters upset

lol how is apple hipster. I get apple stuff because its what I like and it works great! To each his own.

XXkillerbeansXXDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 5:42 AM | Message # 29
Zombie Pirate
Group: Users
Quote FirNesS ()
It still sucks. It fucking costs 1k euros (idk how much it is in dollars but it might not be far better). It has nothing better compared to most recent phones under android, though it costs twice theirs price. The only Apple product that is "worth" to my mind is the iPad. Rest sucks
My iPhone 6 128 gb was $750. Got it at Sams Club with $100 discount.  cpnvert 750-850 to euros and u have less than half of what you said it is in euros(someone told me apple overcharges foreign markets though, like 2k for one in China they said but idk if its true). iPhone is much better than any other phone I've used(S4 and HTC One) because of the simplicity in display and navigation. I don't like the complexity of Android, and FYI, S series costs as much as iPhones on release, pretty sure HTC flagship does also.

FirNesSDate: Monday, 12-Jan-2015, 5:49 AM | Message # 30
Robotic Ninja
Group: Game Mod
Quote XXkillerbeansXX ()
cpnvert 750-850 to euros and u have less than half of what you said it is in euros
In France they don't just convert the american price, they have their own one. 
My current phone costs 200 euros, and I don't see anything that the iPhone does better, except that the camera is a bit better. 
I mean iPhones are actually the best phones ever, we do agree, but they're not worth the cost at all

Forum » Fun and General Discussion » World News & Debates » Apple (Apple)
Search:
Login Form
Search
Make Donation
Latest Posts

CHAT
Social Networking
Our poll - 1
Rate our map
Total of answers: 501
Stats
<